I don't want you to—

Sorry, I can't stop loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee's POV


"I am just doing this because your parents want me to do so. Don't assume more than that." His voice was really scary that made me gulped mentally. We went to the parking area and he opened the door while pushing me and saying, 


"Get inside!" His rude voice entered my ears again.


As I entered, Luhan followed also. He started the engine and he drove. The atmosphere was very awkward. My heart was beating so fast like it wanted to get out of my ribcage. I was feeling a little bit happy because Luhan was with me but also a little bit sad because of how Luhan treats me.


The ride was pure silent, no one was blunting a topic. Even me, I can't open my mouth because I'm afraid that Luhan won't let me. So instead of staring blankly on the window, I grabbed out my phone and to my shock, Luhan immediately snatched it away from me.


"No cellphones allowed."
"But—"
"You hear me. I don't want to repeat it."


I just bit my lower lip and sighed. Why is he doing this to me? 


"Mom told me about the wedding. We'll get married this Saturday."


I just nodded and kept on looking down. 


"That's it? You're just going to nod?"
"What else do you expect from me?"


After asking that line, he scoffed while shaking his head. He rolled his eyes before turning his head to mine. He stared into my eyes and that made my heart raca again in incredible speed. I think Im going to melt.


"You're obssess to me, right? You should be feeling happy."


I looked away and fiddled with my fingers and sighed.


"How am I going to feel happy when the person I love, doesn't even love me back? You don't know what I am feeling, Luhan, and you cannot also control it."


I said as My voice cracked a little. He scoffed louder this time and I glanced at him, he was clenching jaw.


"That's true. And you cannot control my feelings neither. I don't like you or love you! You're just a waste of time. I already love someone else."


I closed my eyes and balled my fists that were resting on my lap. I sighed heavily and held my tears back. 


"I know. Just don't say it harshly infront of my face. Its so hard to accept it from you, going out from your own lips."

"Well, truth hurts! And that's the truth. I don't love you! What are you expecting from me, huh?"


His voice was raising again this time. I just shook my head 


"All I wanted is—Don't hurt my feelings, Luhan."
"You're the one who's hurting your own feelings. You're just thinking so exaggerately. Just accept it!" 


Luhan hissed and speed the car.


"I can't accept it. You're about to marry me, but you lied to your pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter