PAST 9 + FUTURE 7

Gyeonggi-do Mission: Saving Uncle Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow..."

"That was..."

They had just finish reading the letter and they were left speechless. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun didn't expect the letter will contain the most important thing for them to know. They walked away from the living room without saying anything, into one of the bedroom, leaving Jongdae on his own.

"I... I never know about that." Jongdae said, looking at both Minseok and Luhan. The two adults then leave the scene, knocking on the lock door, getting a loud "GO AWAY!" from the other side of the door. So they did just like what they'd been told. They walked away from the door, sit back on the couch. The others are still trying to digest the truth they just heard. 

"Why would I marry Eunjung? I get it that it was an arrange marriage but why?" Sehun asked. 

"Why Eunjung out of all people?" Kris said, demanding an answer from the only boy left. 

Jongdae groan out of frustration. "How would I know?! You both got married even before I was born. You were already fighting like hell on my first day in this world." He let out a sigh before speaking up again. "Look, now that you guys know the truth, you can think on your own how to prevent this from happen. I have two friends in that room who just got the shock of their life, so if you excuse me, I have another mission here."

Jongdae walked to the door, asking them to open it and after a few consoling moment, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo let him in. 

"Baek, Kyung... I'm sorry. I-"

"No, it's not your fault... it just... how do we meet our father again? How do we face them?"

"Guys, if this mission success, our life will be completely different once we go back to our time. I'm sure they had think of this thoroughly before letting you know. Like my dad says, if we complete this mission and it's a success, your real father won't be dead. They will be alive and you will be living with them. Have faith on what Uncle Minseok and Luhan do."

"C-can we finish this mission faster? I want to go back to our time." Kyungsoo said, wiping his tears with the back of his sleeve. Baekhyun seems agree with the idea of getting the mission done as soon as possible and so the three of them walk out from the room. Upon seeing the cying boys, Minseok and Luhan walk towards them, embracing them tightly. "I'm sorry." They said. Later then, Baekhyun and D.O walks towards them, replacing Minseok and Luhan, hugging their supposed sons and wiping their tears. "We'll complete this thing and you both can go back home, alright?" The boys nodded.

Jongdae sit in between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo at the carpet while all the adults sit on the couch. Papers lay out in front of them. Papers that was full of their ideas that obviously had failed. "What now?" Jongdae asked around, looking at the others' faces.

"Can we... ummm, can we travel through time like you guys?" Chanyeol asked but no one said anything and just staring at him. "I mean, if we can go and see the situation with our own eyes, maybe we might have ideas on how to fix things." 

"You want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter