Chapter 7: Dinner?

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV:

I noticed unnie's always spacing out this past few days. Oh well, I better go to school and talk to Aiden about the dinner later.

"Stupid!" I said as I approached him.
"Hey princess." He said as he smiled dorkily at me.
"Are you ready for the dinner later?" I asked him and his mood went 360.
"Oh.. that.. I'm really nervous." He said.
"Awe.. It's okay hubby." I said as I pinched his cheeks.
"Hubby?" He asked.
"I decided to call you that since STUPID isn't nice to hear. We're dating now, remember? At least I have to be sweet to you." I said as I looked away from him. I don't want him to see me blushing.
"Hubby is really cute. I like it." He said as he pat my head.
"So.. You better behave later okay hubby?" I said.
"Okay hubby." He said as he smiled at me.
"Whatever dork. Good luck." I said as I sat on my seat.
"I will hubby." I heard him said.

The class was already done and Aiden and I are currently headed to my house. I texted unnie  and she told me that she's already done preparing. I hope unnie likes this dork for me. We then headed to the dining room and the atmosphere is really hot in here. Unnie had been watching this dork the moment we went inside the house. Aiden pulled the chair for me. Isn't he the sweetest. We then started eating.. It's really awkward until Unnie broke the silence.

"So Aiden.. How long have you had feelings for my sister?" My sister asked Aiden.
"Since the first time I saw her on our dad's company gathering. That's when I started having feelings for her." Aiden said. He had feelings for me since that gathering and he didn't even made a move.
"Oh. You do know that I am very protective when it comes to Soojung right?" She asked Aiden calmly.
"Yes, I knew that. That's why I promise I'll protect her much more like you do and I'll love her whole heartedly. I won't make her cry and most especially hurt her." Aiden said confidently as he was looking straight into my eyes.
"Very well then. Eat up!" She gladly said.

The dinner went well. Aiden bid his goodbye to us. I am quietly sitting in my bed when I heard someone knocking. 

"Come in. Oh unnie." I said.
"Soojung-ah, I'm happy for you. That dork is just something. I can see it in his eyes how much he loves you." She said.
"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter