The meeting

It Started with a Fall

 “Hongbin… Hongbin… Hongbin!” An angry feminine voice shouted. “You’re going to be late for your first day of school! Get your up!”

            Hearing the very annoying voice shout his name made him stumble out of bed and stretch. Opening an eye and yawning. His vision finally becoming clear he looks around his room and spots his clock. His eyes became huge at the sight of the numbers showing.

            “CRAP!” He grabbed the first pair of pants he saw, and smelling it of course, to make sure they were clean. They weren’t, but he didn’t have time to care and shoved them on his legs, while hopping around for a while to get them on he finally zipped them up. He grabbed a white t shirt from his drawer and threw it on over his head while opening his door going to the kitchen.

            “Sleeping beauty is finally up ladies and gentlemen, wow it hasn’t even been your first day yet and you’re already embarrassing me.” His oh so nice mother sarcastically spat at him. Usually he would have made up a clever come back but again, he didn’t have time for her today. Grabbing a banana and his backpack he headed out the door.

            Why didn’t he have time for her ? Well he was about to be late for his first day of school. And why would this be important you ask? This wasn’t just any ordinary school. This school was a school for the gifted. Only the best of the best got into this school. Hongbin wasn’t the best but he sure was close. He had many talents and one of them was singing. But honestly, none of them mattered he only got in because even though his mother was an evil , she did have her connections. She had warned him that if he even screwed up once she would have his on a platter for embarrassing her.

            Well she might actually do it since it’s his first day and he’s already late. He ran around the campus in search of the office to get his schedule and when he finally got around the sassy front desk lady he found that his class was on the other side of the school.

            “Damn.” Is all he could say when he realized his class had already started. “Guess I should start running huh?” and with that he did indeed start to run. Everything was a blur as he sprinted to his class room. I’m pretty sure he might have pushed people to the ground with how fast he was running. Turning around once and awhile to yell back, “SORRY” Of course.

            As he saw the classroom come in to view he ran a bit faster and said with relief “Thank God I’m almost the—“

            “Ugh”

            Hongbin being in such a rush didn’t notice a guy sitting on the ground reading a book and trampled on him making him fall over on top of him. He immediately sat up, not noticing that he’s sitting up on the guys lap. But the guy noticed and threw Hongbin off of his lap. “Oh ... IM SO SORRY”

 The man didn’t say a word and just stood up brushing himself off. That’s when Hongbin noticed how beautiful this guy was. He was tall and very slim but not scrawny he could tell that the guy works out a lot. He was pale with straight charcoaled colored hair that slightly went over his piercing eyes. He gave off a mysterious vibe and his face looked as though if you touched it, it would shatter into a million pieces. Hongbin just sat there continuing to analyze every aspect of the man.

            “C-can you hand me my book please.” The man spoke, almost as a whisper.

            “Oh yea, sure, here you go.” Hongbin got up and handed the book to the taller guy. “I’m sorry about that I’m pretty late to class and I didn’t see you there.” The guy took the book and started to walk off. “Oh wait! What’s your name?”

“Jung Taekwoon.”

Jung Taekwoon” Hongbin whispered to himself as he watched the mysterious man walk off.