The deal

Sorry, I can't stop loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hee's POV

 

"Jae Hee! Wake up!"

 

That voice again. Ugh, my friend, Byun Baekhyun was here. Of course, we were sharing a dorm since My house is really far away from our school. Baekhyun is my bestfriend and he wants to stay with me in this dorm. I agreed of course. 

 

I opened my eyes and groaned as the sunlight hit my eyes. I quickly covered myself with a pillow. I was dreaming about Luhan and that Baekhyun ruined it. Its really annoying! Aish.

 

"Yah! I said, wake up you dumbhead! Tsh. Be thankful, you're pretty. Or else, I could've hit you."

 

Baek said and I threw the pillow out of my face. What did he just say? Me? Dumbhead? What word was that? Ugh, this gay is really getting on my nerves.

 

"What did you say? You know what, you're so gay."

"Bwoh?! Yah! Watch your mouth. Tss, I'll kiss you."

 

He threatened me but I just rolled my eyes. I'm used to this. He was always trying to say that so, I'll shut up. I sat up from my bed and scratched my head in frustration.

 

"I was dreaming of Luhan and you ruined it!" I pouted and he just chuckled.

 

"That Luhan guy? He doesn't even like you. Psh. Its just a dream."

"I know." I sighed and smiled forcefully.

 

I stood up and went closer to my closet to grab my school uniform. Baekhyun just looked at me seriously and he shut his mouth when he saw that Im feeling a little bit sad. 

 

Let me tell you about my life with Luhan. I and Luhan were classmates and I am really happy about it. He knows me, because Baekhyun is also his friend. They are actually best buddies. Baekhyun and Luhan are in the group called EXO. They're famous in school, but me? Ah, don't ask about it. Of course, Im not that popular.

 

Baekhyun knows my feelings for Luhan since we're childhoods. I was 7 years old when I fell inlove with him. And when I turned 18, Baekhyun spilled it out to Luhan. He was shock but he didn't mind it. Luhan thought that I was just lying. I got mad at Baekhyun that day because he just told my deepest secret to him. 

 

After that confession thingy, Luhan became cold and he never talks to me like the old days. I became super, extremely sad. It was all because of Baekhyun. But I'm not mad at him anymore. Past is past and I could only watch him from afar.

 

My parents and Luhan's parents were actually close to each other. I don't know why either, how did they met. Hm, or is it because of our company? Aish, I really don't know.

 

 

 

 

We were heading now to the school and Baekhyun was with me. I was having a peaceful mind in here when suddenly a car was nearly hit me and good thing Baekhyun pulled my arm. My  mouth was slightly opened and my knees weakened. I got shock. Oh my, I could've been die! Thank goodness.

 

The window of the car suddely opened slowly. I looked at the guy and my heart started beating so fast. It was him! Its Luhan!

 

"Watch where you're going!—Yah! Baekhyun! Hey bro!"

 

First, he scolded me but then he turned his attention to Baekhyun and aimed his hand to do a bro fist. Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter