Chapter 5

Jung and Kim, 24/7.

"YAH KIM JUNSU WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!"

Junsu immediately put away the phone from his ears after hearing his bestfriend's loud voice. He knew he would get a little scolding for not waking Jaejoong up but he didn't know it will be this bad. Junsu eyed the guy next to him and mouthed a 'wait a minute' to him. The latter just nodded his head and sipped his smoothies.

"Sorry, Jaejoong. I have something important to do so I forgot to wake you up" Junsu apologized.

"Well, it's okay" Jaejoong said lightly, "BUT! IT'S NOT THE PROBLEM HERE!!!" Jaejoong continued with another loud voice. Again, Junsu put away from his ear before he decided to just put the phone in loudspeaker mode. Junsu put the phone on the table, "Okay, continue"

"So, as you know, I was sleeping. I also met Doraemon in my dream and we flew through the sky with the bamboo copter. He even let me borrow the 'what if phone box' so I could beat Jung in final test. I was so happy so I said 'I love you, Doraemon' and he replied me with 'I like you' but you know what?! IT'S NOT DORAEMON'S VOICE BUT THE JUNG'S!!! I was so shocked and immediately awoke from my dream to see that Jung was in front of me!" Jaejoong panted after he told Junsu all the things he wanted to say in one breath.

Junsu felt there's only one word that could describe his thought of Jaejoong's story, and it's "Wow".

"Just wow?!" Jaejoong asked, didn't believe with his friend's dull reaction.

"Yeah, wow. That Jung is everywhere in your life, even in your dreams. It's interesting, right?" Junsu asked, sipping his strawberry smoothies.

"Are you crazy Junsu?! Don't you think that dream means bad luck or something?"

"Why badluck? It might be a good luck"

"Oh please, Junsu" Jaejoong snorted, "Everytime there's Jung around, it will alway be a bad luck okay?!"

Junsu sighed at his friend stupidness or obliviousness. Just if he knew... Junsu eyed the guy next to him. "Sure Jae... Well, I'm a bit busy now. I'll call you at night okay? Sorry and byeee~" Junsu ended the call just like that. Jaejoong looked at his phone, unbelievable. How could he ended the phone just like that?! Junsu used to be that typical cute friend of yours that will always listen to what you are going to say but he ended up the phone without Jaejoong's consent?!

"There's something strange with Junsu"

Jaejoong dropped his head on the table with a soft thud. Those almond eyes which  were looking at him, he still could remember it clearly in his mind. Jaejoong immediately took his mirror and looked at his face. Nothing on his face. Jaejoong thought there would be doodles or something on his face but there's nothing. But then, why did he run away just like that?

Jaejoong looked up at the clock in the front of the class. He decided to go home first before go to the cooking class later in the evening. Yunho will be there, so Jaejoong can just ask his reason of running away like that face to face. Well, Jaejoong didn't really care though.

 

 

"Oh, Jaejoong-ah, why Yunho didn't come today?" three middle aged women who had the same class as Jaejoong asked. They just finished the cooking class but strangely enough, he couldn't see Yunho in he entire time. Jaejoong shook his head, "I'm not sure either"

"Too bad. But, Jaejoong you are Yunho's bestfriend right?" The woman with the name Yoon Seokhee asked Jaejoong. "No" He answered immediately without even thinking about it.

"Oh come on, we know you are. You look so close with each other"

"Ugh, really?" Jaejoong was quiet surprised to hear that though. They were bickering all the time, How is it look as being close instead?

"Yes.. So Does Yunho have a girlfriend?" Another woman with the name Han Misoo asked with an excited tone. "Wait, what?" Jaejoong widden his eyes. He couldn't believe it! These three middle age women are interested to Yunho??

"Ohhh.. No, don't misunderstand us okay! I want to introduce him to our daughters" They giggled. "Yes. Our daughters are all still single so yeah, we want to introduce him to them and let Yunho choose the one he likes himself" They continued,

"Here is the numbers" Those three aunt gave Jaejoong their daughter's number. Jaejoong just looked at the paper blankly.

"Ahh, I hope he will choose my daughter, I want a son-in-law like him" Said one of the woman as they left the classroom. Jaejoong still couldn't believe it. They had been together with Jaejoong way longer than Yunho. They just met Yunho for like once or twice? But they want to introduce their daughters to Yunho instead of Jaejoong.

'WHY YUNHO? WHY NOT ME?!'

Jaejoong looked at the small note papers in his hand. He crumpled the papers and put it in his pocket.

"No way I'll let you get a girlfriend before me, Jung"

 

ang ang ang, totemo daisuki, Doraemon~

Jaejoong took his phone from his bag and he knew he just got a message. Since it's doraemon's ringtone so it's a message. If it's Tohoshinki's song then it's an incoming call. He opened the message and frowned.

 

Let's meet up at the park

 

Well, who is this? Jaejoong replied.

 

Jung Yunho. You never knew my phone number all this time? WOW. KIM JAEJOONG. WOW.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and typed back. Why should I -__-

 

Whatever. So, let's meet up!

 

What if I say I don't want to?

 

Then I'm going to take an accounting class on saturday

 

Are you just threatening me?!

 

Maybe

 

Okay. Make sure it's something worth for me to come!

 

Yunho looked at his phone screen and sat on the bench. He was actually at the park already. He needed to know whether Jaejoong heard it or no, because it's kept bugging him until now. He actually didn't know what should he do if Jaejoong heard his words before, but, he just couldn't kept quiet like this because after all he would meet Jaejoong tomorrow. Faster is better, right?

Yunho eyes landed on a vending machine near the bench. He stood up from the bench and walked towards it. It's a winter night after all, he wanted to buy something warm. He put the money into the vending machine and pushed on a chocolate milk's button once and strawberry milk's button once. There's no milk tea in it, so chocolate milk would be good too.

"Hey Jung!"

Yunho turned around to see Jaejoong was walking towards him lazily. His nose was red from the cold, he didn't wearing glove either.

"You look like a rudolph"

"Great Jung, such a fancy greeting" Jaejoong crossed his arms and sat on the bench. Yunho laughed a bit and sat on the bench too. He shoved the chocolate milk to Jaejoong's hands which were trembling in cold.

"At least use gloves, stupid. It's winter"

"Seriously Jung, if you called me here just to annoy me then I'll go home now" Jaejoong stood up from the bench, but Yunho aught his wrist. He pulled Jaejoong down, made him sat on the bench again.

"So, let's start. Because it's freakin cold here" Jaejoong said as he opened the milk's can.

"I want milk tea though" Jaejoong murmured but Yunho could hear it, "Sorry, there's not milk tea in that vending machine" Yunho pointed to the vending machine next to them. Jaejoong just nodded his head, didn't expect that Yunho would know what kind of drinks he love. Jaejoong actually felt the awkward atmosphere they were in. Yunho was nervous and uncomfortable, eventhough he tried to hide it by saying those words to Jaejoong but he knew about his enemy's mood. Jaejoong didn't rush Yunho to say what he wanted to say, so he just kept quiet until the latter was ready to speak up.

"I was just wondering" Finally, Yunho spoke after minutes in an awkward atmosphere. Jaejoong nodded his head, asking Yunho to continue.

"Were you sleeping?"

"Of course" Jaejoong asnwered after he got Yunho's question.

"So, you didn't hear anything?" Yunho asked with more hopeful tone, hoping that Jaejoong really didn't hear anything.

"Wait!" Yunho gulped when he saw Jaejoong's expression.

"Yeah?"

"You cursed at me when I was asleep right?! Huh? Huh? I knew it! I knew it all along!" Jaejoong threw both of his hands in the air then pointed at Yunho. "You! It must be because of you I got that stupid dreams! Nightmare! Now I know the reason behind my bad dreams.."

