I Feel You

I Feel You

Jongin’s POV

I opened my eyes and start to looking around , I found a female figure who’s laying down on the couch , sleeping soundlessly. I smile , I knew it’s Youngji. She never leave me alone , even though she still has so many designs to do. She is indeed the best girl friend that I ever have.

I looked around again and noticed that it’s eight in the morning , I tried to get up by myself and take a walk to the window. Fortunately , my room is on the 7th floor and mostly it’s a VIP room. So , I don’t need to worry about people recognizing me or my fans around me. I looked at my hand with the infusion attached to it , “So , this is happened again huh ?” I thought to myself.

That’s right , this isn’t the first time I got admitted to the hospital for a ‘case’ like this. And I’m getting used to it , this is just nothing for me. “You know you need to wake me up after you wake up , Jongin ?” a voice suddenly interrupt my thoughts , I turned around and see Youngji who just wake up from her deep slumber.

“I know you’re a heavy sleeper , so I couldn’t just wake you up like that you know” I showed my hand to her and she laughs , that laugh. “Oops , sorry. I forgot” she said again , “Did you go to the office ? You know , your employees might needed you in the office” I said to her. I did worry , because she’s the damn head designer of a famous brand. Why must she stick around her with me in the hospital.

“No , it’s alright , they’ll call me either e-mail me about those things. You know how I hate being in the office , I’d rather work here because I can do anything” she said and I laugh , she never likes working in the office. That’s why most of the time , she spend herself in her studio. Where she can do anything she wants to. Though Youngji’s the brand owner , she still should follow the rules she made so that her employees will follow it all too. Kang Youngji is never being friendly with rules.

“Do you need anything ? A drink ? Food ?” she asked me as she tidying up some of her papers that scattered around the couch , “Nothing ... But , I need to say something to you” I said while look to the outside from the window. She stopped and I feel that she’s turning around to face my back , “What ?” she folds her arms. Just like her habit.

“If ... If I’m in another critical condition , please .... Please just let me go” I said.

End of POV

-

“WHAT ?” Youngji gasp loudly and shooks her head , “N-no , you must be kidding , right ?” she smile a bitter smile. “No , I’m serious. Just let me go anyway , no one will care a—“ “NO ! I’ll never give up for you ! Kim Jongin, wake up ! This is not you” she shooks her head in disbelief.

He keeps silent , he knows that she’ll never do that/ Not in a million years , he knows how much she cares about him. But he doesn’t know how much she loves him.

“This is not the Kim Jongin I knew , where is he now ? He always do the best everytime in every moment of his life. The Kim Jongin who I know is not the one who gives up on his life , he’ll try it until he can do it. Not this one” tears forms in her eyes. “Why ? Why Kai ? Why ?” Youngji can’t hold it anymore. He sigh hard , whenever she calls him ‘Kai’ , it means that she’s angry and upset at him.

“Because I can’t do it ! I can’t be the one who you once knew. That Kim Jongin has long gone , far away. I can’t keep force a smile while I’m crying , please Youngji ! Please ! Do it for me” Jongin plead to her , she shooks her head. “No , never even in your wildest dream. Why did you give up just because of one girl ?! WHY ?! Is she that good until you’re deppressed like this ?! Is she ?!” she angrily shout at him. He flinch.

Jongin never see Youngji angry like this at him. She never use those high tones at him. But now , she did.

“If she’s the one who made you becoming like this , she’s not that good girl like whta you thought. A good girl , never broke someone elses so hard. She had let you fell down to the deepest part of the cliff” she wipes away her tears , he never see her this furious. Especially towards him. Jongin is loss at words.

Suddenly Xiumin and Chanyeol came in, they saw the scene and approached a table near the couch with cautions expression.

“You should have stopped looking at that girl , there’s someone who loves you and pray for you everyday. Just to make sure you’re safe and sound. Stop it no , Jonging” she left the room after saying those words. The older males confused at the scene , they change their attention from the leaving Youngji to Jongin who just stands still there with a shocked face.

Xiumin furrow his brows , he nudge his hand to Chanyeol. The younger male understand and quickly go outside to searching for Youngji.

Jongin just sigh deeply as Xiumin approaches him. “What happened ?” the older one ask and he tell him everything. “Oh woah ... What ?! You want to give up just like that ? Come on Jongin , this is so-not-you” Xiumin said and shook the younger male’s body back and forth. “She’s right Jongin , you should just stop this. Jaehee isn’t going to notice you, sorry not sorry but it’s the truth. Sometimes I should tell you the truth and this is the truth” Xiumin pat his shoulder frienly and Jongin just nods.

“And she’s right , you should start looking around. Because there’s a girl who always stand by you and pray for you 24-hours , just want to make sure your happiness” Xiumin whisper it to him. Jongin keeps silent.

Then he widen his eyes , he understand what are they talking about. “H-hyung ....” he call out Xiumin and the older male nods , Jongin couldn’t think straight now. He understand her feelings towards him , he know now.

--

Back to Youngji , she sit alone ont he hospital’s garden. She stops crying but she keeps silent , didn’t even bother to look good like what she always do. Chanyeol see her from a far and appraoches her , “Young” he take a sit besides her. “Ah , Chanyeol-oppa ?” she look at him. “Are you alright ?” he finally ask her , she keeps silent. “Just tell me if it’s hurts or you’re not okay. You remembere that we’re all are going to trat you like our own little sisters , right ? So , don’t be awkward or weird. You can le tit all out” Chanyeol said and she hugs him. She cries harder and harder , he can feel that his shirt is going to wet with her tears but he doesn’t carre. Chanyeol do care with Youngji , she’s just like another little sister to him.

---

 

It’s lunch time and everyone come to visit Jongin , they have a lunch together until a nurse come in and shocked with the scene. But she can’t do anything , it’s the most expensive VIP room. It’s big and wider so that many of family members of friends of the patient can visit the patient anytime. Jongin laughs at some jokes and notice that Youngji is so quiet , he looks at her and she looks at him. But she suddenly stops the eye contact and avoid him.

As time flies , everyone leave and go baack to their own work. “Don’t do anything reckless , okay ?” Jean warns Jongin and he just nods. As everyone left the big room , he’s left with Youngji who already concentrating with her draws and designs.

Jongin sighs and just start to read a book that Sehun gave him before , the magnae said it’s interesting so he will give it a try. After two hourse long reading , Jongin feels that his eyes are getting droppy but he still manage to see what is Youngji up to.

When he look at the couch , he found that Youngji is sleeping with her glasses and pencil in her hand. He smiles , “She’s cute” he thought and try to walk to her. “Damn , this infussion” he muttered lowly as he take the infussion along. He take off her glasses and put her pencil down. He give her a blnaket for the guardian or the one who waiting for the patient and smiles. “Sleep tight,Young” he said and go back to his bed.

As he start to reading the book again , memories starts to fly. He remembers how care Yougnji is to him. She’s the only one who always know what his password is even though he never tell her , she’s the one who knows what chicken meant to him is (lol) , she’s the one who always take car eof him whenever he admitted to the hospital , the one who always keep his secrets, the one who always know what happened without him telling. And mostly , the one who teach him a lot about life and love.

He know now that his true love is not Han Jaehee. His true love is someone who always stand by his side and know every bit of him. And that person is Youngji.

---

hello there ^^ kkk~ Its your author again :DD pleasee tell me how is it with leaving your commets bellow :)) prettyy pweasseee ^^ anyway , thank your for all subber and readers , will update soon ^^