Hurt

Sorry, I can't stop loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee's POV


I helped Luhan to stood up and he was wincing in pain. We made our way to clinic and thank goodness, the nurse was still there. I sighed in relief that Luhan doesn't have any bruise. 


I made my way towards Baekhyun. He was crossing his arms. I called him and he looked at me. He softened, I could say. "Lets go home." He said but I shook my head. "I can't leave him here alone. Besides, we are going to live in the same roof."


He huffed and pouted aftrwards. "I don't want you to go, but what can I do? You'll be marrying him soon." I patted his back and told him that its okay. He just sighed and nodded. After a few minutes, Luhan went outside from the clinic.


"Are you okay now?" I asked Luhan and he just looked at me then glanced at Baekhyun.
"Leave." He told him.


Baekhyun scoffed in disbelief and went closer to Luhan. "Okay, you want me to apologize? Fine. Im sorry." Baek said as calm as possible. Luhan just smirked and grabbed my wrist.


"You should go now." Luhan told him once more.


"I can't leave Jae Hee here–" Baekhyun was cut off when Luhan spoke again, "Im here, don't worry." Then he slung his arm around my shoulders. My heart began jumping because of joy and I felt the corner of my lips slowly lifting up. But I managed to stop myself from smiling.


"We're going." Luhan said and dragged me along with him. I looked at Baekhyun and mouthed him 'goodbye'. We started walking to the parking area and Luhan found his car.

 

We both entered the car. After that, he the radio and to my surprise, it was my favorite song. Eyes, nose, lips by Taeyang. I fell inlove with this song because the melody is very soothing to my ears. I looked at the window and started humming the song. Until I stopped because Luhan turned it off.


"I hate that song." He muttered and I asked him why.
"Because its your favorite." He said in a cold manner. I bit my inner lip and saddened. It really broke my heart. 


A few minutes passed, we arrived at my dorm. He told me to be hurry. "5 minutes." He said and I nodded. I went inside the dorm and quickly went to my room. I wandered around first. Is Baekhyun home? I became worried and dialed his number.


"Jae Hee?" Baekhyun said and I sighed in relief.
"Where are you?" I asked.
"Inside the cafe. Im trying to refresh my mind. Are you home?"
"Uhh, I went to our dorm to get my things." I said and I heard silence.


"Baekhyun?" I asked again. And after that, I heard him sighed in the other line.


"Im gonna miss you, Jae." He whispered.
"I know." I frowned a bit and told him to quit being so emotional.


"Be safe, okay?" He said again and I nodded my head. I know, he can't see me nodding.
"You also." 
"Eung." He hummed. 


"Bye, Baek."
"Goodbye, see you tomorrow... At school." Baek said and after that, he hung up. I sighed and carried my luggage.


As I went outside, I locked the door and headed to Luhan's car. I saw him tapping the steering wheel and he turned his head to mine.


"Let me guess, you talked to your bestfriend, hm?" He mocked and scoffed afterwards. I didn't reply him and entered the car.


The ride was silent again as usual. No one was talking, nor laughing. If Baekhyun was here, the ride would probably alive because of his laughs and jokes.


We arrived at the house and I gasped in awe. This is so huge for the two of us. I mean, I wasn't expecting this kind of house. I wonder who bought thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter