Chapter 4

Jung and Kim, 24/7.

Sorry for the super late update guys! *bow* anyway, let's start the story. More a/n will be in the end of this chapter haha ENJOY!! ^^

 


It was just yesterday when Jaejoong gave his design to Yoochun and it's already posted and hung all over the school. Well...

"That was fast" Jaejoong murmured as he eyed Park Yoochun who was looking at some students hanging up the banner in front of the school. Some of students also took a look at the banner and somehow, it made Jaejoong felt a bit shy. Jaejoong walked hurriedly into the school when Yoochun called his name.

"Jaejoong!" Jaejoong stopped from his steps and turned to Yoochun who was walking towards him. Yoochun was waving his hand but Jaejoong couldn't help but to notice the dark circle under his eyes. "What's wrong with your eyes?" Jaejoong asked.

Yoochun rolled his eyes and answered, "Someone said I need a lesson"

"Oh, I see. You need to study harder Park, I heard you got 47 in your math test" Jaejoong said. Jaejoong still remember Junsu's dissapointed eyes when he saw Yoochun's bad scores, like.... why he even care about other's scores?! Well, Jaejoong also care about Jung Yunho's scores but if Yunho got 47 in his math test, Jaejoong would be very happy and even throw a party at his house. Sigh. Jaejoong promised himself that he would beat Jung Yunho's scores in final test. Yes, he promised himself.

"Whatever" Yoochun said hurriedly and pointed at the banner in front of the school, "Great job Jaejoong-shi! Such an eye catching banner! You choose great composition of colors that represents young and energic feels. You have such a great talent in desigining and I know you are such a great asset of Korea"

"What the heck, Park?" Well, if Jaejoong re-thought about it, he always wonder why sometimes Yoochun could be such an and sometimes he could be super nice and polite to him. Like, does he have a double personality or something?

"Well, Jaejoong-shi. I still want to be alive so yeah" Yoochun looked at the banner once again and smiled, "Well, see you around. Jaejoong"

Not to mention that Yoochun sometimes called him Jaejoong-shi but sometimes also called him just Jaejoong. That greasy ball is fishy, Jaejoong still couldn't understand why Junsu likes him, no, He is head over heels to that wide forehead guy.

Jaejoong looked up at the banner. School trip, he couldn't wait for it. He loves school trip.

 

 

"Wow, that was fast, Yoochun-ah" Yunho said as he looked at the poster in his hand, "Good job, good job"

Yoochun snorted and sat on his chair. He crossed his legs and his arms, looking at his bestfriend who was admiring the beautiful student's design. They were currently in Student council room, having a chit chat about this and that in break time.

"Why don't we just play futsal or basketball or something?! It's break time and I'm bored" Suggested Yoochun. Usually, they would play sports in the second break time but these days, Yunho refused to do so.

"Don't want to" Yunho said simply.

"Why?!" Yoochun actually knew the answer, because he had been asking these questions since the day Yunho refused to play during break time. But, for once, Yoochun wanted his friend to answer differently. Why? Because his friend's answer was unreasonable.

"I told you, he said I'm stink"

"Seriously Jung, you are the most pathetic person I've ever met!" Yoochun mocked his friend. Yunho sent a glare at his friend. Yoochun stood from his chair and sat next to Yunho. He threw his arm around Yunho's shoulder, "Look Yunho. You could just point your finger to one girl and BAM she will be yours"

"Yoochun, You know I'm-"

"Okay! Okay! You can just point to one boy in this school and BAM he MIGHT be yours!" Yoochun said once again, correcting his words a bit.

"But I'm-"

"What I'm trying to say is..." Yoochun cut his friend's word again and continued, " You are handsome, smart, rich, you have that charming personality too! Heck, they way you protect him all this time is just so cool man! But why?! Why it should be him? He hates you okay? He hates you to the bone, he said he even could kill you"

"You don't need to say it again, chun"

"But Yunho! At least do something! Are you satisfied just being like this? You don't want to go out with him or something?"

"I..............." Yunho thought for the answer. He looked hesitant before answering, "no"

"Bull" Well, even Yoochun knew the answer. "I don't know chun" Yunho ruffled his hair in frustration. Yoochun nodded his head and patted Yunho's back.

"I know that feel chingu-ya. When you feel like shout your love out towards him like 'KIM JAEJOONG I LOVE YOU' but instead of 'I love you too' you might being dragged along the han river and thrown into it. Your will be drown, with your aching heart. The end even before starting, such a tragic love story"

"What the heck, Park?" Yunho rolled his eyes at his friend's blabbering.

"See! Even your reactions are both similar!" Yoochun slapped Yunho's back, making Yunho winched in pain. "What you need is... opportunity"

Yunho shook his head when he heard Yoochun's word, "I'm basically with him 24/7. I got all of the opportunities I could get, okay"

"Then why?!" This time, it's Yoochun who was ruffling his hair in frustration. He threw his feet in the air like a kid who doesn't understand why he can't get his candy after brushing his teeth. Yunho got 24/7 to make Jaejoong his, but what did he do in all this time?! What?!

