Chapter 9: Yulsic

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

I have given up on LOVE the moment we broke apart. I admit I was also at fault but I was naive and got carried away to what my dad told me. I should've fought for him. I was just so afraid of what my family would think of me. I mean it's not my fault that I came from a family of classy people. I should've told him everything. That I love him and that I want to be with him for the rest of my life but I guess my dad doesn't want him for me. Even though seobang came from an average family of good people, he was all I could wish for in a guy. I wish I can go back in time and undo it. 

 

Yuri's POV

I am afraid of commitments after what Jessica did to me. I know I shouldn't be blaming her about what happened but I can't help it. I mean she should've told me. But no matter what I do, she's all I want. She's all I need. But I don't know if giving her another chance would be for the best. If wants me back she has to earn it. The hard way. I wooed her before, now she has to woo me. I know what y'all thinkin'. That I'm playing hard to get. Don't worry. I don't want any dramas. I just want her to show me that since we're all grown ups and mature we have to look at things differently. And I want her to show and make me feel that she'll fight for me 'til the end.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter