chapter 8

Jung and Kim, 24/7.

please do read... Sorry for the late update I bet all of you have been waiting for this chapter since I made a cliff hanger ending in the previous one. I had to delay the update because I just realised there are a lot of error in the previous chapters especially in years and time thingy, I have to make notes and even think for the ending before I can update this one since this chapter will be very important in the future chapters. So yeah, I've made the ending and how this story gonna go. Some of you might be a bit frustrated when you see how this chapter end too but yeah LOL I GUARANTEE A HAPPY ENDING LOL. So yeah, happy reading.

 

 

Jaejoong still couldn't believe with what actually just happened.

Jaejoong felt Jung Yunho's lips were on his. His brain was telling him to pushed him away and he didn't know why but his body was betraying him. Instead of pushing the Jung away, he was just stay still, didn't move an inch at all. It was an innocent kiss, no it was just a peck but really... Jaejoong's heart was going to burst in no time. This kind of feeling was the first for Jaejoong, especially that this was because of Yunho.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong into his embrace once again. Jaejoong also could felt Yunho's high temperature. He was still sick yet he was here instead of resting at the hotel room.

Yunho took out something from his pocket before handed it to Jaejoong as he still hugged him tightly. Jaejoong brought up his hand to see the that thing. It was the flag. A lot of emotions were mixed in his heart and Jaejoong didn't know why it felt so strange.

"If being the first is really important to you, I can help you with it but just... Don't even scared me like that anymore"

Yunho's voice was breathy, he was panting hard before Jaejoong could felt Yunho's body feel into him.

"Hey, Jung" Jaejoong called.

"Hey Jung, are you okay?" Jaejoong asked again but he got no response.

"Jung!!"

"YUNHO! JAEJOONG!" Jaejoong heard that familiar voice calling him and Yunho before the door was opened, revealing Yoochun there. Yoochun who saw the situation between Yunho and Jaejoong then grinned before he excused himself, "Sorry to disturb you guys. Have fun"

"YAH PARK YOOCHUN GET BACK HERE!! THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT YAAAAAHHHH!!!" Jaejoong called, still didn't move because of Yunho's weight on his body.

 

"Aish! this guy is stubborn! He didn't listen to me and look what is happening now!" Yoochun groaned as he put Yunho into the bed. They were back in the hotel already. Jajoong just stood there behind Yoochun as he grasped at the flag Yunho gave him before. Yoochun then turned around and looked at Jaejoong who just stood there blankly.

"Don't worry, he's gonna be fine" Yoochun said and Jaejoong nodded before he just reelized what he said. Jaejoong then shook his head, "I'm not worry about him"

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really? Really?"

"Shut up, Park! Just go back to your room!" Jaejoong pushed Yoochun outside the room, "Why? You want to be alone with Yunho that bad? Okay, okay I got it!"

"Do you wanna die!?" Jaejoong slammed the door in front of Yoochun's face.

Yoochun shook his head and chuckled, "Something must be happened"

After slammming the door, Jaejoong stood there for a while before he turned around and approached the guy on the bed. He was sleeping, but for sure he didn't feel comfortable. He was sick. Jaejoong bit his lip and looked at the flag on his hand. He sighed.

"Just for this once, he found my flag so..."

Jaejoong went into the bathroom to took a face towel and cold water. He dipped the towel into the cold water and put it on Yunho's forehead. With the cold towel on his head, somehow he looked more comfortable now. Jaejoong then opened Yunho's jacket and shoes and put the blankets on him. Jaejoong didn't really sleep at that time because he had to change Yunho's towel for every 30 minutes. But, because of the tiring day, sleepiness came to Jaejoong in no time, making him fell into a deep sleep right next to the sick guy.

Jaejoong couldn't lie but he was worried.

Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly to see the sun had shone brightly outside. He rubbed his eyes as he felt the soft matress on his back. He then remembered about what happened last night he abruptly arose from the bed. He looked around and he couldn't see the person he expected to see next to him. Jaejoong heard voice from the bathroom and he decided to check on it.

There, Jaejoong saw Yunho was brushing his teeth, half .

"Oh, you're awake" Yunho said after he saw the black jet haired student in front of the bathroom. Jaejoong nodded his with mouth wide open.

'How the heck this Jung got all that muscle?! That chocolate abs OMGEE, THIS IS UNFAIR!' Jaejoong screamed in his head. He felt his face was burning, it was hot and he thought it was all because he was angry. Well............ he thought so.

"Hey Jae, thanks for took care of me last night"

Jaejoong then rolled his eyes and got into the bathroom. He took his tooth brush and pushed the toothpaste onto it. He then said, "You found my flag so yeah... it's somehow like a win win situation" before brushed his teeth. Yunho just smiled and continued to bursh his teeth too.

Jaejoong then eyed Yunho on the mirror.

'Why he doesn't say anything about that k- k-.... kis" Jaejoong face was red again. He then shook his head to shook that thing away from his head before he felt his nose was itchy. Jaejoong then let out a big sneeze.

"Yah, are you catching a cold too?" Yunho said as he cleaned the mirror in front of them, yeah Jaejoong's toothpaste all over the mirror. Jaejoong then wiped his mouth with a tissue before he rinsed his mouth.

"Who do you think to blame? It must be because you k-" Jaejoong stopped himself at the right time. He then smacked his own forehead and cursed lowly.

"I k- what?" Yuho asked, curious.

"Forget it! Go away, I want to pee!" Jaejoong pushed Yunho who was still brushing his teeth out of the bathroom. He slammed the door and locked it.

"IS THAT MEAN HE DOESN'T REMEMBER WHAT HE DID TO ME HUH?! HOW DARE HE?!?!?!?!?!" Jaejoong looked at his own refelection on the mirror and touched his lips, "But maybe it's better if he doesn't remember it at all" Jaejoong sighed,

"But that was my first kiss"

Jaejoong then slapped both of his cheeks and said to himself on the mirror, "No it's not a kiss"

Jaejoong didn't know why but he didn't feel that mad. He should be mad at Yunho though, but he didn't. The truth is, when Yunho didn't remember about it he was quiet dissapointed.

Well, it's a truth that Jaejoong didn't want to believe.

The day was being passed with Jaejoong tried to avoid looking at Yunho in any cost. He didn't know why but his eyes keep searching for that tan man he was sahring a room with. Surely, like a girl in crush Jaejoong would looked down when their eyes met.

"Of course I am embarassed! He...." Jaejoong trying to consoled himself yet he wasn't able to say that word. Kiss.

"Jaejoong-ah, let's go! We should start to cook now" Junsu said after he got the ingredients from the table in the front.

'Right, it's time to cook. I should focus' Jaejoong slapped both of his cheek softly and nodded his head. After they got into their place, Junsu left a while to wash the tools.

"Hey Jaejoong, are you okay with the ingredient?" Yoochun walked to Jaejoong as he looked at the ingredients. "You want something?" Jaejoong rolled his eyes. Park Yoochun was finally doing his job properly. Jaejoong just nodded his head and suddenly he sneezed.

"Wow" That was Yoochun reaction.

"What? Achoooo" Jaejoong asked before he snezeed once again.

"Tell me what happened last night!" Yoochun grinned from ear to ear. Jaejoong frowned and pushed Yoochun away from him. "Go away Park, I have to cook"

Yoochun shrugged and said, "Right, you have a duty to feed your sick husband"

"Seriously Park, your way to irittate me is getting old"

"Seriously Kim, you are the most stupid person I've ever met" Yoochun sudden word made Jaejoong a bit mad, what?! stupid?!

"Only freak people will chase after the flying flags just to get full scores! Yah Kim, if you really want to be first that bad, there is actually a way easier way for you to do" Yoochun's sentences made Jaejoong gave his full attention to him. He walked closer to Yoochun and asked, "how?"

Yoochun smiled widely and said, "You just need to go out with Yunho"

"What the are you talking about Park Yoochun?! Are you crazy?!"

"I am not. You are too slow, he is a coward and I'm frustrated" Yoochun said right before he left Jaejoong to check on other students. Jaejoong was confused with his last sentence though, but he just shrugged it off.

"Hey Jaejoong!" Jaejoong turned to see Junsu was next to him already. "What are you talking about with Yoochun just before?"

"Nothing important" Jaejoong answered simply.

Didn't satisfied with the answer, Junsu asked again with aegyo. "Ahhh.. tell me"

Jaejoong couldn't stand Junsu's aegyo. Yes, he had been seeing Junsu's aegyo for like few years and he really hates it. Oh come on, Junsu is cute but still, he is a guy! A guy shouldn't act cute like that. Well, naturally cute is acceptable but not when he purposely do this in front of Jaejoong. Jaejoong sighed.

"That crazy wide forehead guy said I should go out with Yunho"

"Hmm... I agree" Junsu nodded as he took the carrot and cut it witth the knife. Jaejoong arched his eyebrow and joining Junsu in cooking, but he was curious. Why is it a good idea?!

"Do you really think I should do that? If I seduce him I'll be able to get first?" Jaejoong asked.

"Forget the seduce step, just confess already" Junsu said with half joking and half serious tone. Well, He used to say this things to Jaejoong so of course, Jaejoong won't take it seriously, right?

"For distraction" Junsu added and laughed as he still cutting the carrot.

"Are we going to cook Curry?" Junsu asked after he realised the ingredients above the table. Jaejoong just kept quiet, he was in a deep, deep thought.

 

"Where is that Jung he doesn't even bother to help huh?!" Jaejoong said when he realised the Jung wasn't around. He supposed to cook together in a group but where is he?!

"Search for him, Jae!" Junsu told Jaejoong, still focusing on the curry.

"Why should I?" Jaejoong asked with loud voice. Junsu shook his head, "Who knows he was fainting in the middle of somewhere. He was sick last night, remember?"

"What sick? He still mock me happily this morning" Jaejoong said but couldn't help to be a bit worry. What if Junsu right? What if Yunho was fainting somewhere? Jaejoong slowly opened his apron and eyed Junsu. He didn't know whether he should go or no because... well because he didn't want to look like he was worried about the Jung.

Jaejoong eyed Junsu once more, still confused whether to go or no, "Just go" Jaejoong looked up at Junsu to see he was tasting the curry.

"Go" Junsu said once again before Jaejoong finally took off and searched for the Jung.

He asked some students about the Jungs whereabout and fortunately some students saw the Jung a few moments before, walking towards the beach. Jaejoong went to the place told and walked there with the mind of scolding Yunho for not cooking together. It is a team work okay?! And all this time, he thought Yunho had a leadership quality. Tch.

Jaejoong finally could heard the wave's sound. He was near the beach already, but beside the wave's sound he could hear a voice. A girl voice.

"I like you"

Jaejoong stopped from his track when he heard that voice. A girl just confessed her love toward someone. Jaejoong was excited, it would be the first time he saw a girl confessing to the others by his own eyes like this. Jaejoong tip toed and hid behind the bench that not so far from that two figures. As Jaejoong looked at them closely, Jaejoong knew them. It was Ara and Yunho! The Jung! Ara just confessed her love towards him! OMG.

"I've like you since the first grade, Yunho"

Jaejoong gulped when he heard that name. So, it was really Yunho.

There was silence, 'What is that Jung thinking now?' Jaejoong couldn't help but to wonder. Ara is pretty, smart, rich, a typical Mom's Friend's daughter. A lot of guy were showing interest in her but she didn't even bat an eyelash. So this must be the reason, because Ara likes Yunho instead.

'What the are you thinking Jung, what it took so long just to reject her' Jaejoong thought bluntly in his head, 'Oh wait. How could I so sure he will reject her? He might accept her...'

"I'm sorry Ara"

'Oh, so I was right' Jaejoong's corner lips turned upward.

"Why?" Ara voice was broke and she looked so sad.

"Ara you are a good friend of mine, I-"

"Is that true?" Ara cut. Yunho sighed and looked at her. "What?"

"Is that true that you like him?" Ara's words somehow shocked both Yunho and Jaejoong.

'HIM?! HIM? HIM?!!?! Yunho likes someone and it's a he? not she? I know it, I know it Jung that you are swinging that way!'

Yunho just kept quiet. He didn't know what to answer, since he didn't think telling this to Ara was a good choice.

"You don't have a chance with him Yunho. I know.. no.. all of us know that you have an eye on him yet he kept being oblivious with all of this. He only see you as a friend! No, as an enemy"

'Wait, what?'

"Stop it, Ara. You don't need to say it, I know it well"

"Then why?" Yunho ruffled his hair in frustration. Yunho too didn't know why. He knew he didn't have a chance with Jaejoong, Jaejoong is straight, Yunho knew it well. Jaejoong also only think Yunho as someone shouldn't exist in this world but still... Yunho likes the shorter guy a lot.

"Stop liking him, Yunho. He doesn't like you. Jaejoong doesn't like you"

Jaejoong gasped when he heard his name was being mentioned. What is this? What this all means? Why Ara mentioned his name? Why Ara mentioned Jaejoong's name? Jaejoong stood up from his hiding place and ran back to the hotel room.

"This must be a hidden camera, yeah, a hidden camera" Jaejoong said in his head as he ran into his own room. His and Yunho's room.

He was confused, too confused. He actually was always suspicious when people tried to matchmaking Yunho and Jaejoong. When they would tease Jaejoong and Yunho like they are a married couple or something. Not to mention that Yunho always seemed not to care and even give more 'fanservice' to those people. But Jaejoong always thought that Yunho was just being playful, he wanted to pissed Jaejoong off.

But then, the memory of things happened last night flashed back into Jaejoong's mind. Yunho kissed him. How is he going to explain that one? Why Yunho kissed him?

 

"So what? I don't have to do this though. This is what you need to do and I'm not. You said I'll be the wife" Jaejoong said, tried to mock Yunho but what he saw was totally unexpected. He couldn't understand it because..... Jung Yunho's face was red.

 

Is that also the reason why his face was red? Just basically because he was shy rather than angry with Jaejoong's word? UNBELIEVABLE.

"STOP THINKING KIM JAEJOONG. YOU ARE BEING A DELUSIONAL! NO WAY HE LIKES ME NO WAY" Jaejoong said that out loud just to make himself a bit relieved.

But what if that really happen.. If the Jung really likes Jaejoong....

"So you are here" Jaejoong froze when he heard that voice. His back was facing the guy that just got into their room.

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked, didn't turned around though.

"Junsu said you were searching for me and still hadn't back yet. So I searched for you instead, I know you must be here"

'How? How do you know I am here?' Jaejoong thought in his mind. Jaejoong couldn't help himself to be curious on how Yunho and Ara going now. He left them when anything could just happen. Who knows finally Yunho's eyes were opened by Ara words and he tried to go out with her now?

'Should I ask?'

"What are you waiting for? Let's go it's dinner time already" Yunho said as he held Jaejoong's wrist. Jaejoong was just stood there like a statue so Yunho had to pulled him instead. Last night too, Jaejoong couldn't forget it. When Yunho was right in front of him in that forest. Yunho looked so worried, he looked so cool at that time. Just as he thought, Yunho was always there when he was in needed. So, does Yunho really likes Jaejoong? Jaejoong didn't know what he was feeling right now. No, Kim Jaejoong hate Jung Yunho. Kim Jaejoong HATES Jung Yunho.

"Hey Yunho"

"Yeah? What's wrong with you Kim? You are strange since this morning" Yunho chuckled as they waited for the elevator.

"Are you single?"

"What?" Jaejoong sudden question took Yunho back. For sure there must be something wrong with Jaejoong. Yunho just looked at Jaejoong weirdly. Jaejoong felt Yunho's stare and he tried to make an excuse, "I'm just asking. I never see you with girl before... I mean, girl that girl.. you know girl a close girl friend" Jaejoong's sentece was a mess, he didn't even know why he was this nervous.

"No I'm not" Yunho answer was simple and he seemed a bit pissed off about something. Did Ara say something to Yunho?

"Why? Do you want to be my boyfriend instead?" Yunho was joking for sure. Just like the usual Yunho, but Jaejoong didn't know why it seemed different than before. Jaejoong always thought that Yunho tried to piss him off all this time, but now.... Jaejoong bit his lips. How does it feel to have Yunho as a boyfriend? Yunho is handsome, rich and he is smart too. Oh right, Jung Yunho is a smart student. He is the first while Kim Jaejoong just the second and will always be the second.

"Sure"

 

 

"You just need to go out with Yunho"

"For distraction"

'Because If he likes me, then it will be easy to distract him' Jaejoong closed his eyes before looked up at the almond eyes in front of him, 'You do the right thing Kim Jaejoong. This is only the way to be the first'

 

"Well Jung, Be my boyfriend"

 

 

 

 

 

 

AGAIN, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERROR OR TYPOS