Yunho sighed. He was so relieved that Jaejoong didn't hear his confession before. Yunho put his hands on Jaejoong's head before ruffling it, making it messy. He knew, Jaejoong hated it when Yunho treated him like a pet or a kid. Uh well, you could just say Jaejoong hate it when Yunho touch him.

"Yah, Jung!" Jaejoong shouted, annoyed.

"You should go home now. It's cold outside"

"What?" Jaejoong asked, disbelief with what he just heard. Yunho asked him to come and yet Jaejoong felt there's nothing important in this meeting.

"You know what Jung?! I skip today's drama just to meet you here! If I knew......... Aish, forget it!" Jaejoong stomped his feet and ready to left Yunho there, but Yunho stopped him by calling his name. Jaejoong turned around, annoyed.

Jaejoong then felt a warm thing on his hand. He looked down at his hand to see a hot pack. Jaejoong then looked up to see Yunho was putting his own scarf on Jaejoong. Somehow, Jaejoong's face felt hot. Not only his face, but his entire body. Jaejoong just stood there, didn't know what he should do at that time. When Yunho finished circling the scarf on Jaejoong's shoulder and neck, he turned Jaejoong around before pushed him softly so Jaejoong would start walking home. Jaejoong just stood there for a few seconds before he dashed off to his home. Yunho chuckled at Jaejoong's cuteness. He knew the latter well, he didn't used to this kind of treatement from him. Yunho used to do this alot though, but he did it from behind. Just put a simple drinks after P.E or help him finish his work when he's not around. Jaejoong is oblivious. He always thought that he got a lot of admirers when the truth it's the Jung alone who did that. No one ever dare to take a move on Jaejoong because they know the Jung is a bit possesive.

katalk

Yunho heard his kakaotalk messanger notification. He took out his phone and see there was a chat from Yoochun.

 

-Tell me again where is your birthday?-

-February 6th, right?-

-Still 3 more months to go...-

-Well, I don't care. I got an early birthday present for you. Hope you like it, bro-

 

Yunho saw the chat and Yoochun was basically just blabbering with himself. But when Yoochun mentioned about 'an early birthday present' Yunho couldn't help but to feel a bit eerie. This doesn't sound like a great birthday present since Yoochun never gave Yunho a birthday present either.

 

-Park Yoochun. If you do something funny, You'll seriously get it from me-

 

Yoochun the sent an emoticon and just replied with, -See you tomorrow, buddy-

 

Yunho knew it. Yunho knew from the moment Yoochun told him about that early birthday present, it's not something good. From the moment he stepped into the school hall, all of students attention were on him. Some of them was talking about how Yunho must felt happy, but then how about the other party, How Yunho must threatened someone so this could happen. He didn't know what was actually happening, but when he landed his eyes on the school's board, he couldn't believe with what he just saw.

"Park Yoochun" Yunho gritted his teeth when he saw his name was in the same box as Jaejoong with a number 305 above it. They are roomates. Jaejoong and Yunho are roomates in this winter trip. Yunho felt happy and excited, yes. But Yunho just doesn't want to make their relationship worse. But when Yunho thought Jaejoong's sleeping face, Jaejoong in the morning, Jaejoong after taking a bath...................

"What is that Jung?" Yunho shivered when he heard that voice right behind him. He sighed, because he knew, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

"WHAT IS THIS?!?!??!?!!?"

Jaejoong would be shocked.

 

 

 

 

Hey, guys. I don't know what should I do with my grammar and typos. I know some of you was bothered by my super bad english. I'm trying but....... It's not something I could improve for in a night... So yeah, I'm so sorry if it annoyed you somehow.

By the wayyy!!!!!!!!! I made a new corner. Since I really want to reply your sweet comments but it won't be fun if I just reply it like that, so I made a Yun and Jae's reply timeeeee~ So, I would choose 5 random comments for Jae and Yun to reply~ What do you think? Should I do it or not?

Lastly, Thanks for the subscribe, comments and vote. Keep doing that because it made me want to write moreeee~ hehehe

till the next chapter byeee<3