Chapter 1

Jung and Kim, 24/7.

O.O Guys. OMGEE.. 68 subs only for foreword?! WHAT SHOULD I DO? I mean... I'm happy, sooo happyyyy but I can't help to think how if I dissapoint you?? How if I can't reach your expectation about this fic?! sigh..... I hope you will like the first chapter. and, english is not my first language . You might think that this doesnt look like the first chapter because it's already like this... but it is, haha if you read the next chapter you will understand why I wrote it like this.


 

There was a long line in the middle of the hall. The students was waiting for the one in the front to move from his spot. He had been there for like 10 minutes already, glaring at the poor, innocent paper that was sticked on the board. The students knew that this wasn't a good time to speak up knowing the black jet haired-student temper, especially at times like this, when the mid-test score was being announced. They could felt it, the dark and strange aura around the beautiful male student was no joke. Kim Jaejoong, the beautiful student couldn't move from his spot, because he couldn't believe it. He just lost again. He's ranked 2nd, and the first one? Is the one he hates the most Jung Yunho.

"Looking at it won't change the scores"

The student gulped when they heard that voice. Jung Yunho's voice. They could feel Jaejoong's aura was getting darker, so they decided to left the scene because they didn't want to witness another 'fight' between those two popular guys in the school. Just in a blink of an eye, the hall was empty, leaving both of Jaejoong and Yunho alone.

"Hmmm" Yunho hummed after he saw Jaejoong's accumulated scores.

"I wonder what excuse you are going to say to your father now" Yunho said, "Well. I think I'm going to see you in my taekwondo class tomorrow?" Yunho smirked and left Jaejoong there. Jaejoong gritted his teeth when he heard that. He was being the second because of the PE! His other scores were basically perfect, but his PE made his scores dropped a lot and that will only resulting him to be sent to the taekwondo class. Not only Taekwondo class but the same, exact class with Jung Yunho. Ugh, Jaejoong hates sports and he didn't know what other excuses he will give to his father because he had been getting away from it for like 3 years already.

Jaejoong ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Junsu-yah. Why is Jung Yunho has to be this annoying?"

Jaejoong was currently in his classroom with his bestfriend Kim Junsu. It was break time, the time Jaejoong loves the most because he doesn''t have to see the annoying face of Jung Yunho beside him. Yeah, you read it right. Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong were in the same classroom, and sit next to each other too. Jaejoong just got a short, simple message from his father. It said 'Taekwondo class. 5PM'. It's just like a few hours after the scores was being announced, and yet his father got his scores already. It was getting ridiculous though. Jaejoong didn't know until when their fathers gonna stick them together 24/7 like that. It's been 7 years since his father put him in any class Jung Yunho in. Yunho's father also did that.

"Yah, but don't you think it's strange that both of your fathers have to do this far?" Junsu suddenly said, not answering Jaejoong's question before. Well, Junsu didn't think it was a question though. It was more like a remark. Jaejoong arched his eyrbrow, didn't understand with what Junsu was talking about.

"If they hate each other they won't stick you two together! They will separate you two at all cost! I mean, what if both of you suddenly fall in love with each other?"

Hearing his bestfriend words, Jaejoong sent a glare at him. "First, I hate him, okay! and second, I'm not gay!"

"Well, I know about the first one but we can't really guarantee the second one" Junsu mumbled, but Jaejoong could clearly heard what Junsu just said.

"YAH KIM JUNSU!" Jaejoong hates it when people think he is feminin, gay or beautiful. He didn't want to be born pretty like that! He wanted to have a handsome face too! It was a secret but Jaejoong even went to plastic surgeon, asking them to make him become manlier but they refused because it's such a hard task to do. But eventhough he had such a beautiful face, he was a manly boy! Well, he might hated sports and love cooking but still! Jaejoong is manly, or it's what he thought.

"Okay, sorry, sorry. You are not gay! You are as straight as a ruler!" Junsu hurriedly said, didn't want to deal with his friend's temper.

"If you ever say those things about me again, I'll seriously tell that wide forehead guy that you like him!" Jaejoong threatened Junsu with his weakness. Junsu had a crush at the student council president, Park Yoochun.

"So, are you really going to attend the taekwondo class?" Junsu asked, trying to change the topic. Jaejoong facial expression then changed to a desperate one, showing that he had no other choice but to attend it because Mr. Kim just said so. Jaejoong hated Jung Yunho! Just if Yunho wasn't this good in sports then Jaejong didn't need to go to such a tiring course. Jaejoong looked at his phone screen and smirked, it was wednesday. he has a cooking class and he couldn't wait to see Jung Yunho there. Yeah, Yunho just sent to the cooking class last week and it was horrible.

 

 

"You're late" Jaejoong was greeted by Jung Yunho who was wearing his apron and holding a knive on his right hand. It was 7.05 PM, 5 minutes after the class started. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and went to his place. He wore his apron and looked at the teacher in the front and his eyes shifted to the board. Today they were going to cook pasta. Jaejoong nodded his head, easy. He eyed Yunho who was trying to cut the onion. His cut was uneven and ugly, but what stole Jaejoong's attention was Yunho's teary eyes. Jaejoong chuckled and started to cut his onion. hIs skilled hands cut the onion without any problem.

"Aish, I'm not going to do this!" Yunho said as he threw the knive.

"What? give up already? I thought you always want to be better than me?" Jaejoong remembered how Yunho always tried his best to learn everything Jaejoong learned. Yunho wanted to be better than Jaejoong in everything. So, he expect Yunho to learn cooking diligently. Yunho then let out a chuckle and said, "I don't have to do this. This is your work, wifey"

"WHAT THE JUNG YUNHO?!" Jaejoong shouted and walked closed to Yunho with the knife on his hand. People around(which consisted of middle aged woman) looked at them and tried to stop Jaejoong from getting closer to the Jung because no one knew what the shorter guy could do.

"Come here, Let me show you my skilled hands" Jaejoong said, still holding the knife.

"Well, I prefer you use your mouth though" Yunho teased, his words totally turned Jaejoong's words to a dirty one. Yunho loved to tease Jaejoong, seeing his mad expression reminds him of his cat at home. But yeah, It's been always a delightful thing for Yunho to see the shorter boy annoyed or mad ever since they were 7. Jaejoong face was red, maybe from embarassment or anger but it was fun for Yunho.

"WHAT THE-" Jaejoong couldn't believe he said that in front of these woman. "I'M 100% SURE YOU ARE THE GAY ONE HERE"

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Jaejoong called Yunho when he saw Yunho was leaving the room with his belonging.

"Well, learn nicely. you will need it in the future" With that, Jung Yunho left Jaejoong who was still in rage.

'I'm seriously going to kill that guy one day' Jaejoong said in his mind. Jaejoong was actually frustrated to himself. While Yunho could pissed him off with the gay topic, Jaejoong still couldnt know what Yunho's weakness. Jaejoong wanted to make Yunho mad or irritated, but he still couldn't. Usually, Jaejoong's childish trick could make him pissed off, but it's just that. Jaejoong wanted something stronger, and he promised himself he would find one soon.

 

The next day after school, Jaejoong drove to the place his father just told him to. Yeah, the taekwondo class. It was not that far from Jaejoong and Yunho's house. Yunho and Jaejoong lived in the same neighbourhood. Their house just 7 houses away with each other. Jaejoong noted to himself that he will move out after he graduated from high school and study abroad. It's not like Yunho's father will sent him to the same exact school too right? If yes then he would seriously mess the Jung's house.

Jaejoong went into the building and was greeted by the girl outside. She immediately knew Jaejoong was a new student and showed him the locker room, practice room, bathroom and etc. He also got his uniform and asked to change into it. After he changed into it, he went to the exercise/practice room. It was a big room. He could see 3 groups there and Jaejoong couldn't believe he was in the same group as boys who were just half of his height. Jaejoong was basically a tower there. His groupmate looked at him and laughed a bit. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ignore the kids. Jaejoong usually loves kids, but not this kind of kids. Jaejoong was felt a bit relief when he couldn't see that annoying face of Jung Yunho in the room. At least he could practice in peace, he thought.

When he was in the middle of following the teacher's movement, the practice's room door was open revealing Yunho with his taekwondo uniform. Yunho's eyes immediately caught Jaejoong and he smirked. Jaejoong tore his sight and continued to follow the teacher.

"Oh, Yunho-yah You came?" Jaejoong's teacher, Mr. Kang greeted Yunho.

"Yunho hyung!!" The boys around Jaejoong greeted Yunho cheerfully and Yunho greeted them back.

"Yunho-yah can you help me here a bit?" JMr. Kang asked Yunho. Jaejoong couldn't really hear what they were talking about, but seeing Mr. Kang left the room and Yunho standing in front of him was not a good sign.

"Mr. Kang has a a bit problem in his stomach and will be back soon" Yunho said and the boys giggled, understood what he meant. "I'll replace him for a while okay?" Yunho continued and they answered him enthusiastically. Jaejoong just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, so Yunho would teach him? Great.

"Why aren't you following me?" Yunho's voice woke Jaejoong from his thought. The other students were doing the movement while shouting too, while Jaejoong just stood there. Yunho walked to behind Jaejoong and kicked Jaejoong legs softly, asking him to widen the gap between his feet. After Jaejoong did that, Yunho pushed down Jaejoong's shoulder a bit.

"Now, do the punching gesture" Yunho ordered him and Jaejoong sighed. Without option, Jaejoong did what Yunho ordered him to. Jaejoong could hear Yunho let out a sigh before he felt a warm body on his back. Jaejoong widen his eyes, he could also felt Yunho's hands holding his.

"You should do it like this" Yunho's voice was deep and gentle. He said that right on his ears, making Jaejoong shivered a bit.

Jaejoong could felt Yunho's abs on his back and it somehow pissed Jaejoong's off. He pushed the taller man away and left the room. Yunho looked at Jaejoong's back, clueless. Why Jaejoong suddenly got mad like that?

"Stupid Jung Yunho. How could he have such an abs while me got nothing" Jaejoong mumbled as he took his bag from the locker room. "If that what you got from Taekwondo then I'll even practice everyday" Jaejoong said, totally forgetting the tingling sensation he had for a while before with the thought of Yunho's having abs and he didn't. He would even try to go to the gym to make abs!

"Where are you going? The class hasn't ended yet" Jaejoong glared at Yunho. Jaejoong crossed his arms and leaned on the locker. Yunho could left the cooking class as he liked and Jaejoong couldn't?

"So what? I don't have to do this though. This is what you need to do and I'm not. You said I'll be the wife" Jaejoong said, tried to mock Yunho but what he saw was totally unexpected. He couldn't understand it because..... Jung Yunho's face was red.

'Why' is the only question in Jaejoong's mind. Because this was the first time Jaejoong ever made Yunho's face color changed and that means his words had an effect on Yunho but he didn't understand why. Does he mad? But why?

WHY?! WHY?!

Jaejoong wanted to know the answer because for sure, he would totally used that a lot in the future.

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make it longer next. Oh also, This story won't be that long, Maybe around 15 or something hehehe But I might make it longer it if you want me to. AGAIN, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERROR OR TYPOS please understand me~ hehehe