Moved On

I Feel You

Jongin was watching the TV alone , it’s another morning and Youngji still fell asleep on the couch. He smiles , knowing how he feel for her now. He’s been a fool one for all these times for not realizing her feelings and mostly , his feelings towards her. He’s been busy looking at someone who never look at him , meanwhile there’s someone that very near to him that was watching him closely for all these times.

Since the living room and his bed is quite far but not too far (it’s divided by a thin wall , but he still can see the living room slightly) , he can see her slightly from his bed. He knows it’s so uncomfortable to sleep on the sofa , that’s why he really want to tell her his feelings sooner.

----

Youngji yawns , she wakes up from her sleep and looked around. She’s not on the couch , she’s sleeping on the bed! “J-jongin ?” she call out his name and a tall figure appears from the bathroom and bring his infuse along. “Hey , you’ve awake ?” Jongin ask her while leaning on the wall , “U-uh yeah ... Hey , did you move me to here ?” she ask him. A simple nod answer her question , “How ? You still have your infuse with you right ? Plus , I’m heavy” Youngji furrows her brows in confussion.

“I can do it by myself even with this infuse , plus you’re as light as a five-years old kid” she laughs at his joke , Youngji was going to looking for her drawing book until Jongin came and give it to her. “You’re looking for this , aren’t you ?” he ask her and she nods , “You know me so well” she grab it and take a sit on an armchair in that room. Jongin watchs her closely as she began to drawing something  that has been lingering in her mind since she woke up. “Aigoo , Kang Youngji , you’re such a fool. Why didn’t you think about this earlier ...” Youngji muttered.

“Yes , you are” a voice interrupt her drawing , she looked up and saw Jongin standing near her. “What do you mean ?” she muttered but it’s still can be heard by Jongin , he chuckles. “You are fool because you’re staying by my side for too long and you haven’t told me about your feelings , all you do was listening to my problems but I never heard your problems. Not even once” Jongin folds his arms.

She stops drawing and look at him with confused face , “Are you saying that I was too late to say my feelings to you ?” she go back to draw again , doesn’t even pay attention to Jongin. She wants to forget everything because she knows that she could never replace Jaehee in Jongin’s heart.

Knowing what she’s thinking about , he laughs. “What are you laughing about ?” she still focus on her drawing. He take a look on outside through the window again , “Do you want to go to USA with me ?” he suddenly ask her after a couple minutes of silence. She widen her eyes and confused with what he just said , “I mean it , let’s go to USA with me , Kang Youngji” he said again and looking at her with a smile. That heart-fluttering smile.

She wants to melt and hug him right then and right there , but she remembers he may just ask this as her friend. “I mean it , really” he nods his head to make sure that he’s really mean it. “What are you doing ? Doesn’t you have jobs here ?” she confused , “It’ll be okay. I have a lot of jobs from around the world anyway” she chuckles at his statement. “So , do you want to live with me ?” he ask again , Youngji stays silent. “Watch out with your mouth , Kim Jongin” she muttered.

“I’m proposing you , you fool” he muttered but can be heard  clearly by Youngji , she widen her eyes. This time is bigger than before , “W-what ?” she ask him. “I’m proposing you to live with me in USA because I’ve found a girl that would be my perfect mates” he said again , she tilts her head. “That girl always stay by my side even through thick and thin. She knows every single piece of me better than anybody else. The one who knows my habits and I know her’s too” he describing ‘someone’.

“That girl is besides me right now and drawing a clutch on her sketch” he said again and she looks at what she’s drawing on her sketch. It is a clucth!

“You still don’t know yet ?” Jongin act as if he’s annoyed because she doesn’t realize it. He keeps silent until a laughter heard from Youngji , that girl is laughing loudly and blushing madly right now. “It’s you , pabo” he said and she smiles shyly , “Now I know who’s the one for me , I should stop chasing that girl. After all , she never knows what I’m up to or care about me” he said and Yougnji laughs.

“Do you really mean it ? I mean , about ‘someone’ you described earlier ?” she ask him and he nods. “I mean it , her name is Kang Youngji and known worldwibe as Janice Kang” he said again and both of them laughs slightly. She stand up and hug him , he does the same. “I’m sorry , I’ve been a foolish these years” he whispered and she nods , he feels that she’s crying so he take a look on her.

“Hey hey , why are you crying ?” he ask worriedly , “Because finally , my dream has comes true ?” she said as he wipes her tears away. “Silly , I should be the one who’s crying to begging for your forgiveness” he said and she just shooks her head.

“I should’ve told you earlier huh ?” he laughs at her statement and both of them keep staying in that position.

---

It’s been a few days since Jongin ask Youngji and since then they’ve become more open to each other. “Yah , are you two dating now ? Without telling us ?” Jean ask them as Sehun just laughs , Youngji was sitting on the bed with Jongin because the infussion has been stopped and he’s going to released from the hospital.

“What do you think about us ?” Jongin ask her back while leaning his head to Youngji’s shoulder playfully , “Crazy kids” Jean muttered and they all laughing together. A sudden knock stopped their laughs , “Who is that~~” Sehun sang as he walking to the door. The latter stopped in front of the door , can’t say anything. “Jagi , who’s—“ Jean stopped and glare. “Hey mei” Kris greets her , he came with Jaehee too.

“Hey ge” she greets him back shortly , “Hyung , come on in” Sehun awkwardly let the couple entered the room.

“Yahh~ Stop it ! Kim Jongin !” Jongin was tickling Youngji , the both couldn’t help but laughing together. Jongin look at the entrance to see Kris and Jaehee together , he stopped. Youngji stop laughing and looking at where he’s looking at.

“Hey” Kris awkwardly greets the younger male , Kai was surprised but then smiled at the couple. “Hey Yifan-ge” he greet him back , “How are you ?” Kris ask him. “I’m fine , thank you. Still alive and kicking now” Kai laughs as he tightened his grip on Youngji’s hand. Youngji knows and she rub the back of his hand to calm him down.

“Well , we brought you something. I’m sure you’ll like it” Jaehee speak and Jongin awkwardly smiled , Sehun and Jean were watching the scene from the living room. They’re afraid Jongin will break down again , “Why did they come anyway—“ Jean’s mouth was covered by Sehun’s hand. “Sssh .... I’m trying to eavesdropping” he tell her to keep silent and Jean just chuckled at her boyfriend’s act.

“Look , I’m sorry .... For everything , Jong—“ Jaehee was paused by Jongin himself , “No , don’t say that you’re sorry. It’s ally my fault anyway , don’t worry” he smiled to the couple in front of him. As he stand up from his bed with Youngji , he take her hand in front of him. “Anyway , you knew her , right ?” he ask Jaehee and the latter nods. “Annyeong” Youngji greets the two.

“She’s Kang Youngji , the designer. And she’s my girlfriend” Jongin tell them , Youngji was quiet surprised with what he did. Jean and Sehun are getting excited with the announcement.

“Really ? That’s great” Kris and Jaehee said awkwardly and congratulates the new couple. At first Jongin was trembling and hesitated to say it but he feels fine now. It feels right to say it , it feels safe to have someone beside him. Youngji was shocked but then she knows that the two have ‘unofficially’ became a couple long ago since he ‘proposed’ her to stay with him.

“So , am I invited to you wedding hyung ?” Jongin casually ask the older male as they sat on the couch near his bed (not in the living room). Sehun and Jean also join them. “Yeah , of course!” Jaehee give them the invitations , Jean and Sehun already got the invitation earlier. “It’s this week ?” Youngji ask the two and they nodded. “I hope you can come” Jaehee smile.

“Of course , anyway I’m going to be released tomorrow , so can you come to my house tomorrow ? I’m having dinner with the guys also” Jongin invites them to his mansion, “Of course , we’ll come!” Kris said excitedly. Sehun smiles , Jean sighed in relieve. Finally , there’s no more awkwardness between them.

---

After Kris and Jaehee had left the room , Sehun and Jean asked them so many questions about their relationship. “Hey , calm down , calm down. It’s not like we did something bad behind your back” Youngji couldn’t stop laughing at Jean and Sehun , “Not for you , but crime for me. How dare you two dating behind our back without telling anything first ? At least tell us the signs” Jean defend Sehun and herself , the new couple just laughed it off.

“Happy now ?” Sehun teased Youngji and the latter hit his arm , “Yahh .... What did I do ? I do nothing” Sehun rubbing his arm. “What ? What ?” Jongin asked them and the other three just laughed it off back , “No , you don’t have to know” Youngji said but Jongin furrowed his brows. “Really ! I swear!” she raised her hands , “I because she likes you from a very long time” Sehun said casually and Youngji’s got red.

Jongin slightly smirked , “I know , that’s why she always do anything for me to keep me alive” he looked at the girl beside her who’s blushing madly. “Eiyy , stop it you two. Alright , we’r gonna get going now then” Sehun said as he dragged Jean to left the couple alone , Jean didn’t get to protest because he quickly dragged her.

As the two left , Youngji could only stand beside Jongin’s bed awkwardly because she never told Jongin that she likes him from a long time ago. Jongin chuckled and hold her hands with his hands , “Hey , what’s wrong ?” he asked her. “You know why” she answered plainly and he laughed it off , “Naww , my baby is shy~~” he and soon she laughs along with him.

----

“Don’t you think it’s enough ?” Youngji asked Jongin while they’re preparing for the dinner , “I don’t know .... You know those guys always become a monster as soon as they see foods” Jongin said and they both chuckled. “Especially if it’s made by you” he back hugged her and she laughed slightly , “Yah , release me. I need to get this done quickly so I could prepare myself” Youngji said but Jongin showed no signs to get off from there. “Fine , do whatever you want” she sighed as she continuing to finished her cooking.

In any minutes , all variants of foods are already placed on the dinning table. “They’re coming” he said while checking his phone to see some updates from the boys through their group chat. “Alright , let me change first” Youngji smiled and went to their shared bedroom to change her clothes.

---

“Hey hey hey !!!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered Jongin’s mansion with the others , “As soon as I stepped on this mansion , all I heard was your voice guys” Suho said and they all laughing together. Kris and Jaehee came together too , while Sehun and Jean followed behind.

“Alright , thank you guys for coming tonight. I really want to say thank you to all of you and I have something to tell you tonight” Jongin said as he looking into Youngji’s eyes , she nodded. “Me and Youngji are going to move out to LA for a while” he announced and Tao spit on his water. “Yah ! Gross!” D.O hit the younger male since he was the one who sat beside him.

“Mian hyung , it just came out naturally” Tao apologizes and clean it together with D.O , “What ? Why ?” Suho asked him. “We need some vacation too hyung , don’t worry. We won’t be long. Around two years maybe ? Five years the max” Jongin laughed , “it’s long , you stupid” Luhan hit the younger male’s head slightly. “Well , whatever you choose , we’ll be waiting bro” Kris said and he nodded. “But , if you guys go , when will you guys get married ? You’re not going to get married in LA , right ?” Lay asked the couple and the two just laughed it off together.

“Aniya hyung , we’ll definitely invite you guys. Don’t worry , it won’t be long anyway” Jongin said. And with like that , the night goes on.

---

The night goes darker and the other went home , after finished with the dinner Youngji and Jongin get ready to go sleep. Youngji already finished washing and wore her pajama meanwhile Jongin is still in the bathroom. She sighed with a smile plastered on her face , she’s happy now. Jongin is happy so is he.

As she laying down on the bed , Jongin stepped out from the bathroom. “Tired ?” he asked and she nodded as she yawned , “Haha , you’re so cute” he said and put on his t-shirt before joined her on the bed. “Thank you” he said as he wrapped his arms around her body , “For ?” she’s confused. “Everything , from the beginning until now , forever” he said again. He put his head on top of her head and she snuggle into his chest. Inhaling his scent , “Your welcome , and thank you too” she said too and she felt that he’s smiling.

Jongin’s happy now , because all he ever wanted is to find someone to stand by his seide. To be there whenever he needs and someone to protect to. He’s happy to found Youngji , to found the one. And the most important thing is , he’s happy because he finally can move on. After several years , the answer he’s been waiting for is right in front of his eyes but he didn’t realize it. Finally , he’s be able to move on. He is moved on.

---

a.n : One more to go !!!! ^^ Thank you for all the readers and subbers :DD Please do leave your comments T_T