Chapter 8: Date!!

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV:

I woke up a little bit early. Okay. I admit I'm really excited about our date. I didn't really get enough sleep because I was thinking about it. I don't know what to expect. It's my very first date.. Well, Aiden and I had our 'mini-date' but we weren't officially dating back when it happened so it doesn't count. I looked at the clock on my nightstand. It's 6:45 in the morning and Aiden will pick me up at around 10 so I have a lot of time to decide on what to wear. This is going to be exciting. ^^ Technically Aiden isn't the type of guy who's used to classy things. He's really simple. Well.. a pair of white tee, skinny black jeans and a black converse should do the trick. I'm really excited. I wish time would fly now..

After 4 hours..
I heard someone ringing the doorbell. It's Aiden! 

"Soojung-ah, where are you going?" My sister asked.
"Date! Bye unnie. I'll just call later." I said as I walked to the front door.
"Oh? Have fun and be careful." She said.

My heartbeat is racing. Just outside the door is Aiden waiting for me. I don't know why but I feel different today. It's like my hearts about to jump on my chest. I inhaled a heavy breathe and opened the door. There he is. Wearing a simple blue long sleeves with a black tank top underneath combined by his black skinny jeans, a white cap worn the other way, and his black high cut rubber shoes. Stop staring JUNG SOOJUNG!!


Amber's POV:

My heart's racing and I can't feel my legs. It's both our first date so to be honest, I really don't know where to start. Maybe I should ask her? I stood in front of their door and any moment she'll open it. 'Fighting Aiden!' I thought. I was thinking deeply that I didn't the front door open. There she is.. Always rocking that simple look. She's really beautiful even if she only wore a simple yet a little bit casual outfit. A white tee, black skinny jeans combined with black converse shoes. She's just HOT! 'Stop it Aiden! She might notice you..' my mind told me. 

"Hey princess.." I said while giving her my infamous dorky smile.
"Hey Stupid." She said as she returned my smile.
"So where do you wanna go today?" I asked her.
"Anywhere is fine.. But uh, shouldn't you be the one planning where you'll take me? I mean you asked me out on this date?" She said with a little bit sarcasm on her tone.
"Right.. It's 10:30 so.. I guess we should go to the park first and play on the playground and maybe eat and then plan something again.. How's that?" I suggested.
"That seems fine. Let's go? We have a lot of time."  She said as she walked ahead of me and went towards my car.
"Okay. Let me open it for you." I said as I opened the passenger's seat for her. I was technically watching her and the I saw a small shade of pink on her cheeks.
"Thank you." She muttered but I heard it. I then went inside the driver seat and started the drive. It wasn't that long 'til we got into the park. There were kids playing and some parents chit-chatting.
"So princess.. Why don't we seat here on the swing? I want to ask some things from you." I asked.
"Okay. Well, what do you want to know?" She asked.
"What is love for you?" I asked.
"Love? It's the feeling where you just can't put it into words. It's indescribable. It's hard sometimes but when you show your eagerness, things might turn out well. Sometimes it makes you want to let go of that feeling just so the person you love can be happy. It's fun and exciting. You just don't know what to do when you get that feeling." She said. "What else?" She continued.
"Hmm.. Have you been to the amusement park?" I asked again.
"I have been to the amusement park but that was when I was still a kid." She said while pouting.
"Oh.. That's alright. I'll take you there I promise." I said.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yeah. I mean, your happiness means everything to me Krys." I said confidently.
"I'll keep that in mind then." She said.
"No need." I said.
"Why?" She asked.
"Just.. Let's go. Let'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter