Acting weird

Sorry, I can't stop loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee's POV

 

I went home all alone. I didn't even bother going inside that restaurant. Mom and dad will surely ask me why am I crying. I rode a taxi and kept on wiping my face. I told the driver my address and he dropped me exactly there. As I got home to my dorm, I quickly opened the door and cried loudly.

 

Baekhyun quickly went to the door and I saw him wearing an apron, he was cooking something for us.

 

"Jae Hee! What happened?! Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head and told him that Im alright but he scolded me even more and said,

 

"You're not okay. Why are you crying? Don't tell me, its about Luhan again." He said and I looked at him before nodding my head slowly. He went closer to me and I thought he would gonna scold me again but, no. I closed my eyes tightly, ready for him to talk but a pair of warm arms immediately made my eyes opened.

 

He hushed me and said, "Tell me." I sniffed and cried once more. It was too painful to say it. I know, Im nothing to Luhan but, can't he just act like were friends? Its okay for me. Than he's actually treating me like one of his enemy.

 

"I am going to marry Luhan." I said. We were inside the room and Baekhyun convinced me to tell the whole story why I cried. After saying that line, Baekhyun burst into laughter. I just stared at him and he closed his eyes while slowly stopping on laughing.

 

"You know Jae, I've heard it many times to you." Baek said and laughed again. I rolled my eyes and hit him a pillow.

 

"Its true! His parents and my parents planned it! What's so funny?" I hissed and he stopped laughing. His expression was priceless. His mouth was slightly opened and I saw him gulped.

 

"W-what?" He wanted me to repeat what I've said. I sighed and repeated it. He stared blankly at me and he scoffed. "An arranged marriage? Geez, did Luhan agree?"

 

I slowly nodded my head. "Yes."

 

"He really agreed?! I thought he doesn't even like you!" He asked.

"Yeah. He was just doing it for the sake of his family."

 

My voice cracked when I said those words. It really hurts, you know that? 

 

"Hay, you're being too emotional. Lets go downstairs, I've prepaired your favorite dish."

"Really?! Bulgogi?!"

 

My mood changed a bit and he smiled while nodding his head. This guy never fails to make me happy. That's why I love him as m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter