FUTURE 9

Gyeonggi-do Mission: Saving Uncle Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Sehun are not suprised to see himself, a younger one to be exact would be wrong. 

"How dare you ruin me like this in the future! Oh My God hyung!!! Why did you let me be this old?!" That was the younger Sehun, pointing and shouting at the older Sehun in the room. Suho the older massage his head because, eventhough he knew it very well how childish Sehun was back then, it had been a long time ago since he face that kind of situation. Sehun in his time is a mature young man. "Sehun, your marriage is a wreck. We are trying to solve that marriage problem of yours so that you won't be like that later." That was the younger Suho said. "But, hyung... what is this all?" Sehun, the older Sehun asked. Jongdae being the responsible one take the chance to explain everything. From how he was mad and annoyed with the fights to how he met the young them in the past until how they themselves experienced hearing the fight not long ago. Sehun didn't blame Jongdae though, although the boy is young but he seems to be a mature one. 

"Noona, I don't want to ask this but I had to. Why does Jongdae's face look a lot like Chen hyung?" Sehun asked Sohee who was just sitting beside her husband. "I may or may not have seen Chen's face too much during my pregnancy with Jongdae." Everyone gave her a judging look. The older Suho sighed. "She like Chen's face too much when she's pregnant with Jongdae. You know what old people said; when you like something or someone too much during your pregnancy, your baby might as well look like the person. So walla! I have Chen as my son now." The whole room erupted in laughter. After a few moments, they started to talk more on the mission. Once the night had been more darker and the boys had fallen asleep, they decided on what they should do. "Tomorrow going to be the day where we know whether their mission paid well or not. I do hope you guys could fix this broken bond in our friendship." Suho said once he'd made sure that everyone that came along with his son is in the van. "Wait, wouldn't they asked later where we were?" Kris said. Suho shook his head. "If you guys are able to fix this, the moment they woke up, things are going to be different. I assure you. Only those who are not affected which are me, Sohee and Jongdae will probably remember everything. He might ask later but worry not, I'll explain it to him when the time is right."

With Suho's last words and final hugs and goodlucks, Suho and Sohee send their old selfs and friends back to where they belong to. They didn't get to spend their night or even a day in the future but their older self assure them that once they had fix everything in the past, their future will change with the exception of the Kim's family. "I guess Lu Baekhyun won't be my son anymore soon." Luhan said. Minseok had the same sad emotion on their face but they know if their young self were able to fix everything, their life will be change as well. Who knows what different future would bring them.

On the next morning, for the first time ever, Jongdae wokes up without the noise of his neighbor fighting. "That's weird." He mumbles to himself before he went to the bathroom to refresh. Once completed, he went down to meet his parents as usual. "How's your morning honey?" Sohee asked, smiling at her only son. "Nice. Quiet. Peaceful. Where are they daddy?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter