You love me, right?

It Started with a Fall

Hongbin was literally going crazy about the whole ‘date’ thing. He was trying on clothes left and right, throwing everything onto the bed next to Hyukie.

“Hyukie I don’t want to seem like I’m trying you know?! But I don’t want to show up looking like a homeless guy!”

“Are you serious right now? You’re going to a dance practice. You’re bound to end up getting dirty and sweaty, so it literally doesn’t matter.” Hyukie was still annoyed that he hadn’t picked something to wear. They’d been doing this for two hours already. At first it was fun for Hyukie because he would usually reply with ‘That makes your look to big’ or ‘that makes you look fat as hell’. Now it’s just frustrating and pitiful, and Hyukie just wanted to suffocate him to death.

“OH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO GET SWEATY AND DIRTY… I HAVE TO DRESS Y… I NEED TO DO PUSHUPS!” Hongbin immediately fell on the floor and started to do pushups. Hyukie was so done at this point and just left the room. “Hyukie come back!”

“Never!” Hyukie screamed from behind the door, liking that Hongbin was pleading for him to come back.

“PLEASE I NEED YOU!”

“WHY?”

“YOU HAVE TO TELL ME IM PRETTY.” Hyukie sighed, and ended up smiling to himself and opened the door to find Hongbin on the floor tears in his eyes with multiple pieces of clothing all over him. Hyukie couldn’t help but to laugh at the sight before him. What would this loser be without me?

“Ok, if I pick something for you, you can’t object, you just have to trust me, ok?” Hongbin nodded and sat on his bed waiting for the younger to pick something for him. Hyuk went into his closet and came back out with a grey hoodie and black skinny jeans and threw it to Hongbin.

“It’s simple but not homeless, and when you get hot you have an excuse to take off your shirt.” Hyuk crossed his arms feeling satisfied with himself. Hongbin looked at the clothes, probably analyzing it, then he slowly took the clothes, and went to the rest room to change. Five minutes later he came out and looked at Hyukie.

“THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!” Hongbin ran and jumped on Hyukie, accidently hitting him in the face with his elbow.

“AHH OK I LOVE YOU TO, DAMN YOU DON’T GOTTA HURT ME!” Hyukie rubbed his face and looked at the clock. “Hey its 7:30, shouldn’t you be heading out already?”

“Ahhhh, Yes oh my god! Ok, wish me luck Hyukie!” Hyukie laughed as he saw his bestfriend run out the door.

“Good luck! Hope you get some booty!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taekwoon, who was already at the practice room, looked at his watch impatiently.

“Where is he? Its 8:01…” He kept thinking Hongbin wouldn’t show up for some reason. He’d been thinking about him a lot actually. During class he couldn’t keep his eyes off of him. Hongbin sat in front of him and all he could do was look at the back of his head. Why did he feel this weird feeling in his stomach everytime he saw him? He nearly smiled when he saw the text from him earlier that day. Taekwoon looked down at his watch again, 8:05. To pass time he took out his iPod and put the buds in and started to sing.

~I had such a scary and bad nightmare

You left me forever

Even you can tell it’s a dream that doesn’t make sense

Because there’s no way I would lose you

 

Don’t even get away from me for a second

No, I just won’t let go of you

I’ll accept every little thing of you

You love me, right? ~

“Yes.” Taekwoon turned around surprised to find Hongbin standing there. Hongbin looked just as surprised as he was for some reason.

“What did you say?” Taekwoon knew what he had said but he wanted to make sure it was true.

“Uh I said yes… but like YES THAT SHOULD BE THE SONG WE USE CAUSE IT’S SO GOOD AND WOULD GO WITH OUR ROMEO AND JULIET CONCEPT!” Taekwoon, who looked a little disappointed by that answer just took his earphones out and sat down in a chair.

“Alright, so what took you so long?”

“I’m only 7 minutes late…”

“Still late.” Taekwoon got a bottle of water and started to drink some. Bin just stared at his Adams apple going up and down with each swallow, damn even his Adams apple is y.

“What are you staring at?” Taekwoon had noticed Hongbin staring at him.

“Oh uh nothing.” Hongbin replied with a giggle in between.

“So you like the song?”

“YEA WHO WOULDN’T? It’s like perfect, it can symbolize when Romeo had found Juliet dead and he could be talking to himself, wishing it was just a nightmare!” Hongbin smiled at himself, feeling that his explanation was perfect. This time is was Taekwoon’s turn to stare at Bin. He loved those damn dimples so much. Hongbin noticed and started to blush. Taekwoon looked down trying to avoid his eyes.

“Uh ok, um, so since we know the song, why don’t we start the dance?”

“Sure, ill follow you’re lead.” Hongbin smiled watching Taekwoon try to figure out what he wanted to do.

“Um here, why don’t we start on the floor then push ourselves up like this?” Taekwoon started to show Hongbin the dance. Hongbin watched, then tried to follow his lead.

They continued to practice hard, non-stop for about three hours. Exhausted, Hongbin suggested to take a break. When they both sat down, Hongbin thought this would be the perfect time to take off his sweater. He got the ends of the sweater and pulled it over his head and threw it to the side, showing his rock hard abs.

Taekwoon who was obviously watching him, almost spit out his water as he saw the sweat rolling down those gorgeous abs. He unintentionally bit his lip as he watched Hongbin make it worse by pouring water all over his body.

“Damn I’m hot right now woooo.”

“Yes you are” Taekwoon thought to himself. He really needed to stop staring, but he couldn’t, he just couldn’t take his eyes off of him.

Hongbin knew that Taekwoon was looking at him, and he loved every moment of it. To make things worse, Hongbin decided he was stiff and need to ‘stretch’ so he did. He put his hands above his head and reached as much as he could then he came back down and touched his toes and kept doing that.

Taekwoon was losing it while watching the younger stretch in front of him, he could feel something in his pants notice to, cause when he looked down he had a ing . Taekwoon panicked and looked away from Hongbin hoping it would help. He drank more water and started to think of Hakyeon screaming at him about something stupid. That helped a lot and he finally calmed down. Damn that was close.

“Um I’m going to the bathroom real quick, you should practice a little bit more.” Taekwoon got up and started to walk to the bathroom but Hongbin while trying to do one of their moves, tripped and fell onto Taekwoon. He caught Hongbin just in time and held him in his arms feeling Hongbin’s body against his. Hongbin looked up at Taekwoon and stared into his dark eyes. Taekwoon took a deep breath and stared down at Hongbin’s plump lips. He lost all control, he couldn’t hold back anymore, he leaned his head down slowly, closed his eyes, and brushed his lips against Hongbin’s.

Hongbin, shocked that he was being kissed right now, moved his hands up to Taekwoon’s neck, pushing him closer and kissing him back more passionately. It wasn’t just a brush anymore, Hongbin stood up straight, not once parting lips and stuck his tongue into his mouth, wanting desperately to taste him.

 Taekwoon felt hot, and could also feel his friend getting happy again. He wrapped his arms around Hongbin’s waist and walked towards the wall pushing the younger against it. For some reason that turned both of them on even more and made out more aggressively, biting each other’s lip and tongue.

But for some reason, Taekwoon came to his senses and pushed Hongbin away. “I’m sorry, I can’t do this. I can’t do this to him.”

Hongbin stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. Suddenly he felt dirty, and put back on his sweater.

“I’m so sorry, I really…” he couldn’t finish his sentence and just looked at Hongbin’s hurt expression and felt like the worst guy in the world.

Hongbin had enough of the embarrassment and got his stuff and walked out the door.

“No wait! HONGBIN!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank You Subscribers for subscribing to me and reading the story! It really motivates me and makes me so HAPPY! :)

Please feel free to leave a comment or question! <3