4 years later

My Guy, That Girl

4 years later:

(NBC NEWS)

Today, the famous and talented model and actress, Stephany Kim, is returning to Korea in four years!

After her amazing career in America, she is starting to expand her career to Korea!

Stephany is originally from Korea but she moved to LA when she was young. 4 years ago, she came back to America and started her model career! She is now one of the most wanted models in the world, and designers are begging her to run their runway!

2 years ago, she starred in her first movie and it is the highest grossing film of all time! After that, she starred in 3 more movies and featured in many magazines.

She is now an A-list celebrity who everyone loves! Last year, she started her music career. Her youtube MV surpassed 1 billion views, and is one of the most viewed music videos in youtube!

She has won 2 Emmys, 1 MTV Award, 1 Tony Award, and 3 Golden Globes!

Koreans have completly packed the airport Stephany is supposed to come today! Can't wait to see her there!

 

Your P.O.V.

I stepped out of the airplane and started walking to the baggage claim with 7 security guards and my manager surrounding me. I could already hear the fans outside calling my name.

"Would you like to go to the back door of the airport, Ms. Kim? The fans might overcrowd you. It was just reported that the airport manager had to call the police force to keep the fans contained." said one of the guards.

"I'm fine. The fans are expecting me, and it would be rude if I don't show up, right?" I said.

"As you wish, Ms. Kim." said the guard.

"I've told you many times, Jeffrey. Call me Stephany." I said.

"Yes, Ms. Stephany" he said.

We finally walked past the gates and the doors opened to reveal the thousands of fans and cameras surrounding me.

"STEPHANY! LOOK AT ME!!" "WE LOVE YOU STEPHANY!" "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING STEPHANY?!?" shouted the reporters and fans. I just politely smiled and walked towards the entrance. It took a long time, but I eventually got out and into my van. 

Welcome back, Seohyun... Welcome back.

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! See you soon!