New Couple Alert

My Guy, That Girl

Bobby's P.O.V.

I was walking into the practice when all of a sudden, all of the iKON members ran up to me and hit me.

"OW! Guys! WHAT DID I DO WRONG!" I shouted. 

Why are they all hitting me? 

Yoohyeung threw me his phone.

I looked and saw I was ranked #1 on the most researched name in the last 24 hours. I saw the headlines "SUPRISE NEWS: STEPHANY KIM ADMITS DATING IKON'S MAIN RAPPER, BOBBY KIM" 

Oh yeah.. Seohyun told me that she was going to announce that we are dating. 

"Why aren't you acting surpised?? Is it true?" all the members were saying.

"Yeah. It is" I said.

"SINCE WHEN!" all the members said. They all seemed very angry that none of them knew.

"Guys.. sit down. I'll tell you what happened." I said

 

*4 years ago*

No.. Seohyun can't go now! 

I rushed to the airport closest to YG, hoping that this was the right airpot.

I heard an announcement, "Ladies and gentlemen. Flight 105 to Los Angeles is departed in 10 minutes at gate 301. Please come immediatly". 

GATE 301! I ran to find the gate 301. I hope it's not too late! I kept searching around for Seohyun. 

I couldn't find her. WHERE IS SHE? All of sudden, I saw girl wearing a hat with jeans and a black sweater. She was entering the gate to ride the plane. 

"SEOHYUN! SEOHYUN KIM!" I shouted. I saw her turn around. She seemed suprised.

"Bobby?" she said. I ran to her and she walked out of the gate to see me.

"Seohyun. Please don't go. Hanbin needs to tell you something." I said.

"Bobby.. I'm sorry but I can't go back. I want to have a fresh start," as she started to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist. "Seohyun. Please.. don't go.. for me. Honestly, the reason I came here wasn't to tell you about Hanbin.. it was to tell you about me. I've always wanted to tell you.. but I've never had the courage to. I was going to ask you today... but you left," I started saying.

"What?" she said.

"Seohyun... Will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

She seemed so suprised, but then a couple seconds later she started smiling.

"Bobby.. for the past couple months... I've been so thankful for you always being by my side.. and I realized a couple weeks ago that I liked you. But I never said anything because I thought you wouldn't want me as your girlfriend." she said. 

I can't believe this is happening!! We hugged each other and she gave me her new phone number and new address she was staying at LA.

For the next few years, me and Seohyun texted each other everyday and called each other twice a week.

I had to put her name as "Mom" to make sure none of the members noticed. Whenever me and iKON went to LA to perform or for a tour, I always secretly visited Seohyun in my free time. 

*End of flashback*

"So.. yeah.. We've dating for 4 years. We thought that it was finally time for everyone to know, so we decided that she will announce it today during her press conference. Mr. YG knows to" I said as I was waiting for the members to respond.

Finally all of them said, "CONGRATS!" They started joking around and making fun of me and Seohyun.

Everyone seemed very happy for us.... except Hanbin. He was smiling and laughing at the jokes but he was acting awkward. 

What's wrong with him?