12/27/2009 – Will to Fight

P3FES: Junpei and Yukari's untold stories

Daytime. Port Island Station. In front of Rafflesia Flower Store.

Daytime. Port Island Station. In front of Rafflesia Flower Store.

Yukari just finish shopping at Rafflesia when he saw Junpei on the couch, not so far from her. So she decided to approached him.

“Hey Junpei!” Yukari call for Junpei from Rafflesia.

“Oh hey Yuka-tan,” answered Junpei. He seems like he’s feeling down.

“What are you doing here?” asked Yukari as she sit next to him.

“Nothing, really...” said Junpei, unmotivated.

“Is that Chidori’s sketchbook? Don’t tell me you’re mopping around again...” Yukari wondered.

“Yeah... and no, I wasn't mopping around. This was where I first met her. What are you doing here Yuka-tan?” asked Junpei.

“I just got out the flower store and the I see you here, so I figured I’d say ‘hi’,” said Yukari.

“Oh I see. You know you’ve really changed Yuka-tan. You’re tottaly different from when I first came to the dorm. Well perhaps it’s because I didn’t know you very well back then, but still... You were so super-secret about everything back then, but now you are able to open up your feelings, even to me,” said Junpei.

“Yeah... I guess you’re right. But you’ve change too Junpei,” said Yukari.

“Naaah, I don’t think so. I mean just the other day I got all freaked out about being scared... I’m such a wuss... Haha...” Junpei force a laugh.

“See? There... The Junpei back then would never admit he’s a wuss. But I guess it’s okay, it’s a part of accepting your true self,” Yukari explain.

“Haha... Yeah, I guess you’re right. Actually, I’m still scared... But after thinking about it, I realized that I don’t what to lose my memory. If I forget everything, that means I’ll forget Chidori too. And I wouldn’t be alive right now if it was for her ya know? So I say ‘ that’, I’m going to fight!” Junpei seems to have feeling better now.

“Yeah, me too,” Yukari said while smiling.

“Hehe... Hey Yuka-tan, does your decision have anything to do with for father?” asked Junpei.

“Meh, maybe a little. But it’s more about me and how I feel. I want to look and embrace the future remember? That’s why I gave you the letter and recording in the first place. So I decided to fight for the future,” Yukari said proudly.

“...You’re really something you know that Yuka-tan?” said Junpei.

“Shut up you Stupei!” Yukari yell while blushing.

After kidding around with each other for a while, they both decided to go back to the dorm together.