First Kiss

Sorry, I can't stop loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee's POV


"I dont want you to marry Luhan." 


That made me stopped breathing for awhile. I furrowed my eyebrows.


"What—why?" I asked. He let out a sigh and faced me again.
"Jae, I don't want to see you suffering from him. Can't you see?"


He asked but in a calm manner. I dropped my gaze and sighed heavily. "Baek, I love him." Baekhyun shook his head, "Jae Hee please. Im worried about you." He held my shoulders and I looked at him sadly. "You should feel happy for me because I'll marry the one I love. Baekhyun, please understand."


I stood up and went upstairs. Baekhyun followed me from behind. I grabbed my luggage and opened it. I went closer to the closet and grabbed my clothes there. I glanced at Baekhyun and his eyes were wide as saucers when he saw me packing my things.


"W-what are you doing, Jae?" He asked with a shocking expression. I was busy packing my things but I still managed to answer his question


"I'm packing my things. Isn't it obvious?" I asked him innocently, not looking at him. "I mean,     where are you going?" He asked.


I sighed and pursed my lips. "I'm getting ready because tomorrow, Luhan and I will be living in the same house." 


"No." He whispered.
"I'm sorry, what?" This time, I looked at him. I was shocked because I saw tears welling up in the corner of his eyes.


"I said no! I won't let you live with that bastard in the same house!" He yelled. Fists were balling in anger. I got startled and stopped packing my things as I stood up. 


"What's with you today? Luhan is your friend and why are you calling him a bastard?" I asked but he closed his eyes tightly as tears rolled down his cheeks. I bit my inner lip and saddened at the sight.


Baekhyun is my bestfriend and this is the first time I saw him cried like this. He looks like he's really hurt. "He's a bastard because of how he treats you. Jae, don't leave me here please. Your life will be more miserable when you live with him." He pleaded.


"But Baekhyun, he's my fiance. And I love him." I said calmly but that made him cry even more. He looked so helpless, I wanted to hug him. "No. Jae Hee please, He'll just hurt you again." 


I went closer to him and hugged him tightly. "I will be okay. Don't worry, I'll contact you incase of emergency." Baekhyun hugged me also and snuggled his nose on the crook of my neck. I felt his tears streaming down and he was sobbing.


"I'm going to miss you." He whispered. "Me neither Baek." I whispered also. He let go of the hug and looked at me. He smiled painfully and I hit his arm lightly.


"Silly, look what you have done to me! I'm also crying. This is all your fault." I said and wiped my tears away. He smiled at me but he didn't say anything. A few minutes passed, I was done packing my things. Baek helped me to do it.

 

I yawned after a few hours and Baekhyun noticed that.


"Tired?" He asked and I nodded my head. He chuckled softly and ruffled my hair. He helped me to lay on my bed and he even tucked me under the blankets. I mouthed him a Thank You and he smiled sweetly at me. That eye-smile, I'll never forget that.


"Thank you Baekhyun for understanding me." I smiled and held the blankets to cover my chin. He caressed my hair and grinned. "Its nothing. You're my bestfriend and I always understand you." 


I yawned again and he sighed. "Let me sing a lullaby for you. Okay?" He said and I nodded my head. "This will help you sleep tight." 


He inhaled and after that, he started singing. I crinkled my forehead and looked at him. He was singing 'Twinkle twinkle little star'


"Yah, that's a kid's song. Im not a kid." I said and he stopped singing. He looked at me and pursed his lips. "It'll make you sleep. Trust me." I nodded my head and he started singing again.

 

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter