The Note

My Guy, That Girl

Hey iKON members!

   It's Seohyun. Since you guys are reading this note, I guess you already know that I'm not here.

So... I've decided not stay here anymore. By the time you guys finish the note, I'm probably in an airplane to America right now. I'm not going to tell you guys where I'm going because I have a feeling you guys might come to find me :)

Don't worry guys. I'm not going to completley disappear. I'm still working as a YG composer, but just from abroad.

Thank you guys so much for always being there for me and being my best friends. I don't know what I would do without you guys.

But I think now we need some time apart. I need some time to collect my thoughts and emotions. I feel like I haven't been my normal self.

I'll be back, but not near future. Maybe 4 or 5 years? Maybe more.... maybe less.

But when I do come back, I'm going to be a new person. And no, I don't mean that I'll have a different personality and get plastic surgery.. haha. I'm going to be more confident and learn how to stand up for myself.

I've changed my phone number and email, so I don't want to keep in touch with you guys. I'm not trying to break our friendship apart. I just need some time by myself. I hope when I come back, we will be able to hang out like the old times. I will really miss you guys... DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME WHEN YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST FAMOUS BOY BAND IN THE WORLD! I love you guys! I have some individual messages for you guys so here it goes!

Jinhwan: Hey oppa! You've always been like an older brother to me. There when I need someone to lean on or for advice. I can't imagine a life without you... You are an amazing person and singer. I know when you guys debut, you will be a great role model for others. I love you! :)

Donghyuk: Donghyuk-ah! You have improved so much from your trainee days. You are sucha talented musican  and I always feel stronger and supported when I'm with you. You've always been one of my favorite dongsaengs and will always will be. Love you! :)

Chanwoo: Chanwoo! You've just recently joined the group, but I feel like I've known you for so long. You blend in with the group so well and I'm so happy your a new addition to our family. You've grown so much and thank you for always supporting me. I love you Chanwoo!! :)

Junhoe: My little Junhoe! I will miss you so much and I love you! I don't know what I will do without your great dance moves and hilarious jokes. I'll be back soon so don't worry too much! :)

Yoonhyung: Oppa! You are one of the most kindest and generous person I know. I know you will take care of the dongsaengs like you took care of me. I love you and I will miss you! Thanks for always looking out for me! :)

Bobby: Wow... I'm getting the most emotional writing your part. Don't tell anyone :) Wow... I've known you probably the longest. You've been my best friend for so long.. and supported me 100%. I probably wouldn't be here without you. I love you so much and I will miss you! Thank you for everything you have done for me..... Bye.. for now.

Hanbin: Hi... so... I haven't talked to you in a while... um... I guess I'm leaving. And if you think I'm leaving because of you.... It's not completley true. Honestly, it's one of the reasons but it's not all because of you... Well.. bye.