Happy

I Feel You

The alarm ringing , waking up a young gentleman in his sleep. Jongin groaned and opened his eyes to turned off the alarm. When he looked at the young female in his embrace , he smiled. Youngji was still sleeping because she slept late the night before because she drew so many designs for her upcoming fashion show in Paris.

He was staring at her sleeping state , enjoying the moment. He loves it whenever she snuggles to his chest , wrapping her arms around his body , inhaling her scent , and catchs her stealing a glimpse at him whenever he’s doing something. Jongin loves her and it will always be like that. He knows how she hates thunder and she always sarching for his hand to hold on to whenver there’s a thunder come. He know every little things about her just like how she knows about him too.

Smiling to himself , he slowly unwrapping his arms around her petite body and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Being a hevy sleeper she was , Youngji didn’t even flinch a bit. He chuckled as he look at her again before entered the bathroom.

It’s been two years since Jongin and Youngji moved to Los Angeles , California. They have a big mansion with a pool and nice view of the famous city. Jongin working for numerous brand and participates in various fashion shows and commercial films , meanwhile Youngji who goes by the name Janice for worldwibe had launched various designs and travelling around the world too for numerous fashion shows. Both has been famously known to the public as a sweet and romantic couple since he proposed Youngji in the middle of crowd in the famous ‘Le Jules Verne’ restaurant on top of the Eiffel Tower. They went to a vacation and he suddenly knelt down in front of her , opened  a diamond box with an elegant yet simple ring in it.

It’s been six months since he proposed her and they still deciding when their wedding is.

Jongin get out from the bathroom and still found Youngji sleeping on the bed , “Such a asleepyhead” he chuckled and heading to the kitchen donwstairs. He put on the apron and started to cutting some vegetables and fruits , preparing the breakfasts. Whenever he wakes up earlier than Youngji , he will be the one who prepared the breakfast but when she does , she’s the one who prepared the breakfast. Jongin is a good chef , that’s why Youngji always enjoyed his meals better than the restaurants’ foods.

Meanwhile , Youngji has just opened her eyes. Groaned a bit and started looking around , she found no signal of Jongin in their bedroom. “Jongin” she smiled as soon as she smelled something delicious was being cooked in the kitchen. She quickly get up and take a refreshing shower in the bathroom.

Too lazy to searching some clothes she is , she spotted Jongin’s shirt on the hanger and use it with her short pants. She opened the door to the balcony to enjoy the sea scenery first , “Ahhh~ Such a beautiful morning” she thought to herself and heading to downstair where Jongin is.

Jongin was finishing his cooking when Youngji suddenly came , “Good morning” he smiled while still cooking. She took a glass of water and drank it all , “Good morning” she replied back. She put the glass on the table and back hugged him , “Don’t do anything , I’m cooking , remember” Jongin joked. “Arrasseo~~” she cooed , “Wait for me , I’ll be quick” he said and she nodded before heading to the dinning table.

As soon as he put the foods on the table she clapped her hands , “Chief Kim serves your right , miss” Jongin said jongkly and they both laughed it off together. “This is why I love you” she chuckled while eating his cooks , “I know , you don’t need to go to ‘Les Jules Verne’ to taste those foods. You have me anyway” he sticked out his tounge at her.

“Do you have any schedule today ?” she asked him , he thought for a while. “Only some photoshoots maybe ? I’ll finished before 5 p.m today , you ?” he asked back , “Drawing , drawing , and drawing in my office” she said and they both laughing together. “Well then , I have something to tell you tonight” he said before continued to eat again , “What ?” she asked him curiously. “Later” he smirked and she frowned.

“it won’ t be weird , right ?” she suspected him and he just laughed it off , “No , of course” he said but still leaving Youngjin confussion.

---

“Thank you , thank you for today” everyone said as soon as the photoshoots over , “Hey Kai , thanks for today. It was my pleasure to work with your for these two years” the photographer said to him as he packed his things. “Yeah , me too Dave , we’ll meet again. I’m sure” Jongin said and the two shake hands.

“Goodbye Kai , thank you for helping me” a female said too and he smiled , “You too Natasha , thank you for your help. You guys are an amazing team” Jongin said to them. Today is the last day Jongin being a model in USA , he’s going back to Korea. No , they are will. “Thank you guys! You’re amazing!” Jongin bid his goodbye to the team and they all waved back. “Comeback whenever you want , don’t forget us!” Natasha , one of the coordinator said and he nodded.

“See ya !” with that simple goodbye , he hopped in the car and drove to Youngji’s office.

---

“This one and this one , don’t forget to give me the detail tomorrow” she said to one of her employee , after he left she went back to working on her desk again. A knock came in and before she could even said ‘come in’ , a familiar figure entered her office. “Hey , what’s up pretty ?” she looked up and saw Jongin was standing in front of her desk with a bouquet of her favorite flowers. “What’s with this ?” she laughed as she took it from him.

“Nothing , just wanted to give it to you” he said and she chuckled , “Ah , bring me the dress that I brought , XS” she said through the intercom on her desk to her secretary. She stand up and approached Jongin who was sitting on the couch , “So , what is it that you wanted to tell me ?” she asked him , anticipating his announcement.

“We’re going back” he simply said with a smile.

She furrowed her brows , “Where to ?” she asked him. “Korea of course” he said again.

Silence approached them , “REALLY ???” she said excitedly and he nodded with a smile. “W-woah !!! Finally !!” she said and Jongin laughing while looking at her , “Happy ?” he asked her and she nodded excitedly. “And we’re having our marriage next week” Jongin said again , she couldn’t help but shocked. “What ? Marriage ??” she asked again , still couldn’t believe with what he said. “Hm , you don’t want to get married with me ?” he asked her.

Without saying anything , she quickly hug him. “Thank you , thank you ....” she said and he just laughed.

---

“And now , you can kiss the bride” the priest said and everyone clapped their hands together. Jongin quickly pressed his lips to hers. “I love you” he whispered , “I love you too” she said back and the two looking at the guests who cheered at them.

A week after they’ve arrived at Korea , they held their marriage. Without she notice , Jongin has been planning it all along with their friends since he proposed her in Paris. She’s happy because he tried to do everything to make her happy. The one who make a move , she just loves it because he always has a surprise for her.

Kris and Jaehee already got married a couple days before they left Korea two years ago , they have a two-years-old son named Kevin Wu now. Jean and Sehun got married a couple months ago , the two are planning about having a baby now. The other guys are having their life like ussual , except the facts that everyone got married except Tao , D.O , and Chen. The trio-single-man lived in one house now , they said that they’re still waiting the right person.

Jongin walked to the door again while holding her hand with a big smile on his face , he’s happy. He’s happy that everyone is happy. He’s happy that he finally can live normally without those medicines. All thanks to his great now-called-wife , Youngji.

---

a.n : finished ^^ Thank you for reading and subscribing 'I Feel You' ^^ This story was inpired by Hong Daekwang's song 'I Fell You' for 'It's Okay That's Love's OST :DD Gosh I love that drama<33 Once again , thank you and have a nice day~~ Don't forget to leave your comment down bellow~~

p.s : special note for my friend (you know who you are karin =)) lol) who have read this fics :D Thank you~