In The Office

My Guy, That Girl

Your P.O.V.

It was a week after the incident and Hanbin was still ignoring me. 

When is he going to realize that it wasn't me? 

I was in my office editing some songs and I heard Bobby and Junhoe come in.

"Heey!" I said.

"Heyyy Seohyun! What's up?" asked Bobby.

"Haha, just working. Did you guys just finish practicing?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're going to eat lunch. Do you want to come with us?" Junhoe asked. 

I'm starving "How could I say no to you guys? Of course" I said as I left my office, forgetting to lock my door.

We went to cafeteria and met the other boys (except Hanbin).

"Hey guys!" I said. "HEY~!" said the boys.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

40 minutes later

"Can we go to your office to hang out?" asked Yunhyeong.

"Of course." I said.

"Can we go to the bathroom first?" asked Chanwoo.

"Sure, Seohyun, we'll meet you in your office in 5 minutes after we go to the bathroom" said Jinhwan.

"Okay!" I said. I arrived back at my office when I heard camera shutter sounds when I was opening the door. And I saw the one and only.... Mirah.

SHE WAS TAKING PICTURES OF MY NEW MUSIC THAT I JUST WROTE!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" I yelled as I took my music away from her.

She looked startled for a second, realizing that she got caught, but then had her mean face back on.

"Just taking picture" she said.

"OF MY MUSIC!" I yelled.

"This is what happens when you mess with me! I'm going to release all this music in my name and ruin your career!" she said. 

"DELETE ALL THOSE PICTURES!" I shouted.

"NOT UNTIL YOU BEG ON YOUR KNEES AND APOLOGIZE FOR HITTING ON MY BOYFRIEND!" She shouted back. 

I'm older than her and she's treating me like this! 

"No.You took my best friend, but you're not taking my career." I said trying to become calm.

"Looks like you still haven't learned your lesson!" she yelled as she slapped me again!  Shocked by her force, I fell down on the floor. She then took my binders on threw them on me.. HARD.

I started to stand back up while she grabbed some books from my table and was about to throw it on me when all of a sudden, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING! GET AWAY FROM SEOHYUN!".

The iKON members (except Hanbin) walked in and saw what Mirah did.

"I can't believe my best friend is dating a jerk like you" said Jinhwan.

Bobby grabbed me up and started to inspect me.

"If there is one little scratch on our Seohyun, we are no longer just stand around and watch you be with our bestfriend" threatened Chanwoo.

"HAHAHA!" Mirah started laughing. She is crazy.

"Don't you guys remember last week? He trusts me more than you guys now. Who do you think he will believe when you tell him this story?" she said as she marched out of my office.

Junhoe and Jinhwan quickly cleaned my office as Bobby, Chanwoo, and Yunhyeong helped me. I started bursting in tears while the iKON members were cursing about Mirah and supporting me.  I can only trust Bobby, Jinhwan, Junhoe, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, and Chanwoo now. 

 

Bobby's P.O.V.

Rehearsal was finally over and me and Junhoe are walking to Seohyun's room.

"Seohyun and you guys are the only people that helps me go through this all this trainee struggles and crap" said Junhoe.

"Haha, same" I said.

"But I feel like I can't talk to Hanbin anymore." Junhoe said.

"I know... he needs to get his act together if he wants to debut." I said as we finally arrived at Seohyun's office. 

"Heey!" Seohyun said.

"Heyyy Seohyun! What's up?" I asked.

"Haha, just working. Did you guys just finish practicing?" Seohyun asked.

"Yeah, we're going to eat lunch. Do you want to come with us?" Junhoe asked.

"How could I say no to you guys? Of course," Seohyun said as we left her office. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

40 minutes later

"Can we go to your office to hang out?" asked Yunhyeong.

"Of course." Seohyun said.

"Can we go to the bathroom first?" asked Chanwoo.

"Sure, Seohyun, we'll meet you in your office in 5 minutes after we go to the bathroom" said Jinhwan.

"Okay!" Seohyun replied. We started heading for the bathroom.

"Guys, we need to talk about something" said Jinhwan.

"Yes hyung?" I said.

"We need to talk to Hanbin. He isn't like our brother anymore. He is like a complete stranger." Jinhwan said.

"Yeah, we'll have an emergency meeting at our dorms tonight" suggested Donhyuk.

"Sounds like a plan" said Yunhyeong.  We started walking back to Seohyun's office when all of a sudden we heard someone screaming!

We ran to the office and saw Mirah grabbing a book and was about to throw it to her.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING! GET AWAY FROM SEOHYUN!", we said. We ran into the office, saving Seohyun from Mirah.

"I can't believe my best friend is dating a jerk like you" said Jinhwan.

"If there is one little scratch on our Seohyun, we are no longer just stand around and watch you be with our bestfriend" threatened Chanwoo.

Seohyun has so many cuts and bruises on her!!!!! This girl.. I swear... 

"HAHAHA!" Mirah started laughing. "Don't you guys remember last week? He trusts me more than you guys now. Who do you think he will believe when you tell him this story?" she said as she marched out of Seohyun's office.  

We are going to help Seohyun. No matter what... even if it means hurting our friendship with Hanbin. Because now, we care about Seohyun more than Hanbin.

 

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! Thanks and subscribe~