PAST 1

Gyeonggi-do Mission: Saving Uncle Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST 1

The three boys were feeling dizzy as the after effect of time travelling. They sit still in the van-like machine before freaking out. "Ahhhhhh! Did we arrive? Is it real? Is this the place?" Kyungsoo asked, looking around with his big eyes that has getting bigger, if that's possible. Jongdae who recover faster than the other take a look outside the van, "I think this is it. Are you guys okay?" He asked, inspecting the other two. With a nod, they took their bagpack and decided to take a stroll outside. 

They landed in an unused building that look like a storehouse back in their time, so they are not very sure whether they did travel or not, but seeing as their parents aren't there, they believe that they indeed are in 2013. Baekhyun push the door and they met with the bright sunny day. The birds were singing happily on the tree branch, the summer wind swoosh their hair a little to the left and the board standing in front of them said "HAVE A NICE SUMMER HOLIDAY KIDS!". Well, that's... odd. They thought. 

"So... what now?" Baekhyu asked, looking around. People who surround them look at them as a kid. A high schooler kids who were enjoying their trip or little backpacking trip or whatever summer trip they were having. None of the thousands people around notice that the three boys standing among them are from the future. "Uncle Suho told us to go to his father's building. You know where it is Jongdae?" Kyungsoo ask. Jongdae give them a confident nod and lead them the way. They walk together in one line, like a little bunch of kid who were too happy with holiday. They smile to every single human they met. The grin never left their face. It's kind of... creepy but they didn't mind, they didn't care. Seeing a board with the year 2013 on it make them even more happy. They are going to meet their father, their younger version of father. 

A few more walking, they arrive in front of a tall building with the sign 'Kim Empire'. A sigh could be heard, a deep breath was taken by the three high schooler with a big mission. They walk in, greeted by the guard. They went straight to the front table. The young lady smile sweetly at them. "May I help you kids?" she asked. "Can I meet my da- no, I want to meet Mr Kim." Jongdae answered. "Mr Kim?" they nodded. "The old Mr Kim or young Mr Kim?" They stared blankly at the woman before answering young Mr Kim. The young lady called another young man and said that he will them to Suho's room. They went inside the elevator and the young man stare at them. They notice it through the reflection of the elevator. The three of them give a sweet blinding smile and the young man smile back. "If I may asked, do you... by any chance know Junmyeon-shi well?" 

The three boys nodded excitedly and asked why. "Well, usually only his closest friends would come here, and he rarely let strangers met him here. Even his father can't be near his room." The DING! sound of the elevator indicate that they have arrived. The young man, name Jonghyun lead them to one room at the end of the hallway. He knock on the door and small come in could be heard. Jonghyun ask them to wait outside as he do the talking with Junmyeon. Waiting for about 5 minutes, Jonghyun came back and asked them to get inside. 

Just like what their father told them, the three daddies were there. Standing tall in front of the couch is Kim Junmyeon, Kim Minseok and Luhan. "Come in, come in. Please take a seat." Junmyeon said, giving them his angel-like smile. Jonghyun came back with three coffee and 3 iced lemon tea in his hands. The three boys beam  happily seeing the drink as they didn't get the chance to eat nor drink anything ever since they arrived. The three adults on the other hand look at them with a smile planted on their face. "So... what bring you guys here?" Junmyeon asked. Jongdae, who were sitting in the middle of the three boys take a quick glance to each of his friend and with a swift nod, he began to speak. "We are from the future." 

Silence. Silence. Another silence.

"Ahahahahahahahahaha" the three adults laugh. "You guys are joking right? There's no way people could travel through time..." Luhan said, but looking at the serious look on the three boys face, they stop laughing. "You are serious." Junmyeon said. The three boys nod cutely. Composing their self, the three adults sit still on the couch, clearing their throat before proceeding to talk. "So... why are you here?" Minseok asked. "Umm... well.. you see.. umm..." Baekhyun tried to talk but end up stuttering badly. Kyungsoo took a deep deep breath before saying "You guys are our father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter