PAST 2

Gyeonggi-do Mission: Saving Uncle Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST 2

The next day, the three boys took their own little walking in the town. They have settled in a cafe for a breakfast, and now were walking towards the next stall, bubble tea. It might not be their best drink but no one can actually resist bubble tea, and admit it, bubble tea did help filling our stomach. They were discussing on what flavour should they buy when they heard a too familiar voice entering the store. "Hyung~~" They all look towards each other, confused, and most importantly afraid. 

"Uncle Sehun!" The three boys shouted at the same time, a little too loud but luckily, Sehun only heard the last part without the Uncle word. Sehun look at them, utterly confused. Did he know them? Have they met somewhere before? He brush it off and decided to talk later. Bubble tea first! With him, is the younger version of Jongin and Chanyeol, they believe. Just as about they want to walk away, the lady behind the counter called, saying their order is ready and Jongdae's phone started to ring at the same time. 

Picking on the unknown number, Jongdae walk outside the store while BaekSoo take their drink, successfully avoiding Sehun. "Where are you guys? I went to your apartment and no one's there!" It's dad, Jongdae mouth to his two friends. He told their locations to Junmyeon and the latter had asked them to stay put. So instead of walking away from the store, they sit on the bench at the nearby park, where Junmyeon could see them easily. However, the one person they wanted to avoid so badly, approached them first. "You guys called me just now. Do I know you?" He asked. His voice deep, like how they used to hear in the future. They sent each other worried look before gulping nervously. 

Sure, there's nothing wrong saying that they know or not know him but still, the Sehun in front of them is 360 degrees different from the Sehun they used to see back in their time. This Sehun is so young, he would definitely pass to be their friend, and this Sehun is everything that called happiness. He's like a kid that just took an overdose of sweets, being all happy and hyperactive. Constantly smiling, showing his pearly white teeth, making his eyes to turn to a crescent like shape. Luckily for them, Junmyeon reach them on time before Sehun could asked them another question. 

"Guys!" Junmyeon called and then he took noticed of another three creatures. "Oh, Sehun, Jongin, Chanyeol! You guys are... here..." he trailed off, eyes not leaving the three boys. "Yeah... Chanyeol hyung said he would pay for my bubble tea for the whole week! Isn't that great hyung?!" Sehun said excitedly. Junmyeon nodded, eyes still looking at the three boys. "Oh, Junmyeon hyung, you know them?" Jongin ask, noticing how Junmyeon had been standing protectively at them. "Ouh... errr,yeah... umm guys, this.. ummm this is my friends, Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol." The three boys wave and smile at three guys. "And this is.. ummm my cousins.. Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun." 

"Cousins?" Chanyeol asked back, as if he's didn't believe Junmyeon. "Yeah... cousins... we haven't met for a long time.. but they are going to spend their holiday here." The three boys nodded excitedly. "Well, that's strange... he look a lot like D.O and he look a lot like Chen.." Baekhyun followed Chanyeol's pointing figure and it landed on Jongdae and Kyungsoo. "They did?" Sehun asked back. He take a look on both boys and beam, "oh they did!" "Well, there's another 6 person who look like Chen and D.O though. You know, 7 person in this world actually look like us. Anyway, I need to take my cousins to somewhere. So, meet you guys later?" Junmyeon said, not wanting to stay in the situation any longer. 

"Yeah sure. Your house hyung?" Jongin said. Junmyeon nodded before rushing the three boys inside his car. "Phewww, that was close." Baekhyun said, once they had seated in side the car. "It is, but what made Sehun walk to you guys? That kid rarely talk to strangers." "Well, we ACCIDENTALLY called him Uncle Sehun inside the store. But I guess he only heard his name without the Uncle word though because he didn't asked about it at all." Jongdae explain and Junmyeon just nodded. The car went to dead silent before Kyungsoo decided to break it. 

"Who's D.O and Chen?" "Oh, D.O and Chen are my friends. And looking at you guys again, you really look like them though. No wonder we feel like we've seen you before yesterday." Junmyeon said. "Will we be meeting this D.O and Chen soon?" Junmyeon nodded to the questions and said they will meet all of his friends later on the evening. He drive into a house, no a mansion. And two young men can be seen in the garden. "Hey, I know this house! It's grandma and grandpa Lu's house!" Baekhyun chimed in. "Yup, this is Luhan's house, your father." They all went out and Baekhyun immediately run off towards his father Luhan hyung. He ran straight into his arms, like a little kid he is. Only after a few moment he did realize that the person in his embrace isn't his father, yet. "I-I'm sorry... I guess I miss my father.. a lot." He said, letting go Luhan's body and went straight into Jongdae's arms instead. 

Minseok and Junmyeon send a dagger to kill Luhan, mentally. The latter mouthed a WHAT towards his friends. "It's okay Baek, we'll meet them again, soon. I miss daddy too.. and mommy.." Kyungsoo said before joining Baek into a fit of crying. Only Jongdae stand up strongly. Minseok were moved to see how his supposed to be son were missing his dad so much, so he decided to take Kyungsoo into his embrace and calm him down. Luhan followed his friend's action

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter