Dysfunction Heart

I Feel You

A crowd of people clapping their hands and give acongratulations to a couple , someone has just proposed his girlfriend in front of a big crowd. “Congrats hyung !!” ten boys who were watching the couple since the first time said , “Thanks guys” Kris said to them while holding his girlfriend’s arm. “Aigoo aigoo , looks like I’m going to die as a single here” Xiumin said and they all laughed together. A man in a black suit who also was watching from far smiled bitterly , “Congrats hyung” he suddenly said and the other members didn’t expect his arrival.

“J-Jongin ?” the girl gasped , Kris just keep silent and tightened his grip on her. “I heard that you got proposed by gege ? Congrats , sincerely” Jongin said and offered his hand. Kris shake it and the younger boy gulped down. “Come on , let’s eat the foods !!!” Suho who smell an awkward silence said and break the ice. Kris silently thanked Suho to did that.

Jongin walked out from the room and sighed hard. He stand on the balcony while looking Seoul at night from the tall building.

“What are you doing here , gentleman ?” a voice distrubed him , there she is. Han Jaehee , Kris’ girlfriend. Kai’s crush.

“To get some air ?” Jongin said and Jaehee chuckled , silence approached them. They didn’t say anything to each other , until Jongin started to searching some topics in his head to talk with her. “Congratulations .... You’re going to be married soon then ?” Jongin asked her , softly joking and she laughed. “Yeah ...” she said , but he can read that there’s a guilt over her voice.

Jaehee knew that Jongin likes her , she did too. But Jongin had a girlfriend back then and Kris is the one who help her to move on. That’s how they ended become like this now , though Jongin is single now.

 “It’s okay .... Can we ... Can we just become best friends again ? Like the old days ?” Jongin softly offered his hand to her , she looked at his eyes. She saw pain and sadness filled his eyes. But she can’t do anything , though she knew that she’s the one who made a scar in his heart.

“We’re always be” she smiled and shake his hand. Both of them smiled to each other before someone suddenly interupted them. “Jongin ?” a female asked him and the both of them looked at the voice’s owner. Jongin furrowed his eyebrows but then gasped , “Youngji !!” he said and the female in front of him smiled. “Bestie !” she hug him and he did too , Jaehee looked at them and feel a bit jealous but she shrugged it off. She’s no one to him.

“When did you arrive ? Why didn’t you tell me before ?” he’s so happy and Youngji just laughed , “I came here with a friend , it’s okay. It’s not like I’m new to Seoul , you brat” they both laguhed together. Jongin suddenly remembered that Jaehee is still there.

“Ah , this is my 15 years old friend , Youngji. Youngji , Jaehee” Jongin introduced the two female to each other , “Ah , so you’re Jaehee ? You’re so pretty , more than I thought before. Hello , I’m Kang Youngji , nice to meet you” Youngji smiled sweetly to Jaehee and Jaehee shook their hands. “I’m Han Jaehee , thank you adn nice to meet you too. But , how ...” she was interrupted by Youngji herself , “Nah , Jongin talked about you a lot” Youngji laughed and Jongin hit her leg.

D.O suddenly came out and meet the three , “Oh , Youngji ?” D.O said and Yougnji greeted him too. “Long time no see , boy” she laughed and then they all entered the room again and joined the others.

-music stops-

----

It’s the next morning,

“Hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung !!!!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered Kris’ office with the other , more like bragging in to his office. “AISHH guys ! Can’t you knock ?” Kris said to them all and Luhan knocked on the door just as he stepped into the older’s office. Kris rolled his eyes , “No use , deer” he said and the others just laughing at him.

“Where is our sister-in-law-to-be ???” D.O searched around and found Jaehee , “Jaehee , come here , let’s eat chicken !!!” Lay said as they all opened what they brought before went to there. “Anyway , where is Jongin and Sehun ?” Kris asked them all while eating the chickens , “Molla , they disappeared since the morning” Baekhyun shrugged. “Let them be , maybe they’re searching some girl” Chen said and they all laughed together.

“What girl ?” a voice suddenlt heard and they all shocked , Chen dropped his chicken to his plate. “Woahh !” Kris shocked as they all saw a girl in her casual outfits from the door , “Jean ... You shocked us” Luhan said again. “Really ?” the girl furrowed her brows. “When did you arrive ?” Kris shocked as he went to his younger sister , “Last night , look , what kind of brother are you ? You didn’t even know that I’m here” Jena folded her arms.

