PEEPER!

It Started with a Fall

Hongbin could feel a throbbing coming from his head. It hurt like a ! His eyes were closed still and all he could feel was the pounding on his head.

“Hey! Peeper! Wake up!” he could hear a voice shouting at him, which only made his head hurt worse.

“Wait, did he just call me a peeper?” And all at once he figured out what was going on. Bin opened his huge eyes and saw two figures above him. One was the dark guy from earlier, he was the closest to him, he looked like a damn turtle with his long neck. Then he looked beyond him and saw Taekwoon standing above him looking fairly concerned. Once Taekwoon saw Hongbin looking at him, his eyes got a bit wide and looked away.

“Oh the peeper is awake!”

“What the hell? Stop calling me that!” Hongbin slowly started to stand up while putting his hand behind his head, he could feel a small bump rise. Damn.

“Well what else am I supposed to call the person who was peeping on me and my honey?” The silver top said with a lot of sass and ran to Taekwoon holding onto his arm. Taekwoon rolled his eyes and let the shorter man hang on his arm.

“I wasn’t peeping! I was actually looking for him but I stumbled across a disgusting sight and tried to run away but this damn rock got in my way!”

“Why were you looking for my boyfriend?” the tan man demanded.

“Your boyfriend is my partner for that Romeo and Juliet project.” Bin sassed back.

“Give me your number.” A very quiet Taekwoon asked.

“HUH?! You’re asking for another guy’s number in front of me Woonie?!”

“He’s my partner, how else am I going to get a hold of him.” Taekwoon handed Hongbin his phone and Hongbin shot him a side smile which showed a single dimple. Taekwoon for the first time showed a tiny smile back a Bin and looked down avoiding eye contact with anyone, letting Bin finish putting in his number.

“There you go.” Hongbin handed the phone back. “By the way what’s your name?” He looked at the dark turtle.

“I’m Cha Hakyeon, and Taekwoon’s boyfriend!” He replied in confidence. Taekwoon rolled his eyes again embarrassed that he kept saying ‘boyfriend’.

“I can see that.” Hongbin said with a smirk, trying to sound like it didn’t bother him. But of course, it did. It bothered him so much and he had no idea why… “Well ill text you later, I’ll leave you and the little brown boy alone now.” Hongbin waved and walked away.

Taekwoon just stood there for a bit, watching Hongbin. For some reason he couldn’t take his eyes off of him. Why hadn’t he noticed earlier how… cute Hongbin was? He had just the right amount of muscle on him and his hair was brushed up. Which showed his face more, and wow was his face gorgeous. He had gigantic eyes which made him even more adorable and when he showed that side smile Taekwoon swore he lost his breath for a bit. Those damn dimples… why hadn’t he noticed before?

Just then, Hakyeon noticed his boyfriend admiring Hongbin and could feel his stomach churn. “Why is he looking at him like that…?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Sorry this chapter is short! Hope you liked it though!

Please leave a comment! I want to know what ya'll think so far :)