On The Beach

My Guy, That Girl

Your P.O.V.

"Guys, do you want to swim?" I asked the iKON members.

"YEAH!" said Bobby.

It was a bright sunny day and we were all at the beach. All as in the iKON members, me, and.... Mirah.

Mirah is B.I. (Hanbin)'s girlfriend. They have been together for about 3 months and.... she is a jerk.

She is in a Kpop group called Star and she is one year younger than me. When I first met her, she was such a sweet girl. But after a week, she became mean to me. It's not only me that knows that Mirah acts like that.

All the iKON members except Hanbin hates her too. We all know that she is a two-face jerk who just wants Hanbin all to herself.

I am a famous composer/ producer for YG Entertainment. I’ve recently wrote “Fantastic Baby" and "Gangnam Style" for YG. I have been a composer for 9 years. Some songs that I composed is, "Gee", "Growl", "Mirotic",and "I Am The Best". I still write songs for groups who aren't in YG Entertainment.

Anyways.... The iKON member and I (except Hanbin) ran into the wide ocean and started swimming. About 5 feet away was Hanbin and Mirah who were spraying water on each other laughing… Hanbin used to be my best friend in iKON... but not anymore. He changed after he met Mirah. But now I'm best friends with all the iKON members. They love me and I love them.

After about 20 minutes of swimming, we all decided it was time to leave. I slowly walked onto the sand, trying to find my towel... but it was gone.

"Guys, did you take my towel?" I asked.

"No, what color is it?" asked Jinhwan oppa.

"It has black and white stripes on it" I replied. We all looked around for my towel when Junhoe said, "I found it." "Where is it?" I asked.

Junhoe pointed to someone… and it was Mirah.

"That jerk took your towel." said Donghyuk. The iKON members started marching towards Mirah, trying to take my towel back, but I stopped them.

"It's okay guys... Can I borrow your towel?" I asked. Yunhyeong passed me his towel and I thanked him. We were all dried up and we walked to the van to leave. After about 20 mintutes, we arrived at YG entertainment building. Everyone left the van and we entered the building. Everyone except Hanbin and Mirah followed me into my big office/studio.

They all sat on the couch and started talking. "Seohyun, we are going to order pizza and eat. Are you going to eat with us?" asked Chanwoo. I don't really want to eat pizza today....

"I'm just going to go downstairs to the YG Cafeteria." I said.

"Okay." they replied. I opened the door to my office and I went downstairs to the cafeteria. I picked up a tray and starting grabbing food. I walked to an empty table and started eating when I saw another tray in front of me. I looked up, and Hanbin was sitting in front of me.

"Hey Seohyun." he said.

"Um... hi." I said. After Hanbin started dating Mirah, we started to become awkward. We have been best friends for 7 years, but Mirah ruined that.

"So......" said Hanbin. There was an uncomfortable silence between us.

"Where's Mirah?" I asked.

"Oh… she had to get something outside. She will be back in 15 minutes." he said.

"Oh." I replied. We started talking and it felt like we were best friends again. We were laughing and making jokes. After about 20 minutes, we finshed our lunches.

Hanbin looked at his watch and said, "Shoot… I have to go find Mirah. Bye."

Of course he has to find Mirah. "Okay bye." I said. I started to walk back to my office, but someone pushed me.

"OW." I said as I fell down. I looked up and it was.... of course, Mirah.

"What were you doing with my boyfriend?" she asked.

"I was eating. Now go away." I said as I stood back up.

"Stay away from MY boyfriend. He's mine." she said.

"I don't care about you or your boyfriend, so get out of my way." I said. I saw her smirk.

"I know that you like Hanbin oppa. You think I wouldn't know?" she said.

What is she talking about... I don't like Hanbin. I only like him as a friend.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't like him." I said.

I saw her face becoming red and angry. All of a sudden, I felt her hand slap my cheek.

THE HECK!! I was just about to yell at her when I saw the iKON members (except Hanbin) running towards me.

"WHAT'S YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM MIRAH!" yelled Bobby oppa. "WHY DID YOU HIT HER!" said Jinhwan oppa.

I saw Mirah look startled. "What are you talking about? I didn't hit her." she replied.

Liar. "We heard your whole conversation. We saw you hit her!" Yunhyeong said.

Woah… they heard our whole conversation!?! She ran away to the other side of the building. The 7 members hurdled around me asking if I was okay.

"I'm fine guys...Thanks. You guys are the best." I said. We all walked back into my office. Just then Hanbin came running into my office with an angry face.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, SEOHYUN! WHY DID YOU SLAP MIRAH!!" he yelled. What is he talking about?

"I didn't hit her... she hit me." I said calmly.

"Don't lie, Seohyun. She just came running to telling me you hit her. She was crying so much. She just left the building!" Hanbin said.

"Mirah hit Seohyun, so back off Hanbin." said Junhoe.

"So you guys are ganging up on her, aren't you?" Hanbin said to the other iKON members.

"You think we're are lying?!?!" said Donghyuk. "Yeah. I do think you guys are lying." said Hanbin. That jerk, Mirah.

"So you are going to believe a girl you knew for 4 months and not believe the people you knew for 7 years?" asked Yunhyeong.

"I thought you would be supportive of our relationship, Seohyun." he said and he walked out of the room.

As soon as he walked out the iKON members started cursing about him. I'm not going to cry... I'm not going to cry.... I'm not going to cry.... I'm not going to cry...I tried to hold my tears in.... but I couldn't.

I slowly felt a few drops of tears falling out of my eyes.

"It's okay Seohyun. You have us." said Bobby oppa. "Yeah… we know the truth. And we always support you." said Junhoe. "Just forget about stupid Hanbin." said Chanwoo.

This is just the beginning....

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Did you guys like this chapter? If you did, please subscribe, comment, and upvote! By the way, the italicized words are thoughts/ what you are thinking. Also, this story was originally about Exo, but I decided to change it because I already have a story about Exo, and I am a big fan of iKON. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!