11/28/2009 – Junpei’s sketch

P3FES: Junpei and Yukari's untold stories

Evening. Iwatodai Dorm first floor lounge.

Junpei’s still deppress after what happened to Chidori. He often lock himself in his room all day this week. But Mitsuru and the others come back from hospital, bringing Chidori’s items from when she was in there, including her sketchbook. So they decided to call Junpei from his room. They were gathered in the dining table.

“Cheer up Junpei,” said Akihiko.

“Yeah... So, whaddya want?” Junpei seems still depress.

“This came for you. It’s from the hospital,” said Mitsuru as she hand him Chidori’s sketchbook.

“Th-That’s...” Junpei seems surprised.

“Hey Junpei, Can I take a look?” said Yukari.

“You wouldn’t be able to understand her drawing anyways...” said Junpei, unmotivated.

Yukari then open the sketchbook. After opening it, she suddenly feel a stung in her heart. It was a detailed potrait of Junpei’s face. Everybody was shocked but Junpei, because he was looking away from the sketchbook.

“Is this? This is amazing Junpei. Who wouldn’t be able to understand it?” said Yukari. After hearing Yukari what Yukari said, Junpei take a look at the sketchbook. He was shocked as well.

“Huh? Is.. This...?!” Junpei still can’t believe what he’s seen.

He then start to let out his depression by crying at the sketchbook. Everybody begin to leave him one by one to give him some privacy, except Yukari.

“A-Are you okay Junpei?” Yukari seems worried.

“You can’t stay like this forever, she gave you her life for you so can live yours. And remember what you told at the beach? You told me to ‘not lose hope’, so even if she’s not around anymore, she’ll live inside you forever,” said Yukari. However in saying this, Yukari seems to feel happy and sad simultaneously.

“Yeah, you’re right. I should stop mopping around and live my life to the fullest! For her sake too. Thank you very much Yuka-tan,” He then hug Yukari and go back to his room. Yukari seems shocked at first but she smiled when she look Junpei walking to his room, back to his cheerful self.