But then, an idea came into Yoochun's head.

"You know we are going to have a school trip in a week, right?" Yoochun started. Yunho nodded his head, didn't get which direction this conversation will heading into. "And as the president council I got the power to decide who gonna share a room with who" Yunho widden his eyes when he finally got this conversations direction. Yoochun wouldn't be....

"No way!" Yunho said

"Yes way!" Yoochun said back

"No! don't even dare Park Yoochun or I will seriously drag you along the Han River and throw you there with that stupid brain of yours" Yunho threated Yoochun, but he just smirked and didn't even flinch at his friend's 'threat'. Instead, he faked a hurt face as he put both of his hands on his chest. "Ouch, that hurts"

"Park Yoochun" Yunho's tone changed into more serious, made Yoochun sat back properly on his seat and nodded his head. "Alright, alright" Yoochun sighe in defeat.

"Then, should I put Jaejoong with Jin YiHan?" Yoochun asked teasingly. Hearing his friend's word, Yunho stood up from the sofa and pulled Yoochun's wrist, "Let's go to Han River"

"Yunho, Yunho! I was just kidding" Pleaded Yoochun.

 

Yunho walked towards his classroom after he had that chit chat session with Yoochun. As he walked along the hall, all of the students greeted him. He studied them one by one as they greeted him. They showed him their best smiles and tried to make a great impression. Yunho wasn't the type that judge whether this student is pretty or not, whether this student is handsome or not because in his eyes they are all just look okay. They look just normal, not pretty nor ugly. Well, there are some pretty and handsome students in his eyes too though like, he thought Yoochun is handsome, Changmin too. Oh, the girl who was just greeted him also pretty. What's her name again? Go Ara?

"Hey Yunho, the two last classes are canceled because the teachers go to see the school trip location" Told Ara. Yunho nodded his head and thanked her. No wonder he saw his classmates were bringing their bags and went towards the school's gate.

Yunho opened the classroom's door to see the light were turned off already. There was no one in the room. But then, his eyes landed on the figure who was sleeping at the back. Yunho walked closer and saw that silky black jet hair on the desk, His bangs covered his eyes. He was sleeping with earphone both plugged on his ears, no wonder he was still here. No one ever dare to wake Jaejoong up because he would be all moody when he just woke up.

Yunho could hear the song that was being played on Jaejoong's phone, since it was leaked a bit. The song was too loud. Yunho took Jaejoong's phone but it was locked. Yunho then chuckled and punched some numbers before it was unlocked.

"1265, easy" Yunho smirked before he put the volume down. He looked at the song on the screen and it was Doraemon ost. Yunho rolled his eyes when he saw that song was on repeat. It's been more than 10 years yet Jaejoong still fell in love with that cat robot.

"What so cute about Doraemon? It is afraid of mouse for god's sake" Yunho said as he looked at Jaejoong's phone chain, a Doraemon's head. He flicked the Doraemon's head before putting it back on the table slowly, afraid of waking Jaejoong up.

Yunho looked at the clock in the front of the class. It's 13.46. Still have 2 more hours before the school actually ended. Yunho didn't know whether to wake him up or just let him sleep more. Yunho took a seat and sat there, on his seat, which is next to Jaejoong. He put his head on the desk with his arm as support.

Yunho looked at the sleeping Jaejoong. Their face was just a few inches away. If Jaejoong woke up and see this position, he would throw a fit for sure but... Yunho didn't care. Let's just think about the consequent later. Yunho's hand reaching out for Jaejoong bangs and tucked it behind his ears. Some of it fell back to it's place before, but still, his face could be seen better. Those black jet hair that contrast with his white fair skin. His long eyelashes and tall sharp nose, also those pink cherry lips. He looks so perfect in Yunho's eyes.

Yunho closed his eyes for a while and recalled what he talked with Yoochun few minutes ago. The world where he and Jaejoong are not fighting each other, The world where he could show Jaejoong how much he likes him. How does it feel like? Can it be happening?

Yunho opened his eyes and bit his lips. He took a deep breath before saying,

"I like you"

 

Jaejoong's eyelids opened slowly. His eyes then stared back at those almond shaped eyes who had been looking at him all this time. Yunho was quiet taken back because Jaejoong suddenly woke up like that. He held his breath and hurriedly went outside the classroom, leaving the beautiful student alone in the classroom again.

Yunho cursed at himself for being stupid like that. He felt like his heart was going to burst. Because for sure, he heard the song was just started to being replay when Jaejoong opened his eyes.....

 

 

 

 


WOOHOOOO CHAPTER 4 IS HEREEE~ HOW?! HOW?! HOW?! sorry, it's too short. But I promise to update the next chapter soon! longer too hehehe

Please do comment, subscribe and vote too!! ^^

Grammar error and typos, please forgive me!! :)

Sorry for the late reply by the way, I'm going to my aunty house and it hard to write there. Too much noise, too much family around.. can't write Yunjae fics for sure HAHAHA. But oh well, I'm back and the first thing I did is writing this chapter!! HAHAHA

Okay, see you in next chapter!! ciao~