10/24/2009 – Yukari’s Wallet

P3FES: Junpei and Yukari's untold stories

After school. Iwatodai Station.

Junpei is going back to the dorm as he let out a sigh.

“Haaahhh... Another boring day,” Junpei said whan he saw Yukari is surrounded about some guys.

“Give me back my wallet you scum!” Yukari yelled.

“What’d you say?” said one the the guy.

“You better shut your ing mouth you !” said another guy.

Seeing this, Junpei immediately rush to protect Yukari.

“Hey... Fight someone with your own size you coward!” yell Jenpei in front of Yukari.

“Is that so?” said one of the guys as he step toward Junpei and immediately punched him in the face. The other guys followed with some kicks in the foot and fists in the gut. Junpei is beaten up for good.

Yukari was shocked. She walk away initialy, but after looking Junpei is beaten up, she rush forward to save Junpei. Seeing this, the guys stopped beating up Junpei.

“Hmmmpphhh!” said one guy as he throw Yukari’s emptied wallet and go away.

“Are you okay?” Yukari rush toward beaten up Junpei that’s lying around on the ground.

“I-I’m okay. The hero Junpei the Great come to the rescue!” said Junpei smiling with a lot of lump in his face.

“You really are Stupei!” said Yukari as she help Junpei to stand.

She help him walking to the dorm and decided to take him to her room to treat him. Upon arriving in the dorm, everyone is shocked seeing Junpei’s condition. They begun asking so many things but they remain silent after some short answer and seeing Junpei is taken to Yukari’s room.

 

In Yukari’s room.

Yukari is treating Junpei’s wounds with her first aid kit.

“What were you thinking you’re doing?” yelled Yukari while her body’s trembling.

“Wh-What do you mean? I came to rescue you of course,” said Junpei in pain.

“B-But you got a little carried away,” said Yukari as she looks worried.

“Do you think it’s funny? I didn’t need your help!” Yukari yelled yet again as she press Junpei’s wound to inflict some more pain.

“Haha... You know, this is the second time I got beaten up because of you,” Junpei said while trying to smiling in his pain.

“Yeah I know! So you should really stop doing that and let me treat your wounds!” Yukari yelled.

 

After a while, Yukari almost done treating Junpei.

“U-Um... I don’t like having to depend on other people. I wanted to be able to take care of myself... But I ended up needing your help... So thank you... I was really glad you came. I really appreciate it,” Yukari said with her face turning red.

“Haha... Anytime you need. The hero Junpei will always come to help!” said Junpei with passion.

Seeing his reaction, Yukari can’t help but smile and help him to back to his room.