3/21/2012 – The Answer

P4G: Kanji and Naoto's untold stories

After a depressing farewell with Yu in the station, the whole team split comeback to their activity with a sad face in their face. However, despite their sadness, they were glad that they can bid their dear friend farewell with no mysteries left whatsoever.

After they Yu’s train left, Naoto invite Kanji to hill overlooking town to talk. Things get kinda awkward between them since Naoto sent Kanji home from her house in Valentine’s day. The both go to the hill with awkward silent surrounding the air.

In the hill. They sit next to each other.

“U-Um... Kanji-kun...” Naoto tried to talk but Kanji interupt.

“Listen! Forget what I said! Put it outta your mind! It’s just something that popped into my head! So just forget it!” Kanji yelled at Naoto beside him.

“T-That’s not what I was going to say. Before I met you and everyone else, and faced my other self in the TV world, what I always thinking was ‘I have to be a man’, ‘I have to be an adult’... With that way of thinking, I was lying to myself. And then you came and said to stop lying to myself. That gave me the pushed I need to accept myself. I am a detective... and a women. And hearing you said that you like me that day make me think that I’m growing like myself even better now. And I think I kinda like you too,” said Naoto, flustered. Hearing that Kanji just froze.

“I’m really glad that I’m a detective. Because it led me to meet you. But also because of that, I think I can’t have a relationship just yet. I’m just not ready. Besides I’m gonna away from Inaba more than I’m here. So when I think I’m ready, I’ll let you know immediately. I-I’m sorry,” said Naoto as tears start flowing through her eyes.

Seeing Naoto crying, Kanji went panic. He then stand and yelled in front of Naoto, “Stop cry damnit!”

Naoto then trying to smile through her tears, looking to Kanji’s eyes. But she can’t hold that for a long time. She immediately hug him.

“I’m gonna miss you,” said Naoto as her tears won’t stop flowing.

Kanji just stood there, shocked. After sometime, he finally hug her back.

“I’m gonna miss you too,” said Kanji gently.

After hearing Kanji said that, Naoto look through Kanji’s eyes for a moment as Kanji did the same. They both closed their eyes and share a long kiss. They can feel each other’s hearthbeat.

After realizing what they’ve just done, Naoto immediately let go of Kanji and turn around.

“I-I’m sorry,” said Naoto as she looking down and blushed.

“I-I should go. See you,” Naoto said as she run off, leaving Kanji behind at the hill.

After Naoto got far enough from Kanji, she stopped running and see through the blue sky, smiling.

“I’m really glad I came to this town,” said Naoto.