I'm Fine Thank You

I Feel You

“Don’t say anything because I don’t want to listen to it” Jean screamed at Sehun , they were at her home. “Jean , Jean , wait , honey !” Sehun try to catch her up and he did. He grabbed her wrist and she stopped , she wanted to left but he hold her tighter. “Listen to me first ... Jean ...” she kept trying to release herself , “WU MEILIN LISTEN !” Sehun finally yelled at her and sh stops. She never saw Sehun angry at her.

“Don’t be like this , please. I can’t stand to see you hating your own brother like this , please .... Baby” Sehun whispered and she kep silent , “I knew he did wrong , but please .... Don’t avoid him and Jaehee , it’s not entirely their fault too ....” Sehun whispered again and she cried. “What will happen if Jongin sick , will they care for him ? Will they ?? How could they just close their eyes even after Jongin gave up like that ?! He is not the Kim Jongin I knew before , Kim Jongin who I knew isn’t fragile like this! He never give up and always smiled brightly , but now looked what happened ?! How can a human live with freaking 15 medicines prescripted to his body ?! Fifthtenn a day ?! What the hell is that ....” she said and Sehun calming her down.

He knew how close and care she is to Jongin , he also care about Jongin. He care a lot about him , that’s why he just try to calming her down , he understand clearly her feelings.

“Shuush .... He’s okay , he’s okay .... Don’t cry okay ? He’ll be fine” Sehun hushed her and she just let her tears came out.

-

Now , Sehun and Jean was watching TV together , she put her head on his lap and laying on the sofa. “Je-AHHH !!!!!” Baekhyun’s voice suddenly heard and the couple looked at the front door , the other EXO members minus Jongin were already there. “Hyungdeul .... Knock first , can’t you ?” Sehun annoyed , “What are you doing here with my sister ?” Kris asked him , going to asked him thousand questions.

“We’re dating , simple” Sehun said and Jean nodded , “You—What ?” Chanyeol asked them again. “Hyung ....” Sehun show them his ‘brat face’ and the others juat laughing at him , “Alright , alright ... We know , we heard” Tao laughed.

“Why don’t you come to my house ? It’s been a long time since we last met , right mei ?” Kris asked Jean who just scoffed. “I’m sorry , I don’t think I should go to you and your fiancee’s house. And practically I only have three people who have the rights to call me ‘mei’ and you’re not even one of them , Mr.Wu” Jena said.

The other EXO members shocked at her attitude , she never been so rude to Kris. Kris is frustrated now , “WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG TO YOU ?!” he yelled to her. “What’s wrong ? Your mistake ? You still didn’t know ?” Jean spat him back. Sehun hold her wrist but she shrugged it off.

“Let me tell you , Wu Yifan. Who’s the one who e-mailed me every month ? Not you. Who’s the one who answer my e-mail with a video call or video message ? Not you. Who’s the one who celebrates my birthday every year ? Not you. What the hell are you to me actually ?!! I freaking congrats you for your birthday and you didn’t even bother to congrats mine ?! Are you even know when my birthday is haha .... I bet you’re forgot , because you’re too busy to chasing the girl you wanted since the first time. You didn’t even told me that you have a girlfriend and now you’re getting married without telling me first ?! For god sake , are you even my brother ??!” Jean yelled in frustration.

Everyone turned into silent mode , they knew it all. Kris kept silent , he knew he’s wrong. He’s too busy with himself and his own ego. Their parents may live in China and didn’t even bother to check them , but his sister did. He did see all of the e-mails she sent to him every month and especially on his birthday. But he always thought to reply it later , later , later ..... And he never did.

He’s too busy with the company and his own life until he forgot that he is an older brother of a girl , Jean Wu.

“I-I ..... I’m so-sorry ....” Kris only siad that because he’s shocked and he didn’t expect that the after-effects will take seriously like this.

“What ? ‘Sorry’ ? That’s not enough , yo—“ Jean was cutted by a her phone that was ringing , she excused herself and answered it. “This is Jean Wu , eo .... Ah Youngji , waeyo ? Why are you crying ? W-what ?? O-okay okay .... I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Okay , bye” she quickly ended the call and brought Sehun with her , “What ? What happened ? Sehun asked her. The others were also curious , “He’s in the hospital , come on” she said and Sehun immediately run with her to his car. Leaving the others in shocked and confused state.

“Who is he ?” Lay muttered.

---

Youngji was waiting in front of the emergency room , “Youngji ! What happened ?” Sehun asked her as he and Jean reached her. “He suddenly fainted in the company , we were talking about Seould Fashion Week , but he suddenly passed out. I asked him if he has his lunch yet and he just chuckled before passed out” Youngji said panickly.

As they were talking , the doctor and nurses came out. “What happened , doc ?” Sehun asked him , “Jongin-ssi is too tired , he lacked of sleep , taking too little amount of food , and low blood preasure. We’ve checked his blood to the lab and we found that he also a bit overdosed” the doctor said and they all gasped.

“Overdosed ? What do you mean doc ?” Jean asked him , “We saw his medical report and he is currently assigned as Dr.Ahn’s patient. After we talked with the Depertment of Psychology , we found out that he is currently prescripted to 15 different medicines. This is very dangerous to his bladder if he didn’t consumed the right amount of water” the doctor said again.

After a few minutes , they finally meet Jongin in the wards. He was asleep with rspriator and heart monitor attached to his body. “Look what I’ve said earlier ....” Jane said and Sehun just hug her. A knock heard on the door and Dr.Ahn came in , “Miss ....” they bowed to each other.

“Jognin-ssi is currently under my treatment because he has PSTD , major depressive disorder , and chronic stress. Actually , we’ve tried to stopped him to eat the other medicine that may doesn’t needed anymore. But his symptomps keep appeared again and again , we don’t have any other way but to prescripted those medicines. Yesterday , he called me and told me that he wanted to meet me because he can’t sleep again and her medicine didn’t work on him anymore. But now , seing him like this , I’m afraid we can’t cure his disease if he keep like this” Dr.Ahn said and the three were very afraid and worried about Jongin.

“And the main problem is , Jongin-ssi never told me what made him become like this. He just tell me that he lost it , he lost it but he never told me what did he lost .... Maybe , by any chance , if one of you can talk to him and let him talk about everything , it would be a better medicine instead or medic” Dr.Ahn said and looking at Jongin symphatically.

“Yes , we will try , doc. Thanks ...” Youngji said and looking at Jongin , soon Dr.Ahn left the room after chek Jongin’s condition.

Youngji walked over to his bed , “Kim Jongin , wake up. Please” she hold her tears. “I must tell them , no matter what ...” Jean said to Sehun and he nodded.

----