5/16/2011 – The Fist Meeting

P4G: Kanji and Naoto's untold stories

15:55

Kanji just walk home after ditching school yet again because he doesn't find it fun and everyone in there is avoiding him because either the rumor of him becoming a biker gang leader or his interested in sewing and cute things, which is considered not manly. He doesn't get any real friend so far in his life yet. When he get near walking to his house, there's this one small boy who was inviting him to talk from behind. This take Kanji by surprise.

"Excuse me, do have a moment to talk?" said the boy.

"Hah? S-Sure," Kanji answered.

"My name is Naoto Shirogane. You are Kanji Tatsumi, I presume?" The boy tried to make sure.

"Y-Yeah, what's this about?" Kanji wondered.

"I'm quite interested in you, ..." Naoto's cell suddenly rang before he could finish his sentence.

"Excuse me for a moment," Naoto said while he's walking away from Kanji.

"Unfortunately, I have some bussiness to attend right now. Do you go to school tommorrow?" Naoto asked.

"Huh? S-School? 'Course I'm going to school tommorrow.." Kanji said nervously.

"Then I meet you at the gates after school tommorow. Thank you very much for your time," Naoto said as he went away.

After the boy went rather afar, Kanji still at the same spot he was muttering to himself.

"D-Did he say he was interested...? He's a guy... and I'm a guy... But... But he was interested in me..?" said Kanji still not believing what he just heard.

after sometime frozen in there, he see four suspicious students near his house, looking at him.

"What the hell are you pricks looking at?!" Kanji shouting while approaching them.

They immediately run off after seeing Kanji's shouting at them. However that did not mind them at all, what he was thinking about is what that small boy said earlier because it is the first time someone saying something like that to him. He find himself hard to sleep that night. He started wondering that what if he the type of guy who never gets interested in girls. However he obviously can't accept that so he spinning around and around that thought all night.

 

Next day, after school.

He come to school unusually early that day. He fix his hair and arranging his clothes before he was going the school gate where he was promised to meet the small boy. He was waiting there for a moment until the boy come.

"Sorry, did I make you wait?" the boy asked politely.

"No, I-I just got here," said Kanji while looking away from Naoto.

"Good. Then let's go," Naoto said.

They begun to walk together. Kanji find himself occasionally looking at his face while he think the boy wouldn't notice. After they walk for a while, Naoto start the conversation.

"Hey.. I'm sorry but I think you're a weird person, but may I cut to the case and ask you a few question?" Naoto said as they stopped walking.

"'C-Course," Kanji answered nervously.

"Have anything seem out of ordinary lately?" said Naoto as he looking straight to his eyes.

"N-No, everything's fine," answered Kanji as he a little blushed.

 And so the conversation that seems like interogation begun. During that time Kanji seems a little off as if his mind is not there and Naoto noticed that.

After Naoto is satisfied with Kanji's answers, he bid him farewell.

"Okay.. Thank you for your time and cooperation Tatsumi-san,"

"Y-Yeah, hey..  By the way, I want to meet you again sometime," Kanji said out of the blue.

Naoto take a little pause, and then reply, "Yeah, goodbye Tatsumi-san."

After Kanji see Naoto walk away, he walk back to his home and see two familiar faces looking at him, a boy and a girl.

"Hey you! Whadduya think you're doing?" said Kanji with intimidating voice as he approached them.

They both look panic.

"W-We're just loving couple passing by," said the boy nervously.

"Hey.. Didn't I see you yesterday?" Kanji asked.

They look even more panic.

"We weren't trying to get in your way. And we didn't think it's strange or anything" said the girl nervously.

That took Kanji by surprise. He can't help but blushed.

"Strange?" said Kanji.

After hearing Kanji's responds, they both run right away. And then there was a wacky chase scene.