The Reunion part 2

My Guy, That Girl

Hanbin's P.O.V.

"WHAT?!" shouted all the members.

 That's Seohyun? No way... 

"Hey guys.. How have you guys been doing?" said Seohyun. 

Wow.. I haven't heard that voice in a long time.. 

"Well, I'll leave you guys alone for a reunion", YG said as he walked away.

"We've been great! How about you?" asked Chanwoo.

"Busy! But great" she replied back.

For some reason, why doesn't Bobby seem suprised to see her.. why? 

She started hugging every member and everyone was saying how much they missed each other and how much she has changed. She came to me to hug me, but stopped and gave me a handshake. 

Wow... she still hasn't forgotten our incident. I've never been able to apologize for what happened..

I shook her hand awkwardly and gave her smile. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 hours later

We talked for 2 hours catching up on everything that happened in the past 4 years.

"I can't believe I'm friends with THE Stephany Kim" said Junhoe.

"Not just friends. We are BEST friends" said Jinhwan.

"I can't believe I'm friends with THE iKon", she replied.

Wow..she's changed so much. She's still nice and funny, but she's definetly more confident and less shy. 

"Well, I actually have a press conference today because I'm shooting a new movie in Korea, but do you guys want to have dinner with me later?" she asked.

"OF COURSE!" all the other members replied. 

Should I go? 

"Hey Seohyun.. Can I talk to you for a second?" I said.

She gave me a puzzled look. "Sure" she said.

We walked to a hallway where nobody was there.

"What's up?" she said.

"Um... so... about 4 years ago" I started saying.

"Look.. forget about. It's been 4 years, and I don't really want to talk about it" she said. 

I was startled. "Wait Seohyun. But I really need to say this. It's been 4 years since I've waited to say this to you... I'm really really sorry about what happened. I've learned from my past and mistakes and I hope we still can be friends. An hour before you left 4 years ago, the other members showed me a video of what happened.. and I realized how I was acting like an idiot. I haven't spoken to Mirah since that day.. and I wanted to apologize ever since but I've never been able to talk to you" I said almost crying.

I looked up hoping Seohyun wasn't mad... but she was actually smilling.

"Hanbin. Of course I forgive you. Thank you so much. I've honestly been worried about our relationship and I'm so happy we can finally get things back to normal.. back to being best friends" she said.

"THANK YOU!" I said and I finally hugged Seohyun.

All of a sudden, all the members popped out of nowhere and started shouting "WE ARE ALL FINALLY BACK TOGETHER!!!!" and we all started laughing.

But I could see that Bobby wasn't really like his usual self.  Why is Bobby so quiet?