2/14/2012 – Valentine’s Day

P4G: Kanji and Naoto's untold stories

Valentine’s Day. After school.

Naoto approached Kanji while he’s on the way to second year’s class 2, the room his senpai attended as usual.

“U-Um... Kanji-kun.. Here..” said Naoto hands him a cute-looking box of chocolate.

“Anyway... Can you come over to my house later today? I want to show you something... All right, see you then,” said Naoto as she start run off outside the school.

Kanji seems confused and head straight to the second year’s class 2.

 

"Hey.. Man, all these guys are obsessed with chocolate. If they want candy so much, why don't they just buy some themselves?!" Kanji said cluelessly.

"Are you serious? This is the one day you shouldn't be buying chocolate for yourself. Man.. You're clueless... Whatever. I know I'm getting some for sure today," Yosuke seems to have his hope up.

"I didn't bring you any," Yu said calmly.

"I'm not that pathetic! Come on, man!" Yosuke yelled.

"Beside I see you guys have big bags with you today.." Yosuke said while staring at Chie and Yukiko.

"Yeah, I do have some... Yukiko, Why don't.." Chie tried to talk to Yukiko before she interupted.

"Attention, everyone! I have chocolate here with everyone's name on them! Please take your candy and go home!" Yukiko yell to the group and then walk away.

"Hey what's up with her? She get more bossy than usual," Yosuke asked Chie.

"I don't know.. I should check her up. By the way here's some chocolate for everyone," Chie said then storm off the class chasing Yukiko.

"Uh, well, guys.. Guess we're spending time with EACH OTHER today," Yosuke seems disappointed.

The three of them decided to go to Junes to eat their "friend's chocolate" with Kuma. At the school gate, Yosuke suddenly run off. He said he still have some bussiness at school and tell the others to go to Junes and he'll join in as soon as his bussiness is done. Seeing that, Kanji just remembered he got an appointment with Naoto. He said the same thing as Yosuke and hurry to Naoto’s house which leave Yu alone to go to Junes.

 

In Naoto’s house.

Kanji ring the bell and suprise seeing Naoto greet him with Yasogami High’s female uniform. They immediately go inside the house, to Naoto’s room.

“So.. W-What do you think? Ever since you said ‘stop lying to yourself’ to me in school festival, I keep thinking I should look more like a girl since I, in fact am a girl. And since you are the one that talk to me like that, I want you to be the first to see me in this uniform. B-beside my normal closhes go against the school dress code... ” Naoto said nervously as she tried to explain herself.

“W-What do you think? It’s you we’re talking about.. So wear whatever makes you comfortable..” said Kanji even more nervously.

“I know this is what all the girls wear, but isn’t the skirt too short...? I think I’ll stick with my normal outfit... for now,” Naoto seems embarressed.

“Y-Yeah, just wear whatever you want!” Kanji yell while blushing.

“S-So.. What do you think of the chocolate?” asked Naoto.

“Ahh.. Here.. I haven’t opened it yet!” said Kanji as he hands the cute-looking chocolate box.

“Um... Well... If you could...” said Naoto nervously.

“What?! Let’s eat it together!” said Kanji loudly.

“Oh... Of course..” said Naoto as they start eating the chocolate together.

“Wow! This’s delicious!” said Kanji as he continue eating.

“Well, I guess I did an okay job. I mean, what did I expect? I made it exactly the way the book said to...” Naoto smiles.

After they finish eating the chocolate, Kanji start talking.

“U-Um... Naoto, a-actually there’s something I want to talk with you too,” said Kanji while looking away.

“When we first met, you said that you’re interested in me and that made me kinda interested in you too since then, which made me confused as hell at that time since you look like a boy at that time. That’s why maybe I’m the one who are most happy when you turn out to be a girl. But thinking back, I guess it doesn’t matter whether you’re a boy or a girl, I think I’ll still like you the way you are,” said Kanji, flustered.

Hearing that, Naoto take a big pause. After some time, she start talking.

“I-I think you should leave for now, Kanji-kun. I-I need some time to think about this,” said Naoto.
 

And then Naoto send Kanji home. After closing the door, she lean toward the door, thinking, “What am I gonna do?”