2/11/2012 – Ski Trip

P4G: Kanji and Naoto's untold stories

After solving the serial murder case, the Investigation Team decided to ski trip before Yu come back to the city in March.

In the first day, Naoto, who never have skied before was coached by Kanji since Rise was kinda forcing Yu to go skiing with her, Yosuke and Chie was snowboarding, and Yukiko and Kuma were having a race.

After a few round of skiing, she still doesn’t get better with Kanji patiently try to teach her.

“I said, spread your feet in a V! If you’re timid, it’ll be more dangerous for you!” Kanji yelled at Naoto.

“V position, V position...” Naoto muttering to herself as she followed Kanji’s instruction.

She immediately speed up and lost control of herself, end up crashing Kanji down the hill. As soon as she open her eyes, she tried to stand but her ski got stuck with Kanji’s, resulting her fall on top of Kanji again.

“Oh, I-I’m sorry!” said Naoto.

 “Don’t worry about it,” said Kanji as blood flowing through his nose.

“Kanji-kun? Blood! Blood!” Naoto shout in panic.

Naoto decided to take Kanji their room in the lodge. She help treat Kanji’s nose with the first aid kit that she bring.

“Kanji-kun, I’m sorry. You must hate having a total beginner holding you back and on top of that, making you injured like this,” Naoto seems worry.

“I said don’t worry about it! Besides, it’s just a small wound. I used to got this kinda thing all the time,” said Kanji trying to calm Naoto down.

“I thought I’ve learned to not fall down anymore... But I must be tensing my legs too much out of nervous. I’ve always been able to pick up new skills when they become necessary, but I’ve never had to ski before,” said Naoto as she tried to explain herself.

“Okay then! I’m gonna teach you skiing until you can beat Yukiko-senpai in her stupid race!” Kanji said with passion. Hearing that, Naoto just put a smile in her face.

“Haha... I wonder how long it’s been since I last tried so hard to just have fun. Though, thinking back on it, I have to laugh. I was all alone back then. Now I have you and everyone else with me,” Naoto continue smiling.

“All right! Come on! You got a lot to catch up!” said Kanji as they got back to the ski course.

 

After they done skiing for today, the Investigation Team decided to having dinner at the lodge. Before having dinner, Naoto approached Kanji.

“U-Um.. Kanji-kun.. Will you accompany me training after dinner?” Naoto asked nervously.

“Yeah sure.. B-But are sure? I mean, it’s gonna be dark and it’s gonna be difficult for you to train,” Kanji said even more nervously.

“I may be not look like it, but I hate losing. So, will you?” said Naoto.

“Okay! That’s the spirit! In that case we have to fill our stomach full first!” Kanji seems motivated.

 

After they have their dinner, Naoto and Kanji back on the ski course that night without telling anybody. The training didn’t go as they expect, but they seems to have a lot of fun together that night.