Chapter 1: Small talk

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal Jung a.k.a 'Ice Princess' has  been somewhat "POPULAR" ever since the start of classes. But her heart has only been beating for a certain person. No other than Aiden Liu. Krystal is head-over-heels about this person. Even though a lot of guys have been confessing to her, she doesn't give a buldge about them. She just ignores them. Krystal is the daughter of the owner of Jung Enterprises. She's the epitomy of PERFECT. Aiden, on the other hand, is the son of the owner of Liu Corporation. He can make all the girl's eyes turn when he's around. Amber and Krystal have known each other ever since childhood days, but they don't talk to each other, other than their parent's gathering or company's events. 

Krystal's POV:
"Hey guys!" I greet my friends as I approach them gathered around my classroom seat. "What's up?" They're just staring at me and I really find it weird.
"Have you heard about the news?" Sulli asked me and Luna,Victoria & Key's eyes are on me.
"What news?" I asked her.
"Aiden Liu will be our classmate! He just transferred here and I heard that he'll finish his studies here as well." She jumped from her seat and hugged me.
'I was really shocked. I won't let this time pass. I will definitely make him mine. I'll make sure of it.' I thought.
"That's great Sul! I can't wait to see him." I said as I was already calm from my 'fangirling.'
"So? What are you gonna do? Be his fangirl forever?" Sulli asked me. 
"Yeah Soojung. Aren't you getting tired about this situation you are in?" Luna asked me.
"Well.. I don't know. I mean we both know each other but it's just that- I don't know!" I su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter