Chapter 4: Unnie

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV:

On my way home, I can't get my smile out of my face. Today's happenings we're literally unexpected. I was walking towards my room when my sister called me.

"Soojung-ah. You look like an idiot grinning by yourself. Any happenings? You look happy." Jessica unnie asked me. 
"Nothing much happened unnie. Just the fact that Aiden loves me." I said smiling ear to ear.
"Really? I knew it. That dork really has a thing for you." She said. "So your dating already?" She continued.
"Yes unnie. We are." I said smiling widely.
"I want to meet that dork you understand Soojung?" She said sternly.
"Okay unnie. I'll invite him for dinner tomorrow. And please promise me that you won't kill him." I said while pouting.
"I won't but if ever he hurts you, I'll definitely skin him alive." She said.
"Gomawo unnie~" I said as I hugged her.
"I just want what's best for you and you know that." She said while hugging me back.
"I know unnie. But everything's just beginning for me so please promise me that you won't put food poison in the food for the dinner tomorrow." I said as I loosen my hug from her.
"I promise. I know that dork is a good guy but I just want to make sure." She said.
"Okay unnie. I'll be resting now. Just call when dinner's done." I said as I smiled at her.
"Rest well Soojung-ah~" She said as she headed downstairs. I am really lucky to have a sister like Jessica unnie. I know she's really scary at first but she's just so caring towards me. She want's what's best for me and she's really protective to me. I was spacing out again when I heard my phone beep. 

"Hey princess." Unknown number. This is Aiden alright.
"Hey stupid!" I replied.
"Stupid?" the unknown number replied.
"Aiden stop playing games with me." I replied. Somehow I'm becoming a bit annoyed.
"You already forgot about me Krys?" the unknown number replied.
"If you're not Aiden, who are you?" I replied.

My phone suddenly rang. It's from the unknown number. I answered.
"Hello?" I said. "Who's this?" I continued.
"You don't remember me huh?" Said the guy from the other line. 
"Can't you just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter