Four Months Later

My Guy, That Girl

Four months after the incident

Your P.O.V.

The iKON members (except Hanbin) have been with me ever since the incident. We have become closer than ever, but have grown further apart from Hanbin than ever.

They explained the situtation to Hanbin, but again, he would only believe in Mirah. Luckily, the iKON members tracked down her phone has deleted the pictures, but now... Everything has changed.

iKON is supposed to debut soon, but because their teamwork, that was once praised by the YG president, is now a complete mess. And I have started to think that I shouldn't be at YG anymore.

I decided to move Los Angeles (You are Korean but you were raised and born in LA until you moved to work at YG) and continue my career. I don't know if I will come back or not, but if I do come back, I will be a new person.... I have already told the guys that I would be leaving, but I havent' told them when I would be leaving.

Actually.. I'm going to leave today. I'm leaving a note for at my office to explain to them why I left without telling them first. But I know they will understand...

 

Bobby's P.O.V.

The iKon members and I have secretly created a plan to change Hanbin back to who he was. But we can only do that if.... we break Hanbin and Mirah up.

We need to prove that Seohyun and we were right  and Mirah is the liar. So that is why...

"Guys are you ready?" Jinhwan said.

"Yep" we all replied. We were all in the YG building.

"Chanwoo. Go bring Hanbin to the security room now" ordered Donhyuk.

"Got it" replied Chanwoo. Chanwoo ran down to the practice and saw Hanbin.

"Hyung. We need you right now" he said.

"What? Why?" asked Hanbin.

"Just follow me" Chanwoo said. This is the first time we talked to him in four months. 

Hanbin came into the security room , where we all were. "Um.. hey.. why do you need me?" asked Hanbin.

Everything was awkward now since we haven't talked in a while.

"We're here to prove that you should break up with Mirah" I said.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU GUYS! I'M NOT GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HER! STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON HER WHEN IT'S ALL SEOHYUN'S FAULT!" yelled Hanbin. He started to leave when Junhoe held him back.

"Just sit back down and listen" Junhoe tried to say calmly.

"I MADE PLANS WITH MIRAH TODAY. THIS IS OUR EIGHT MONTH ANNIVERSERARY! NOW MOVE!" Hanbin yelled.

"NO! YOU LISTEN UP! SIT DOWN AND JUST LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE YOU WERE BEST FRIENDS WITH 7 YEARS FOR JUST 5 MINUTES!" yelled Junhoe.

This was the first time one of the maknae in the group yelled at our leader. Hanbin sat back down angrily.

"Just watch this video" Yunhyeong said.

And we showed him.... the security tape footage of Seohyun's office from four months ago.

We realized last week that Seohyun has security cameras in her office and begged the security officers if we could look at the tape, and after hours of talking, they finally said yes. We the video and showed Hanbin the incident.

The video started from Mirahn sneaking into the office with her phone starting to take pictures of Seohyun's work.

Hanbin said, "That's not Mirah...That's not her".

"Just shut up and watch the whole video" said Jinhwan.

The video continued with Seohyun running into the office and yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" It showed Mirah saying "This is what happens when you mess with me! I'm going to release all this music in my name and ruin you career! BEG ON YOUR KNEES AND APOLOGIZE FOR HITTING ON MY BOYFRIEND!"

Hanbin seemed to not say anything and was in a state of shock.

We watch Seohyun trying to defend herself but Mirah was grabbing the binders from Seohyun's desk.

We all looked away when Mirah threw the binders at Seohyun, which Seohyun had multiple injuries from.

The video kept going and showed us saving Seohyun.

Mirah continued to say "Don't you guys remember last week? He trusts me more than you guys now. Who you think he will believe when you tell him this story?"

The video ended with Seohyun crying. We stopped the video and stared at Hanbin.

We didn't realize that he started to cry.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I didn't realize who Mirah was. Mirah was so cut and nice around me. I didn't realize that she was a two-face *****. I'm sorry... and all of our team suffered because of my relationship. I hope you guys forgive me" he said as he continued to cry.

We all could see that he was being sincere.

"It's good to have you back, brother" said Jinhwan as he hugged Hanbin.

Hanbin smiled and we all had a group hug.

After about 30 minutes of just crying and catching up on what happened the past 4 months, Hanbin said, "Well... I have my brothers back, but I don't have my best friend back. I should go talk to Seohyun" he said.

We all agreed, walking to Seohyun's office, walking and laughing and goofing around like old times.

All of a sudden, Donghyuk (who entered the room first) yelled, "SEOHYUN NOONA IS GONE!! ALL HER STUFF IS GONE AND THERE IS ONLY A NOTE ON HER DESK!!" he yelled.

We all ran into her office and grabbed her note. We were all in silence as we read it. 

She couldn't have waited one hour... 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I hope you liked the story! Please subscribe and comment! BYEE!