FUTURE NOT SO FUTURE 1

Gyeonggi-do Mission: Saving Uncle Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongdae-yah! Sehun's here!!" Baekhyun shouted when he saw Sehun and Suho walking down the road to their house. They followed the two boys earlier to see if they had chance to repair the future without Suho knowing it but unfortunately, Suho keep on staying beside their Uncle Sehun so there's no chance at all for the three little boys to talk to him. 

"What do we do? Your father doesn't seem to leave Uncle Sehun side even for a bit." Kyungsoo look the most troubled among them as he is in fact daddy's little boy. Why? Because he keep on mumbling his father's name in his sleep. "Hmmm, Kyung... if you can't stay, if you reeeeeeally miss your father, you can go back first. Both of you." Jongdae look over his shoulder to his friends.

They were both gaping at him."W-what?! No! I won't leave you here. No No No!" Baekhyun said, shooking his head furiously. Kyungsoo look down at play with his hands. "I... I... I miss my daddy..." There an obvious tears in his eyes and he unconciously let out a small sobs. "B-But... I'll stay with you guys. I want to help Uncle Sehun too." He smiled at them. "Are you sure you gonna be fine?" Jongdae asked back, trying his best to pamper his friend. Kyungsoo nodded and give them his best smile. 

"Alright then. Now we only need to know what happen to them instead of helping them from this time." They both look at each other and nodded. They walk towards a known direction, which is Eunjung's house. The living room was lit up with the grand chandelier. It seems like there's a gathering happening inside the house. They stayed outside for anyone to come out and they are lucky when not long after, someone open the door. 

But their lucky luck when straight to the downfall when they saw Kris and Eunjung's family. Mad. Eunjung's father seems mad at something and then they saw it. Sehun's parents were also there. "I don't care even if you love my daughter. My daughter is reserved for someone else and that definitely is not you, young man." The old man who they assume to be Eunjung's father said. "But father..." "You stay silent little girl!".

The woman who was standing beside Eunjung's fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter