Press Conference

My Guy, That Girl

Your P.O.V.

I'm so happy to be back.. and finally be reunited to be with ALL my bestfriends. I've finally cleared things up with Hanbin so that makes me more happy!! 

I was at the press conference. It is only 15 minutes until the press conference starts and I was backstage.

I could already hear the sounds of cameras, the reporters, and the fans.

"You ready?" said Song Joong Ki, who was my co-star in my new film.

"Yeah! Just a little nervous? How about you?" I asked.

"Haha. Me too. You'll do great, Seohyun. You always do!" he said.

"Haha thanks Joong-ki! I'm so happy I'm filming with my best friend!" I said.

I've known Song Joong Ki since I was a composer. We've known each other for around 5 years (a little less than iKON) and we are really close.

I was talking to other staff members about getting ready, but all of a sudden I hear a loud yelling.

"PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME SEE STEPHANY KIM! I NEED TO SEE HER! PLEASE!" 

Who is that? I called one of the staff members over. "Who is that?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry for the disruption... I'm not quite sure who she is, but she is a kpop idol from a girl group. Her band is on the verge of disbanding because they don't have a lot of fans, but apparently if she get's a role in this movie, they won't disband. She has been annoying all the staff and crew for the past 2 weeks" said the staff. 

Who could it be? All of a sudden I see a young girl running towards me.

"SECURITY SECURITY! COME BACKSTAGE NOW!" yelled the staff and crew.

The girl ran up to me and kneeled down while holding on to my legs.

"Please Ms. Stephany. Please help me. I need a role in this film. Help me" she said.

In a puzzled face, I looked down saw the girl's face... it was.. Mirah?

"Mirah?" I said. She looked up.

"Do you know me?" she said.

"It's been a long time" I said. She looked confused.. but she kept staring at me and she finally seemed to realize.

"Seohyun? OMG! IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU!" she said. 

Why is she acting like we are close? 

"I can't believe you are Stephany Kim! How have you been?" she said.

I started to walk away as I remembered all the horrible incidents that happened a couple years ago. She kept following me.

"Seohyun! Can't you help a long-time friend once?" she kept saying.

I turned around and smiled, "Mirah. We've NEVER been friends. SECURITY! Please take her away. She is disrupting the press conference!" I said.

I saw 3 big men wearing security badges drag her away.

"PLEASE!" I heard her screaming. 

Serves her right...

 

The press conference:

It has been around an hour into the press conference. The reporters kept asking questions to me and Joong Ki.

"Ms. Stephany?" said a reporter.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"Hahaha, that is a very straighforward question!" I said laughing.

All the reporters and cast started laughing.

"Well.. the question isn't really related to the movie but....." I started saying.

"Yes. I do" I said.

All of a sudden the whole room turned silent and everyone was frozen. Haha.. I guess no one was expecting that. 

Everyone finally unfroze and all the reporters were acting crazy. "WHO IS IT?" all the reporters were yelling.

I finally picked up the mic again and said... "My boyfriend is..... Bobby from iKON"