chapter 9

Jung and Kim, 24/7.

"Well Jung, Be my boyfriend"

Jung Yunho was speechless. His eyes staring back at that big doe eyes that showed hesitant and nerveousness. Even Jaejoong wanted to hide it from Yunho, he knew, that Jaejoong wasn't sincere. He just blurted out some stupid things like he used to do. Well, maybe not this far fetched though. Yunho turned his head away when he could hear the elevator's sound.

"You shouldn't say something you don't mean, Kim Jaejoong"

"I-"

"Hurry, dinner time will finished in 15 minutes" Yunho said to Jaejoong who was still standing outside the elevator.

Jaejoong's head hung low, his eyes looked at the floor as he played with his fingers. Did he just get rejected? Jaejoong felt a bit hurt for some unknown reason. He shook his head and said, "I'm not gonna eat" before he ran back into his room, leaving Yunho stunned at his act.

"That stupid Jung Yunho he dared to reject me?!" Jaejoong slammed the door as hard as he could. Jaejoong was embarassed, this was the first time he ever asking someone out yet he was rejected. But when he remembered who he asked, he suddenly felt angry because who knows, Yunho might make fun of him in the future because of this. He had his back leaning on the door. He could felt his face was so warm. He then heard a soft knock on the door. Knowing who it was, Jaejoong turned panick. He didn't know how to act in front of Yunho.

"Jaejoong, open the door I don't bring my key"

"Well, good for you. Maybe you should sleep outside for tonight"

"Open this door now, we need to talk"

"No"

"Kim Jaejoong"

"I said no-"

"Open this damn door now"

Jaejoong sighed in defeated. He knew Yunho is stubborn, if he doesn't face him now then tomorrow he will. He even might talk it out in front of all the students knowing Jung Yunho had no shame to talk privacy thing in public. Jaejoong opened the door slowly, head looking at the floor. He seriously didn't want to see that almond eyes for now. He felt Yunho slightly pushed him inside and closed the door behind him. They just stood there with Jaejoong still looking at the floor.

"Jaejoong-"

"Just forget it" Jaejoong cut Yunho from talking more.

"Are you kidding me, Kim Jaejoong?" Yunho rolled his eyes then said, "Well, coming from someone like you"

"What do you mean?" Jaejoong asked with anger. He looked up to the slightly taller guy that had a smirk on his face. His eyes showed confidence that somehow made Jaejoong annoyed.

"But well, I think it is a good idea, Kim. Let's go out, I'll be your boyfriend"

"What?" Jaejoong really didn't expect that.

"So, let's eat" Yunho took Jaejoong's hand, and dragged him out of the room for the second times. Jaejoong was still processing on what was actually happen, the elevator sound woke him up. Really? So they are in a relationship? Just like that?

"Wait, Jung!"

"You should start by changing that. No one calls their boyfriend with the family name like that"

Jaejoong was taken back by what Yunho just said. Seriously? They really are in a relationship now?

"Listen to me" Jaejoong said with a more serious tone. Yunho then looked at him, giving his attention fully to the beautiful student in fornt of him. Jaejoong somehow felt a bit burdened with the attention. He look away from Yunho and said, "We should keep this as a secret"

Yunho knitted his eyebrow and asked, "Why?"

"Well, ummm" Jaejoong thought for a while before continued, "The students know we hate each other so yeah, it is better if we keep this as secret. It will be too much attention.. ugh, they will tease us. I don't want it"

"Even Yoochun?" Yunho asked.

"Especially that wide forehead guy" Jaejoong answered without thinking.

"Hmm..." Yunho hummed and nodded his head," Sure, Jae"

Jaejoong widened his eyes when he heard the newest nickname he got from Yunho. Jae?

 

 

After finishing their dinner, the students were gathered in the hall.

“Okay, let me tell you how this work” Said Yoochun with the mic in his hand so everyone in the room could hear it. Yoochun scanned the room and said, “As you know, our school’s radio club has this ‘Confession Time’ every Wednesday and yeah we decided to bring it here. You see that?” Yoochun asked as he pointed to a box wrapped in a red wrapping paper. The students nodded their head.

“The one who has the best confession will get that newest Samsung note4!!!” Cheered Yoochun. The students also turned excited and they started to talk with each others.

“Omgee, free phone. I want it so bad!” Junsu said with determined in his voice.

Jaejoong chuckled, “Just confess your love to that Park, Junsu. You will win for sure”

“Yah! Are you crazy?!” Junsu slapped Jaejoong’s shoulder lightly and looked around, afraid someone heard what Jaejoong just said.

“Well, aren’t you going to join?” Junsu asked.

Jaejoong shook his head and said, “Please Su, if I want a new phone I could just throw Jung’s phone away. No way I will embarrassed myself by confessing something like that”

Junsu shook his head and sighed, “Your life is so easy Jaejoong”

When Jaejoong wanted to fight back, he could hear the students were clapping their hands. Jaejoong and Junsu looked up to see a girl student were already on the stage.

“Hello” She greeted and the students greeted her back.

“I just want to confess about something I did last week. It’s about that cheese incident”

As the girl started to tell the story the students were already laughing and all. Yeah, that cheese incident was a very very famous and creepy incident and no one never knew that this girl was the one who caused it. Well, it was a cute confession though. After she finished her confession the students clapped their hands.

The next one also just a confession to his friend, and so on and so on. Really, there’s no big or shocking confession so far. No fun. Jaejoong sighed before he felt a nudged on his arm. He turned to see Junsu was looking at the front, Jaejoong too looked to the front. There, he saw Jin YiHan was holding the mic and scanned the room. When his eyes met with Jaejoong’s he had to sigh because he knew something not good gonna happen.

“Kim Jaejoong” Jin Yihan started and the others were cheering and teasing the man. Jaejoong tried to hide himself but it was just useless, the students were already looking at him.

“Yah, what does he want?! This is embarrassing!” Jaejoong whispered to Junsu, “I rejected him already!”

“Jung Yunho!” This time that Jin YiHan guy called Yunho. Yunho who was just kept quiet all the time looked back at Yihan. Jaejoong had his eyes widened. Why Yihan suddenly called Yunho like that?

“What?” Yunho asked back. Jaejoong was nervous, Does Yihan know their secret?! NOWAY.

“Let’s have a battle” Yihan proposed. Yunho rolled his eyes and snorted, “It’s too childish don’t you think so?”

“Oh my god! He knows!” Jaejoong said histerically.

“Knows what?” Junsu asked, curious on why his friend suddenly turned skeptical like this. Well, it was never a secret though. Everyone knew Jung Yunho has this strange possession towards the one he said as a childhood friend or enemy.

“Then you should confess don’t you think so?” Yihan words made the whole auditorium turned quiet. No one dares to say anything.

Yunho smirked and said, “Why should I? We are a-“

“YAH JUNG!” Jaejoong rose up from his seat as he shouted. But, what happened next was really unexpected as he suddenly lost his balance and had his head bumped into the hard floor.

“Jaejoong-ah!”

That was the last thing he heard before he lost his conscious. Junsu’s squeaky voice.

 

 

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m just worry, is he alright?”

“He is, you should go back to your room. It’s late”

“O.. Okay... But Yunho-yah”

“Yeah?”

“Nothing... So, um, good night”

“Good night”

That was the last words before Jaejoong heard the door was closed softly. Jaejoong gained his conscious when he heard people talking voice. He knew those voices well, voies that he heard near the sea before. Yunho's and Ara's voices... What is she doing here? At this time? Jaejoong then heard soft footsteps were getting closer to his place, the bed. He immediately closed his eyes and acted like he was still fainted.

Jaejoong could feel the bed was slightly moved as someone got onto it. After a few minutes, there was no movement at all...

‘Is he asleep?’ Jaejoong asked as he opened one of his eyes just to see Yunho was staring back at him. Jaejoong widened both of his eyes and moved back, they were too close to each other. It shocked Jaejoong.

“Have you ever thought of get into acting field, Jae?” Yunho asked with a playful tone.

“Huh?”

“Nothing.... You are good in acting. Just saying”

‘WHAT ACTING? WHICH ONE? SLEEPING ONE OR LIKING THE JUNG ONE?’

“How is your head?” Yunho asked with a gentle and worried tone.

‘Okay, he is too calm and nice for someone who knew he was being deceived. Is that mean he doesn’t know anything yet? Right?’

“Ah!” Jaejoong’s hand reached for his forehead when he felt a flick on it. A hard one.

“I think I should be worrying the floor, your head is as hard as a rock”

“Aish! Yah!” Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s arm a bit too hard, Yunho pouted.

“So, umm... Did you bring me here?” Jaejoong asked. He remembered he was in the middle of the hall with that Yihan on the stage talking nonsense and embarrassed him. He slipped and fell down. But he was in the room already when he opened his eyes.

“I was going too though, but Junsu was as fast as light...” Yunho chuckled when he remembered about that thing. Junsu was seriously strong. After Jaejoong fell down and lost his conscious, the students were in shock. Junsu then brought Jaejoong to the room and Yunhoh followed behind. And that special corner was canceled just like that. Well, the galaxy note would have to wait for it's owner. Jaejoong also giggled when he imagined how worried Junsu was.

“It is nice”

Yunho’s sudden words made Jaejoong looked up at him. Oh right, they were both on the bed, facing each other and Jaejoong just realized it. Jaejoong’s eyes shifted from that almond shaped eyes to that cupid bow shaped lips. Oh, Yunho got a mole above his lips. When Jaejoong saw the corner lips of Yunho moved upward, he immediately tore his eyes from it.

“W.. what is nice?” Jaejoong asked, stuttered.

“Well, it is nice when we can just talk normally like this without arguing every time our mouths open” Yunho explained.

“O.. oh well”

“Let’s sleep. It’s getting late” Yunho said and pulled the cover above himself.

“U... umm” Jaejoong nodded his head, but then, he remembered something. “Get off of the bed!” Jaejoong said and kicked Yunho on the stomach. Yunho fell into the floor on his .

“Yah! Why?” Yunho rubbed his . It was hurt.

“What do you mean by why? I don’t want to share a bed with you”

“And that’s the question, why? We are a co-“

“YAH!!! STOP IT, IT IS EMBARASSING. Just sleep on the couch!” Jaejoong said and threw a pillow to Yunho’s face. Yunho held the pillow and pouted, he then walked to the couch and looked at Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong-ah”

Jaejoong didn’t turn to him and just act like he was asleep already.

“Let’s meet in our dream!”

Yunho giggled when he could hear a groan from Jaejoong. Well, eventhough they are a couple, Yunho still love it when he saw Jaejoong’s annoyed expression. He loves to tease the shorter guy. Yunho was still couldn't believe it though. Are they really official? Just like that? He actually couldn't feel it at all... But oh well, maybe Jaejoong need to adapt with it. But yeah, Yunho was happy........

And that’s how... Jung and Kim started their new relationship status.

 

The end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, kidding though.