Romeo and Romeo?

It Started with a Fall

“And that concludes our lesson for today…Oh look who decided to show up.” A grungy looking man said to the class while watching Hongbin stumble into class. Hongbin’s face looked as though it was drained of blood.

“I’m s-so sorry.” He bowed almost to the point to where his face touched the floor.

“You’re sorry?”

“Y-yes…”

“Well lucky you, you weren’t the only one late today, at least you came to class. Another student of mine didn’t even bother to show up today.”

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

“Alright class, you know the assignment, its due in a week!” the teacher barked, as the other students packed their stuff to leave. Except for Hongbin, who just stood there like an awkward toad.

“Alright, come here.” The man motioned for bin to following him to his desk. “We are acting out the play, Romeo and Juliet. But with a modern twist on it, which means you and your partner will actually come up with a dance that signifies any concept in the play. Got it?” looking at bin to make sure he was keeping up with what he was saying.

“Oh, uh, yea…but who’s my partner?”

“Great question. Usually this is done with one boy and one girl but since we have more boys in our class some pairs have just guys. And since –“

“I came late to class I’m working with another guy.” Bin sighed, finishing the teacher’s sentence.

The teacher smirks to himself, seeing that Bin is upset by the news. “Next time don’t be late… by the way, you might want to find your partner and explain the assignment to him. His name is Jung Taekwoon.”

Hongbin couldn’t believe what he just heard. “I actually get to see that dark angel again. Wait what am I thinking? Did I just say angel? I mean yea he looks really good, but what if he turns out to be a total ? what if he wasn’t? What did that mean?” Hongbin was so in thought he didn’t even notice the teacher waving a hand in front of his face.

“Is there a problem?” the inpatient looking teacher asked.

“Uh, NO, sorry.”

“Then, if you don’t mind.” He motioned to the door.

“Oh yes, I’m sorry.” Bin quickly walked to the door, waving bye to the teacher and smiling a cheesy smile.

“Where am I going to find this guy again?” Hongbin thought as he searched for his future Romeo. Just as he thought that he rounded the corner and saw the said man leaning against a wall. He was looking down at the floor with his dark hair in his face, tapping his finger again the wall. He had headphones in, and Hongbin couldn’t help but notice how his pose was just so perfect. He looked like a model you see in magazines with his long black muscle shirt and skin tight jeans with little ripped ruffles all along the legs.

Hongbin was about to go scare the man, but someone beat him to it. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see a dark skinny guy with grey hair running towards Taekwoon. While running the dark man did a few twirls then finally reached Taekwoon and pinned him against the wall he was already leaning on. The pale man looked startled at first then relaxed at the sight of who it was.

“Aren’t you glad to see me?” the grey haired man whispered to him.

Taekwoon who looked a little annoyed didn’t answer him and just went back to listening to his music

“Aww babe, are you mad at me still?” the tan man made a pout face.

“B-babe?” Bin thought to himself, still creeping behind the building.

“I said I was sorry earlier. Come on you can’t stay mad at me forever you know? Actually I’m the one who should be mad at you! Because you weren’t in class today I got stuck with Ravi as my Partner! HEY! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?”

Taekwoon had closed his eyes and was probably ignoring everything the dark man was saying to him. Annoyed the man looked up at Taekwoon and planted a big juicy kiss on his lips. Taekwoon, who was totally surprised by it, dropped his iPod and slowly started to wrap his arms around the other and made the kiss more intense by sticking his tongue into his partner’s mouth.

Hongbin’s heart dropped by the sight before him. He didn’t know what to do. All he wanted was to look away, but something made him freeze in place. Why was he feeling this way? He barely knew this man, yet seeing him kiss that guy made his heart hurt for some reason.

As Hongbin had enough of seeing the two making out, he started to back away slowly but his attention was still on the men and he didn’t see a very big and obvious rock behind him. He fell backwards over the rock and hit the back of his head on the ground with his feet laid on the rock.

“UGH CRAP!”