“Yah , mei .... Don’t be like this, please ....” Kris begged to her , “Jean , you’re back ?” Suho greeted her. She smiled and nodded , “Look Mr.Wu , we gotta talk later” she said to Kris and went to the others. Kris just sighed and nodded.

Jean Wu or with her Chinese name , Wu Meilin is Kris’ younger sister. She borned in Beijing but then raised and lived in Canada , she lived with Kris just only for seven years before he went to Korea and studied here. She used to be close with Kris , but for the past seven months she was angry at Kris. But Kris himself never know what is his mistake and he won’t ask because he knows how scarying Jean is when she’s angry. And she never tell him.

“Oh , our mei-mei!” Tao throw a hug to her , same with Lay and Chanyeol. “Wooah , I really missed you oppadeul , gege!” she said to them all. Jaehee , once again , stayed silent. “Uh ... Mei , this is—“ Kris was stopped by Jean , “I know , your fiancee. No need to tell me , someone already told me” she said and Kris tilted his head.

“Ohorat~” Sehun’s voice heard as he entered the room with Kai and Youngji , “Hey guys~” Youngji said to them. “Wait , did you guys , by any chance .... came from Canada to Seoul together ?” Xiumin asked Youngji and Jean , the two just nodded. They were best friend after all , it’s not weird.

“Oh ! Jongin !” Jean suddenly said and the latter confused , “You three , come here” Jean took the three who just came in to her office room. “You guys don’t mind right , if I steal them ?” Jean asked the others before leaving Kris’ room. “Take them , take hahaha ....” Baekhyun laughed.

“What...? What ??” Jongin complained but he just followed her anyway.

Soon they arrived in her room . She closed the door and folded her arms. “Kim Jongin , now tell me” she throw a letter to Jongin and the male confused , “What is that ?” Sehun asked her. “Ask him” Jean said , Sehun and Youngji were looking at Jongin. The latter just sighed and take a sit on the sofa , “Will you explain how you got prescripted for 15 damn pills from Dr.Ahn ??!” Jean finally said and the two shocked. They took the letter from Jongin’s hand and gasped , “Yah .... Kim Jongin ....” Youngji shocked.

“Hyung ....” Sehun sighed and looked at Jongin who just staring at blank space. “How did you get that ?” Jongin finally asked , “Answer mine first” Jean said and the male sighed hard. “I can’t sleep and I lost around 10 pounds ... I’m sweating at night and always have a bad dream ... It’s ... about her” Jongin sighed. The three friends sighed , “Why can’t you just forget her ? She doesn’t even care for you” Jean said in frustration.

“It’s not that easy .... I’ve tried , a lot , but it’s always failed. And in the end , I ended up messing with myself” Jongin laughed bitterly. “You must stop now , you can die from overdose” Youngji said , “That’s what I’m going to say” Jean high-fived with Youngji. “I’m okay , I’m alive here. Now tell me , How did you get that ?” Jongin asked Jean , “I asked Dr.Ahn about your condition once a month and then he sent me that around seven months ago” Jean answered simply.

“I assumed ... it’s because they’re back ?” Sehun asked and Jongin nodded. “Seriously Kim Jongin , stop it , won’t you ?” Youngji said to him , “I wish I can ....” he muttered.

----

“What are they doing ?” D.O asked after the four left the room , “Talking , you know they’re bedt friends and extemely close ... I guess they have their own secret” Xiumin said and the others nodded in agreement. “But , why did Jean angry at you , ge ? I mean , I never saw her like that to you before ....” Tao asked Kris.

The older one just shrugged , “She started seven months ago , I thought it was just because her ‘visitor’ that cma every month , but she kept angry at me. Until now , I don’t brave enough to ask her , you kknow how scarrying she is when she’s angry. And she haven’t told me yet what was my mistake is” Kris said.

“Why haven’t I met Jean ? I met her the first time today and you never told me about her” Jaehee said to Kris , “Naw , I’m sorry babe. It’s just I didn’t get the chance to. She’s my sister , she borned in the same year as Sehun , Jongin , and Youngji. They’re best friend though she and Youngji went to the States when they were 12 to studied there. They just met again , I guess ...?” Kris said and explained everything to her.

“She is indeed scary when angry ...” Chen muttered as he munching on his foods.

---

a.n : Updated ^^ Please leave your comments :DDD