Chapter 3: How did I?

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Aiden and I we're having our talk when Sulli and Victoria approached us.
"Sorry to interrupt your little moment but can we borrow Krystal first?" Sulli asked.
"No problem. I'll be heading first princess." Aiden said as he waved at me.
"PRINCESS?!" Victoria and Sulli said in unison.
"What?" I said a little bit annoyed. 
"Are you two together already?!" Sulli asked.
"No. But we're dating." I said.
"Really? That was fast. So did you confess to him?" Victoria asked.
"He confessed actually." I said. They suddenly squealed and both of them are shaking me.
"Really?! OMG. We're so happy for you Krys." Sulli said.
"Thanks. Anyways, where's the diva?" I asked.
"He's actually inside the room. He's probably interrogating your precious Aiden." Victoria said with a smirk plastered on her face.

I immediately went inside and saw them talking. 

Aiden's POV:

I was listening to my music when this guy approached me. I think his name is Key. I took both of my earphones off.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.
"Sure. What's the problem?" I asked.
"What are you and Soojung now? Are you together? Are you sure about what you feel for her? Do you really love her?" He bombarded me with questions. 
"One at a time. Soojung and I are currently dating. We're not YET together. I'm sure about what I feel for her and I really do love her." I said.
"You love me?" Krystal asked me. I was nervous at that moment. "You love me?" She asked me again.
"Uh.. Yeah. I love you." I said as I smiled dorkily towards her. Krystal just stared at me. I was shocked when she suddenly ran towards me and hugged me tight.
"You don't know how much I've been wanting to hear you say those words to me." She said. My heart was beating fast and crazy. I can't breathe but I returned her hug.
"Soojung.." I said. She then loosen her grip but kept her arms around my waist. She looked up and stared at me. 
"I love you too Aiden." She said and the whole class was teasing us and oo-ing us. "I know. We promised each other to take things slow. So don't worry." She reassured me.
"Thanks." We broke the hug when our next subject was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter