Chapter 2

Jung and Kim, 24/7.

Sharp jaw, almond shaped eyes, tall nose, cupid bow's lips, dark chocolate hair, tall and muscular body. Well.. For a lot of people Jung Yunho is what they called a perfection. But for Jaejoong, Jung Yunho is...

"Nothing special" Jaejoong murmured as he eyed the student at the front from the head to toe. Yunho currently had a presentation about economic, which was a super boring subject for people around his ages but strangely, the students gave him their full attention. That's Jung Yunho, his charisma and leadership aura never failed to make people around listen and agree at everything he said. A lot of girls are head over heels and a lot of boys are worshiping him. Good at sports, smart, handsome, nice and all. Only Kim Jaejoong is the one that couldn't agree with Jung Yunho's perfection.

The clapping voices woke Jaejoong from his thought. Yunho had finished his presentation and he got a compliment from the teacher. Jaejoong didn't bother to clap his hands though.

"Wow, so boring, I thought I'm gonna die" Jaejoong said after Yunho sat on his chair. Yunho just chuckled and asnwered, "Well, good you are still alive" without looking at the black haired student. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and looked to the front. This time, another JYH was presenting his presentation in the front of the class. Jin Yihan, another JYH that Jaejoong hated. There are 2 people that Jaejoong dislike, and their initial are both JYH.

He still could remember when Jin Yihan made Jaejoong had the most embarassing moment in his life. At that time, Jaejoong was still in the first grade. Jaejoong was popular because of his appearance and his personality too. His beautiful face made him got chased by guy students a lot, but usually they just could see Jaejoong from a far. Jaejoong is the oblivious type, he won't know someone is liking him until that person confess to him. And there was this good-looking Jin Yihan who was in the same grade with Jaejoong but different class.

It was a valentine day when there's a lot of confession, chocolates, roses and all. But Kim Jaejoong never knew that he would got one from a man.

"Kim Jaejoong, I've been liking you since the first time I saw you. Would you be my boyfriend?"

Kim Jaejoong never had a problem with gay people, he's not a homophobic. But it's just he's the one getting roses with a kneeling guy in front of him. The students in the hall were cheering for him. They want them to be a couple but Jaejoong just seemed couldn't accept this. First of all, he didn't know the guy in front of him. Second, he's treated as a girl here. Heck! Jaejoong hated to be treated like a girl. So yeah, a punch was landed in that poor guy's cheek. Since then, Jaejoong was labeled as "You can look, but can't touch guy". No one ever dare to confess to him anymore. Jin Yihan never ever tried to speak with Jaejoong too, he was basically afraid of Jaejoong now. But, there's actually another reason of why there's no one ever confess to Jaejoong anymore when there were a lot of people adimiring him. The secret that only Jaejoong didn't know.

But yeah, since then Jaejoong had a thought that he won't ever match with people who had JYH as their initial.

"Yah.. Stop glaring at the poor guy" Yunho said after he saw Jaejoong's piercing eyes, glaring at the student in the front.

"Shut up Jung" Jaejoong gave Yunho a glare this time.

 

 

"Jaejoong-ah" Junsu called Jaejoong after the class ended.

"What?"

"Ms. Shin wants you to go to her office after school" Junsu told. Ms. Shin is the principle of Seoul High. Well, she usually called the 3 best students after the test to give them some appreciation. Jaejoong grunted when he thought about the Jung, The Jung must be there too. Jaejoong couldn't be able to hear the compliments flooding for the Jung. Not to mention that Ms. Shin always seemed like she likes Yunho a lot. What a creepy teacher. She's 40 already.

"Alright. Thanks Junsu"

"Let's go to the cafeteria before it's getting to crowded!" Jaejoong said as he pulled Junsu's hand.

"Well, umm... I have something to do, I can't go with you now" Jaejoong pouted. "So I have to eat alone?"

"Sorry! I'll repay you later okay! I just have something super duper urgent now! See you!" Junsu waved his hand and left the classroom hurriedly. Jaejoong sensed there's something wrong with his friend, but he just shrugged it off and heading to the cafeteria alone. Well, it's not the first time though. There'll always be people who would love to eat with Jaejoong though, he won't be eating alone.

 

 

"Jaejoong sunbaenim!" Jaejoong turned around when he heard his name was being called. He smiled at the girl who was jogging towards him.

"Oh, Yoona-yah. what's up?"

"Sunbaenim. The design club need your help" The girl name Yoona told Jaejoong about the design that got rejected by the student council president. He wanted a new design because he didn't like the first one.

"But.. I thought I only need to do the photograph?"

"Yeah I know. But... Sunbaenim, Help up please" Yoona begged, hoping that Jaejoong would help the club. Jaejoong let out a big sigh. Well, from the chapter above and before, you might think that Kim Jaejoong is a snob, spoilt kid but he actually a nice one that coudn't reject when someone asking for help. That's also another reasons of why students love Jaejoong. He's the school's sweetheart. He helps people in need, he also communicate with people easily, he never choose friends and friendly.

"Okay"

"Yeay! The deadline is tomorrow by the way" Yoona said right before she left him there in the middle of the hall, jaw dropping because of the deadline.

"B.. but! Hey Yoona!!" Jaejoong called her, but she's already no where to be seen. Making a poster isn't an easy task. Because he needs to do the concept before making it in photoshop. It took a lot of times too. Especially since Jaejoong is a perfectionist, he won't pass even a small dot mistake.

