FUTURE 2

Gyeonggi-do Mission: Saving Uncle Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

"What's going on? Where are we?"

"What happen?"

"What did you do?!"

The three boys scream their lungs out as they notice their surrounding is different from few minutes ago. It took them too long for one of them to finally realize what just happen. "Shoot! We've made it! We travelled through time!!!" Jongdae shouted. "Kyungsoo, what time did you put just now?" He asked to the obviously still shock boy. 

"1-1769?" "Damn! We really made it this time.." Baekhyun said once he recovered from the short moment of shock. They didn't wander outside even if it's a good idea to do. They decided to travel back to their time as it seems like that's the best idea for now. Being incharged of the time, Kyungsoo key in '2031' to the computer and with one push of a button by Baekhyun, they are back to their current time. 

"Wow! That's... "

"Let's head home first and tell our dad tonight. You guys are coming aite?" Jongdae asked his two friends and got a single nod from each of them as the answer. Kyungsoo sent them both home later the evening and they all get ready for their dinner together that night.

"Mom! I'm home!!" Jongdae shouted at the front door. Entering the house, he can already smell the food being made by his mom and it sure is delicious. He peek inside and saw that Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's mother, Jieun and Sena are already helping his mom. "Oh, you are here Jongdae-yah. How's the project?" Sohee asked, pecking his baby on the forehead once, causing the latter to blush. "Mom, not in front of them!" He said, blushing. "Well, the project turn out to be reeeeeeeaaally great. I'll tell you and dad tonight. Promise!" 

"Alright then. Why don't you go upstairs and refresh your self. They are coming soon. Go now..." 

Jongdae comply to his mom and went straight to his room. He only went back down once he heard the noise downstairs, which he knew come from whom. "Jongdae!!!!!!!" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came in running excitedly once they saw the said boy walking downstairs. Their parents chuckle looking at them being all excited eventhough they practically saw each other less than an hour ago. "Alright kids, let's eat first before you guys go all crazy about youngster stuff." Junmyeon said, ushering his baby and his friends' babies to the dining room. 

They took their respective place; DaeBaekSoo sitting right next to each other, and the adults with their partners. "Aunty Sohee, the steak is sooooooooo good!" Kyungsoo said with his oh-so-adorable owl like eyes and his plushy lips. Sohee giggle looking at his son's friend. "Thank you Kyungsoo-yah.. eat more alright? You too Baekhyun." The boys beam in happiness and proceed to eat whatever food were there on the table. They are half-way with their third plate of dessert when Minseok decided to ask the boys. "Kyungsoo said you wanted to tell us something tonight. What is it?"

The boys stop their spoon mid-air and send glares to each other. Neither of them want to open their mouth first, too afraid to talk about their success 'project'. "Errrr.. um... w..we.. um..." Kyungsoo said, eyes looking everywhere but their parents. "Kim Jongdae.." Junmyeon called sternly, "Yes daddy?" 

Junmyeon and Sohee both raise their eyebrow to their son as the their baby had stop calling him DADDY ever since he was five, or six or maybe ten. "What did you guys do? You never called me daddy ever since you turn ten Kim Jongdae because you said it's too childish." Jongdae play with his hands on his lap while looking down. Luhan decided to asked Baekhyun since both Kyungsoo and Jongdae didn't want to say anything. But like the two boys, Baekhyun called him Daddy with his puppy eyes which make the parents even more worried. "I'm going to call Lana and ask her what happen at school." Minseok said and the boys immediately stood up. "No!" They shout in unison. "We didn't do anything wrong! Please don't call Madam Wu daddy!" Kyungsoo plead.

Looking at the boys face and the way they desperately against their daddies decision of calling Lana make them even more suspicious, but of course the boys didn't realized it at all. Not until Jieun ask the dads and the boys to calm down. 

"Now, will you guys please tell us what ever this thing that you do?" Luhan asked rather impatiently, earning a nudged from his wife, Sena. The three boys take a deep breath and look at the adults cutely. "Promise us first that you won't be mad."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter