Love at first sight

It Started with a Fall

“Do you believe in love at first sight?”

“Did you just answer my question with another question…?” Taekwoon smirked and continued walking.

“I’m serious, I don’t really know what it was but when I saw you, it was like my heart sank. I didn’t know you, but I wanted to. When I’m around you, I can’t help but smile, and I don’t do that often. And yea we don’t know each other, but I feel like I do, I feel like I’ve known you my whole life. I don’t know, I just think its love at first sight… L-like if we were meant for each other…” Hongbin bit his lip and tried not to smile, but he couldn’t help it, he had no idea how, but Taekwoon was describing exactly how he felt.

“If you feel this way… t-then why haven’t you broke up with Hakyeon?” Hongbin didn’t mean to ask that, but he was glad he did. He’d been going crazy thinking about that question, and there was no way Taekwoon can dodge it now. It was silent for a bit until Taekwoon finally got the courage to answer.

“It’s complicated.” Was all he could say. Hongbin pouted silently, but he was determined to get the answer out of him.

“I don’t care if it’s complicated, I need an answer.” Taekwoon was surprised on how blunt Hongbin was being. There was another silence and without them knowing they were in front of Hongbin’s house. “This is my house.” Taekwoon silently let Hongbin down slowly and set him on the sidewalk and sat by him. “Please… I need to know why.”


            “Even though Hakyeon is obnoxious and probably one of the worst boyfriends I’ve had, he’s the bestest friend I could ask for. I know it doesn’t seem like it, but he really isn’t all that bad. When my parents kicked me out, he was there holding my hand, and when my grandma died he was there wiping my tears. He’s been there for me for as long as I can remember.” Hongbin could see talking about this made him uncomfortable, but Hongbin wanted to hear more.

“So… how did ya’ll end up dating?” Taekwoon started to look down and play with his fingers. Hongbin grabbed his hand and held it, which seemed to make him feel a little better but he was still looking down.

“When my grandma died, I was a wreck, I didn’t want to do anything or see anyone, but Hakyeon would still come over every day and made sure I ate and just pretty much took care of me. I guess we both mistook our feelings for something more just cause of how close we became during that time. One day he just kissed me and said I was his. To be honest I was in such a state of depression I really didn’t care or even try to object.”

“So you don’t have feelings for Hakyeon?” Taekwoon looked up at Hongbin and gave him a small side smile.

“No I don’t, and I know he doesn’t have feelings for me either, he’s just too much of a sassy to just give me up like that. ‘I’m his’ and no matter how many times he plays around with other guys, I’m still his apparently.”

“Wait… do you mean he’s cheated on you?!” Hongbin wide eyes made Taekwoon giggle to himself.

“Yea, I mean I guess you really can’t call it cheating when I’m there but, yes he cheats. The thing is, I really don’t care, and he knows I don’t care so it’s not a big deal. Didn’t you see him last night grinding on all those guys?”

“Y-yes but I don’t know I thought you were too drunk to notice!”

“I noticed, I just didn’t care. But as soon as I saw Hyuk kiss you, I got pissed the off… that’s how I know.”

“Know what?” Hongbin crocked his head sideways and looked at Taekwoon confused. Taekwoon smiled, but this time it was one of his rare smiles that showed his teeth.

“I know that I love you. When Hakyeon has 3 guys on him, I don’t blink an eye, but when your best friend drunkenly kisses you I flip .” Hongbin blushed and smiled with his dimples full bloomed.  Taekwoon looked at Hongbin and couldn’t help but to lean in and kiss those gorgeous dimples. Hongbin touched where Taekwoon had kissed and smiled more, looking into Taekwoon’s eyes, they were so amazingly beautiful. They were about to kiss, when they rudely got interrupted.

 

 

 

 

Surprise! I just felt like updating! :) 

AND I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT PICTURES! 

So you will be seeing pictures in every chapter i update ! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME THROUGH THIS STORY SO FAR!

I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS!<3 

please leave a comment of your feelings <3

COMMENT WHO YOU THINK INTERUPTED THEM! XD