'I shouldn't have joined the design club!' Jaejoong complaint in his heart. He took out his phone and looked at the phone screen. Luckily, it's Monday, no club, no course, so he could do the design after school. He sigh in relief.

"You got a personality problem, Kim. Still can't say no to people? It would make you suffer in the future"

"Shut up Jung. I'm not in the mood to argue with you" Jaejoong said back even before looking at the voice's owner, since he knew that voice too much.

"Like you ever win arguing with me" The Jung said back, trying to make the Kim even more pissed off. He didn't get any reply though.

"But, can you really do it? the deadline is tomorrow"

Jaejoong arched his eyebrow. Was that worry and care in Yunho's tone?

"I can do it after school" Jaejoong answered easily.

"I don't think so"

"Why?!"

"Because...." Yunho stopped for a while before continued, "I'm going to have a chinese class starting today"

Jaejoong's jaw dropped when he heard that. In no time, for sure, he is going to get a text from his father telling him about this evening chinese class too. He hates Jung Yunho! Why he has to learn everything?! All of the things he learned until now are basically useless, well for Jaejoong it is.

"AISH. Yah! Can't you have a day off or something?! Why so busy huh?! Oh my god, oh my god, what should I do with this poster task?! Yah! Can't you postpone it til next week or something?!" Jaejoong asked with a pleading tone. Yunho just shook his head as the answer of no. Jaejoong ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Aish. Stupid Jung! Why do you have to make my life harder?!" Jaejoong said, irittated. Jaejoong ran to the design club, hoping someone could do the design instead of him.

-Seriously no one can do this?- Jaejoong chatted on the Design club group chat after seeing no one in the club's room.

-Sorry Sunbaenim, everyone are busy with the school's festival design- Yoona

-But why is that wide forehead guy doesn't accept the first one?!- Donghae

-Well, he said it was too bland. He wants more colorful one to represent Youthful or something -_-- Yoona

-Aish, then what should we do? Can't you really do it Jaejoong?- Jiyoung

-... It's okay, I'll do it-

Jaejoong let out a big sighed after he touched the send button. Jaejoong's phone screen then lighted up, he just got a message and he knew already what's the content of it. He opened it and read the message.

Son, Chinese language at Apgujong, 6 PM - 8 PM.

Jaejoong felt like throwing his phone to the nearest wall. But, he just got that phone a few weeks ago after Yunho got the newest one too. He couldn't just break this phone like that.

'Should I throw Yunho's phone instead so I could get a new phone?' Jaejoong thought.

 

 

"Oh there you are, Yunho-yah" Ms. Shin said right after Yunho got into the principal's room. Yunho bowed and stood in front of the desk.

Ms. Shin smiled at him and said, "You did great this time too, Yunho-yah. I heard you have a lot of activities outside school but you manage to get the best scores too. I'm so proud of you"

"Thank you" Yunho thanked her for the compliment he got. Ms. Shin then opened a map and looked at it for a while before handing it to Yunho. It was an appreciation for the best 3 students. School's kit and cafeteria voucher. Nothing much though, since Yunho are rich enough to buy his own school's stuffs and food. But yeah, no one can refuse free stuffs right?

"Ms. Shin! Sorry, I'm late!" Jaejoong came into the room, panting.

"Oh, Jaejoong-ah! Glad you come" Ms. Shin greeted and handed Jaejoong a paper that same as Yunho's.

"You did great too, Jaejoong-ah. I hope you keep do your best and maybe be the 1st next" Said Ms Shin. Jaejoong smiled and said, "I'll be the first one for sure next semester!" There's determination in Jaejoong's tone. Yunho chuckled, Jaejoong elbowed him on the stomach. They had a small argument and had to stop it when Ms Shin called Jaejoong's name.

"Oh, Jaejoong-ah"

"Yes?"

"Can you please help me to give this back to the library?" Ms Shin said as she showed Jaejoong 6 thick books on her desk. Jaejoong looked at it for a while before nodding his head.

"Is that okay, Jaejoong-ah?"

"Sure Ms. Shin!" Jaejoong said with a smile as he took the books from her desk. "Then, I'll be going now. Thank you Ms Shin" Jaejoong excused himself and left the room with the books in both of his hands.

"That kid is so gullible" Yunho looked at the woman in front of him who was laughing a bit. "He does everything I ask. I even asked him to help me when he was quiet busy himself. He is too kind, makes me wants to order him a lot. He is very helpful for me"

If she just asked Jaejoong for help sometimes, it doesn't really matter. But from her words, it seems like she ordered Jaejoong a lot. Yunho bit his lip.

"Jaejoong..." Yunho started, "He always smile and do everything people ask him to. But that doesn't mean it's easy for him"

Yunho looked at the woman in front of him with a stern stare, making the woman a bit uncomfortable.

"I hope you wouldn't order him around anymore. Well, maybe try asking other students? Or call me instead if you need some help" Yunho said before heading to the door. He looked back at the teacher and bowed before leaving the principal room, leaving the woman speechless.

 

 

 

 

Hello guys!! Thank you for liking this fic! This is my first fic and getting this much feedback and subs are really encouraging me to write more.. I'm sorry for the grammar or typos error! English is not my first language :)

Do you like this one? I'm trying to make it longer and longer. Hehehehe. Next, will be Yunho and Jae's chinese class. Expect a lot of YJ ness there hehe

Please keep giving me comments, and subs too okay. I appreciate it a lot<3<3<3

Okay, until next chapter, bye<3