FUTURE 1

Gyeonggi-do Mission: Saving Uncle Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

"I've told you that I won't be coming back last night! And why the hell are you yelling at me early in the morning?!"

"You are my wife and I am your husband! I have every right to yell or be mad at you whenever ing hell I want! Where were you last night?!"

"It's none of your business!!"

Kim Jongdae was awaken from his sweet dream by the yelling, screaming and arguing coming from upstairs. Wonder who? No, it's not his parents. It's from their neighbour, the Oh family, or supposed to say the Oh couple (since they didn't have child). It's practically everyday that he would be awaken by the sound of them yelling, or plates breaking. All early in the morning. Yes.., as early as 7 in the morning. He groans from the lacking of sleeping as he stayed all night long to finish his study and doing his homework that is due today. 

"Jongdae-ah, wake up. You'll be late for school." his dad, Kim Junmyeon knock his door softly before peeking his head a little. He smiles when he saw his one and only son had already woke up. Jongdae proceed with his morning routine, silently enjoying his shower when a loud BANG! from downstairs can be heard. After buttoning and tidying his uniform, and made up his bed neatly, he walk downstairs to see his uncle Sehun were they, face frowning he swears the man look old more than his age. Even his father who is older than his Uncle Sehun look young despite his age. 

"Good morning..!" he chirps happily, sitting on his usual chair at the kitchen island after pecking his parents' cheeks, and not forgetting his Uncle Sehun's. "Sorry Jongdae for interrupting you morning, as usual..." his Uncle Sehun said once the younger munching on his breakfast. "It's okay Uncle Sehun. Mom, I need to stay in school for the project. Is it okay?" "Sure honey... do you need extra food to bring?" Kim Sohee, Jongdae's mom had always pack his food for lunch and he didn't care because he will be able to save up his money for something else. "I'll eat with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun at the stall later." Sohee mumble a silent okay before proceed to eat her breakfast.

Jongdae's family isn't poor. In fact, his dad is a scientist and he is the owner of the Jedi Company. The company t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter