Chapter 5: Jessie's Undying Love

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years earlier. ~ 

Jessica's POV:

It was the time when I and Yuri have started our own love story.Yuri and I have been a couple for almost a year now. Yuri really worked hard in making me say YES and all his efforts didn't go to waste. We are both on our 3rd year in college and everything was going well for the both of us. We always make time for each other and sometimes go on dates. I really love this guy because his the only who can handle my me and my mood swings. He has became my everything since the day he confessed to me until he asked me to be girlfriend. I am really lucky. I tried to look for Yuri's personality in other guys but only him has it all. I am really, deeply, madly, crazy in love with this guy. My thoughts we're cut when my phone suddenly rang. It's my dad. Urgh! What does this man want?

"Hello dad?" I said.
"Sooyeon? Can you come to my office tonight? I want to ask you about something important." My dad said.
"Okay dad." I said. "Bye." I continued.
What does my dad want now? 

After roughly about 2 hours I arrived in his office.

"Dad?" I said.
"Sooyeon, come in. Have a seat." My dad said.
"So what do you want to ask me about dad?" I asked.
"I want you to break up with Yuri." My dad seriously said.
"WHAT? Dad I can't do that. I love Yuri and his my happiness. You know it!" I was frustated and at the same time mad at my dad.
"Why dad? Why do you want me to break up with Yuri?" I asked as tears are already running down my cheeks.
"I have already arranged you a marriage with my friend's son." He said calmly.
"I didn't do anything wrong to let you interfere with my personal life especially Yuri! I won't do it! I won't!" I shouted at him. I really can't control my emotions right now. I don't understand what's happening.
"I'm sorry Sooyeon but you have to or else our company will have problems. I'm really sorry." He said as he tried to approach me.
"No dad! You only think of your company and yourself! You never thought about Soojung and me. Your selfish! I guess that's why umma isn't happy. This is the reason why she left you!  It's you! You're the reason!" I cried continuously. I don't want to leave Yuri. I don't! He's my life now.
"I'm sorry." My dad said. I stood up and wiped my tears away.
"I'll do it. But promise me that you won't do the same thing to Soojung 'cause if you do, You won't see us again." I said as I was trying to be calm.
"I promise. He's name's Dongwoo. Actually he's outside, waiting for you." He said. I headed out his office without speaking another word. I saw this Dongwoo guy. He's handsome but Yuri's the only one I vowed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter